Fandomstuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Praise the GM!

I'm in a Rp with Chatzy...it....while very active on Chazty when you catch someone, suffers. Because if you miss someone, you're not exactly going to post something there for someone to see. Which often leads with many things of people joining and leaving in the chatroom...missing each other by seconds even.

While in a OOC, You just post, then the other replies to you. No need to wait. I kinda wish The RP I'm would go back to OOC because we have trouble communicating...And many people think that the Rp is dead, because theirs no posts in the OOC, while it's still pretty active, we just don't post that much in the IC...

Fair warning though, I do tend to get hit by awful writers block and fade from rps. You guys are super fun to talk to though, so hopefully I keep up with things (also feel free to pester me if I'm ever gone too long).

If you do fade, I'll be sure to send you random pictures and videos through a group PM. See how uninspired or writer blocked you are when I'm constantly sending you ideas.

• Thank You
Reactions: Indabayou
Fair warning though, I do tend to get hit by awful writers block and fade from rps. You guys are super fun to talk to though, so hopefully I keep up with things (also feel free to pester me if I'm ever gone too long).

Oh I do try to keep a hold of my members. If I feel like you're holding things up, I probably won't hesitate to message you.

That said, I do try to be understanding about things. If you're gone for RL reasons, I'll probably leave you alone for a bit. If you have writer's block, I'll see if we can set up a one-to-one brainstorming/planning session to give you some ideas. Anything to make the RP work out for the best for all of us. :)

• Thank You
Thanks guys, I'll do my best but it's good to know you have my back as well :)

I am pretty sure we have all just met the nicest people ever. Maybe not ever, but we're incredibly kind for internet folks.

I am pretty sure we have all just met the nicest people ever. Maybe not ever, but we're incredibly kind for internet folks.
I feel like roleplaying sites are usually full of nice people, compared to the rest of the internet. Or at least, the last site I was at fit that description.

Sorry if I miss a bunch of conversation- I've got a relentless nosebleed to conquer.

That said, I feel like you guys really are very nice, rather than just people you make friendly/polite small talk with just cuz you have to :)

Nah, you don't get this much personality and sass from being polite. //thank god I've got a collar on this jacket because I am flipping it up and smiling like the sleaziest smile in the world. Pretty sure my teeth would be glinting that sparkle thing right now. Look at that I just winked.// See this? All personality.

Wow. I didn't realize we were that sexy. ;)

Lol. I'm just glad it's not like the ones when I was younger. My record stands at 40-ish minutes, and a whole fresh roll of paper towels plus some Starbucks napkins used. (By that time my whole family was used to it, but it was my stepdad's first viewing ad BOY was he freaked out.)

Nah, you don't get this much personality and sass from being polite. //thank god I've got a collar on this jacket because I am flipping it up and smiling like the sleaziest smile in the world. Pretty sure my teeth would be glinting that sparkle thing right now. Look at that I just winked.// See this? All personality.

Hehe, yeah I definitely like you guys. If any of you start up other rps and need people just hit me up.

Two Hours, Get on my level! Who cares if I probably need to get that checked out

We have nice people....which is...well...nice, lovely in fact. Some people love to fight...

I can't keep up with the illogical thought process of internet arguments. If you even get any complaints from me, it'll be whiny and childish but blunt. I ain't gonna kid around wichyoo.

Sorry, I haven't really been here since expressing interest earlier!

Um... Although, I actually don't think that I have anything useful to add right now...sorry about that...

Two Hours, Get on my level! Who cares if I probably need to get that checked out

We have nice people....which is...well...nice, lovely in fact. Some people love to fight...
Nosebleed Kings! Queens? Whatever. Idk it always made me feel pretty badass to survive bleeding from my face for frankly threatening periods of time.

Sorry, I haven't really been here since expressing interest earlier!

Um... Although, I actually don't think that I have anything useful to add right now...sorry about that...
It's cool, I'm not even sure what the conversation was about right now anyway. We're basically just chatting over whatever.

Just chatting, maybe get some more people. Who knows.

I'm making a blog post :3 even though it's intended purpose should be in the roleplay institute. Oh well.

Nosebleed Kings! Queens? Whatever. Idk it always made me feel pretty badass to survive bleeding from my face for frankly threatening periods of time.
S-such powerful nosebleeds! How do those even happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.