Fandoms & Original search - MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Greetings. I'm going to jump right into the deep end so you can get what you want to know!

This is the smuttier version of my original thread!

About me:

I'm King - I'm currently involved in five roleplays that are working swimmingly. I'm working full time and can respond between one day and one week. I'm easy to talk to and love getting them DMs. I text type in PMs, but not in my roleplays. I love to decorate my posts and expect nothing in return! I'm mature and most of my roleplay's involve dark and adult themes. And as 2010-Tumblr-Edgy as it sounds; The twisted the better. That does not mean I'm exempt from loving some fluff and magical romance from time to time.

I'm currently being picky with my partners - This method has helped me connect with people I really write well with and avoids me from starting a roleplay with someone who I don't write well with. It also stops me from being too much of a pansy to say no to a RP lmao.
devider2.gif

Needs in a Partner:

An 18+ Partner.
A person who can write at an advanced level.
Realistic Face Claims.
A nice person to talk to c:
Someone who is dedicated and patient.

Bonus points:

Someone who likes a lil' bit of decoration.
OOC chats.
Similar posting pattern to me - Every other day to a week maybe?
Someone who likes weird themes, dark and obscure.
You can ask for my kinks! I roleplay a lot.

devider2.gif

rone10.gif

ROGUE ONE

I have an OC I would adore to play. He's the strong silent type with little romantic experience. I'd love to play him against a canon that'd fit or another OC! I'd also play a Canon character for you, I'd be happy to play most Rogue one characters! I'm also down for a canon x canon - Bodhi x Galen or Krennic x Galen. Hmu for some good plot ideas.

tumblr_oi00saqZ1x1vxfjmto1_500.gif

SHERLOCK
*spoilers for last series*
Moriarty x John
I love Sherlock, hated the last episode though. I would like to do a RP and as of course, I'm not sure specifically what I'd like to do. I have a plot idea with Moriarty x John, when Sherlock 'dies' (or when Mary dies) John goes off the rails, taking Moriarty's enticing offer for John to come and work with him. Moriarty takes advantage of John's vulnerability. If we're going for when Mary dies, Moriarty can give John the reason why he faked his own death etc. John can get some sort of Stockholm syndrome and start to emphasize with Moriarty. Etc, we can take it from here 8) I love playing Moriarty, obviously lmao. I'd love to discuss plot ideas and stuff!!

Other Fandoms I might be interested in:
* = How much I'm into it
- The walking dead. I play Daryl almost exclusively. I love playing him with Aaron or Rick, or your male OC! I don't mind doubling either. Usually I RP in line with Series 5/6. ***

- Designated Survivor. **

- Star Trek. I'm only interested in OCs at the moment, I'd love to do a couple of students in the academy. **

Originals that need some love:

- I wanna play a dad honestly. Hates his ex wife, loves his son, super rich. Needs a baby sitter. You know the story 8) *

- I want a RP with a character with DID dating someone without it. But only one of their personalities with aware they have DID, one of them is dating the second character, one is a child etc. I would like to play either character! ***

- Prison. Idk, I want a prison RP.*

Thank you for reading - Hope to hear from you soon!

devider2.gif

Last edited:
Super looking for Sherlock or Star wars, but only one more partner! I did add some fandom thingys too!

Status
Not open for further replies.