Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have arrived!

CS should (hopefully) be up before the end of the week.

tumblr_mnm2fk8t2J1r2eyrho1_1280.png

Name: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, or Madoka, for short
Personality: Madoka is a typically cheerful and fun-loving Fandom, though her innocent smile hides a dark, gloomy side she often tries to surpress. She has something of a
prejudice against witches, and to her there is absolutely nothing more terrifying than small white fluffy aliens, and instinct tends to make her shoot anything that is also small, white and fluffy, or at the very least to approach with caution. She has a bit of a thing for softcore yuri, and has something of an obsession with magical lesbians. Despite her guise of innocent charm and girly appearance, she is often deep and pretty wise, and she is quite the capable fighter.
Relationships: Madoka is very close friends with Hetalia and his moirail, Homestuck. She also gets along well with Doctor Who, as the two love to discuss time travel and all it's wibbly wobbly timey wimey-ness. Madoka looks up to Sailor Moon, and even goes so far as to call her "Onee-Chan". She has something of a rivalry with Dangan Ronpa, and the two are usually taking stabs at eachother, but they do have times where they act like unusual friends. Homestuck calls it Blackrom, though Madoka doesn't entirely understand all those quadrants.
Weapon of Choice: Madoka has 5 soul gems, each a part of her soul and each one holding a different power and weapon; the red gives her a spear, the yellow a rifle, the blue a sword, the purple a hand gun and explosives and the pink a magical bow and arrow. However, her shield is the only "weapon" that she keeps on her person at all times.

tumblr_mtv1uapwac1suhpoyo1_500.png

Name: Doctor Who (Also commonly answers to simply 'Doctor'. Sometimes refers to himself as 'Classic Who' if he's feeling particularly nostalgic.)

Personality: Doctor Who is quite the adventurous fellow, often rushing into danger without a second thought just because he finds it fun. Also very curious — he loves exploring scenarios and places he doesn't initially understand, which typically leads him into even more trouble. While his exact personality and mannerisms seem to fluctuate (some even saying they can spot about a dozen unique personas in him), some things just never seem to change. Particularly, he always loves travel, always wanting to see all the fun, interesting and bizarre things in the universe. In fact, he tends to get rather anxious if he's forced to stay in one time and place for too long. As a result, he's generally not far from his TARDIS, a time-space machine that can take him virtually anywhere. He has a tendency to be a little bit childish sometimes regarding his love of adventure, but he claims that one of the perks of being an adult is the opportunity to act childish.

If that confused you, you're not alone — he says a lot of things that don't make very much sense to most people. He also does a lot of things that don't make sense to most people. Between fawning over particular items of clothing — be they bow ties that are cool or scarves that are long or shoes that just fit perfectly — seemingly getting into staring contests with angel statues and always bringing a banana to a party, most who know this unusual Doctor can definitely describe him as being more than a little bit eccentric.

Relationships: Doctor Who enjoys traveling the universe the most when he has someone by his side to travel with. While he's cycled through a great deal of companions in his time, two that he continuously seems to cross paths with are Supernatural and Sherlock. While he doesn't quite understand what mysterious forces seem to keep bringing them together, he can't say he dislikes their company — as he loves their inquisitive natures and wouldn't mind solving a case with either of them, Sherlock especially.

Another Fandom he's shared a good deal of time with is My Little Pony, with whom he's shared a good deal of laughs as the young brony has been his on-and-off companion for a while now.

Currently he's in the market for a more permanent companion, preferably female, with whom he could potentially share his hearts with.

Weapon of Choice: Although he hates categorizing it as a weapon (instead referring to it as a "tool"), Doctor Who is never without one of his sonic screwdrivers. Although he has about six different models of said tool, all varying slightly in appearance, all of them can simply be described as a stick-shaped gadget (hardly resembling a normal screwdriver) that seems to be able to do virtually anything just by pointing it at something. He uses it most commonly to unlock doors, but can also use it to hack/modify computers, disable weapons, scan things for analysis, and much, much more — including using it as an actual screwdriver should he need one. (Doesn't work on wood, though.) The particular model he carries with him at any given point in time varies, but he always has one by his side.

tumblr_mtv1uapwac1suhpoyo1_500.png

Name: Doctor Who (Also commonly answers to simply 'Doctor'. Sometimes refers to himself as 'Classic Who' if he's feeling particularly nostalgic.)

Personality: Doctor Who is quite the adventurous fellow, often rushing into danger without a second thought just because he finds it fun. Also very curious — he loves exploring scenarios and places he doesn't initially understand, which typically leads him into even more trouble. While his exact personality and mannerisms seem to fluctuate (some even saying they can spot about a dozen unique personas in him), some things just never seem to change. Particularly, he always loves travel, always wanting to see all the fun, interesting and bizarre things in the universe. In fact, he tends to get rather anxious if he's forced to stay in one time and place for too long. As a result, he's generally not far from his TARDIS, a time-space machine that can take him virtually anywhere. He has a tendency to be a little bit childish sometimes regarding his love of adventure, but he claims that one of the perks of being an adult is the opportunity to act childish.

If that confused you, you're not alone — he says a lot of things that don't make very much sense to most people. He also does a lot of things that don't make sense to most people. Between fawning over particular items of clothing — be they bow ties that are cool or scarves that are long or shoes that just fit perfectly — seemingly getting into staring contests with angel statues and always bringing a banana to a party, most who know this unusual Doctor can definitely describe him as being more than a little bit eccentric.

Relationships: Doctor Who enjoys traveling the universe the most when he has someone by his side to travel with. While he's cycled through a great deal of companions in his time, two that he continuously seems to cross paths with are Supernatural and Sherlock. While he doesn't quite understand what mysterious forces seem to keep bringing them together, he can't say he dislikes their company — as he loves their inquisitive natures and wouldn't mind solving a case with either of them, Sherlock especially.

Another Fandom he's shared a good deal of time with is My Little Pony, with whom he's shared a good deal of laughs as the young brony has been his on-and-off companion for a while now.

Currently he's in the market for a more permanent companion, preferably female, with whom he could potentially share his hearts with.

Weapon of Choice: Although he hates categorizing it as a weapon (instead referring to it as a "tool"), Doctor Who is never without one of his sonic screwdrivers. Although he has about six different models of said tool, all varying slightly in appearance, all of them can simply be described as a stick-shaped gadget (hardly resembling a normal screwdriver) that seems to be able to do virtually anything just by pointing it at something. He uses it most commonly to unlock doors, but can also use it to hack/modify computers, disable weapons, scan things for analysis, and much, much more — including using it as an actual screwdriver should he need one. (Doesn't work on wood, though.) The particular model he carries with him at any given point in time varies, but he always has one by his side.

-w- Accepted of course. I'm sure there will be plenty of time shenanigans to be had, between Doctor, Madoka and Homestuck ;P

Oh yeah. I forgot all about this because I haven't been getting alerts :c

I was... o.o

If you don't reply for a long time, you are still watching it but don't get alerts xD

Anywho. I know nothing about the relationships of Legend of Zelda and the Fandomverse xD

I was... o.o

If you don't reply for a long time, you are still watching it but don't get alerts xD

Anywho. I know nothing about the relationships of Legend of Zelda and the Fandomverse xD

Let's see....I know they are best friends with Adventure Time......

Probably have some sort of relationship with Mario.....either sibling-like, childhood friends, friendly rivals, something like that....

Friendly rivals seems suitable to me.

tumblr_mhsip9imPg1qk555oo1_500.png

[Name]
Harry Potter

[Gender]
Male

[Personality]
Harry tends to act in a way that might cause some to question his sanity. He has an almost maniacal glint to his eyes and bears ownership to an admittedly weird laugh. While he is friendly, usually his little touch of madness drives people away unintentionally, though he never seems to notice when people don't like him, occasionally following random people around and chatting up a storm with them because he thinks that they're his friend. He is almost unaware of any attempts to avoid him and hates only those who he decides to hate, unable to be driven away by those who decide to hate him.
[Relationships]
(Best friends, enemies, lovers....talk to me if you want to know about the fanon relationships)

[Weapon of Choice]
Wand

So many lovely scarves around here.

Doctor Who would appreciate the sense of style.

tumblr_mhsip9imPg1qk555oo1_500.png

[Name]
Harry Potter

[Gender]
Male

[Personality]
Harry tends to act in a way that might cause some to question his sanity. He has an almost maniacal glint to his eyes and bears ownership to an admittedly weird laugh. While he is friendly, usually his little touch of madness drives people away unintentionally, though he never seems to notice when people don't like him, occasionally following random people around and chatting up a storm with them because he thinks that they're his friend. He is almost unaware of any attempts to avoid him and hates only those who he decides to hate, unable to be driven away by those who decide to hate him.
[Relationships]
(Best friends, enemies, lovers....talk to me if you want to know about the fanon relationships)

[Weapon of Choice]
Wand

The only thing that bothers me is there's a lack of any of the fandom's quirks. The personality is fine, but where are the things that makes him the Harry Potter Fandom? The interest in magic, or ability to talk to snakes or whatever you take out of the fandom.

Could I possibly reserve the MLP fandom??

ok, I hadn't realized that, now I feel rather silly. :p

Would i be able to reserve the Touhou Fandom? We are all Mad here.

Would i be able to reserve the Touhou Fandom? We are all Mad here.
Sure thing! Let me just update the OP with the other Touhou images. There's kind of 4 popular versions, so you can choose between them.

Would it be okay to play more than one character at once? :o I'd love to play the OFF fandom as well. (Yay obscure games!)

Status
Not open for further replies.