[Fandoms] Come nerd and fangirl it out with me!

C

Clear Skies

Original poster
Oats here! I'm in want of partners, and while my general info as a roleplayer can be found in my resume and in this thread, I have yet to put up concrete plots and pairings I want to do at the moment. Knowing how things change and not wanting to mix Original and Fandom ideas, I've decided to put up this depository of fandom cravings of mine. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you think I may be interested in an idea of yours!

• Here we are: Each fandom I'm currently interested in will have a tab filled with ideas, pairings and what ifs that I would like to do. This is pretty much a pick up and improve thing, where you are expected to work at an idea with me as an equal. Be assertive, but don't forget to listen as well!
  • 1 - I would like to play around and explore the relationship of a Sorceress and her Knight, that it may be with OCs or an AU where Ultimecia chose another character as her Knight.

2 - I'd love to do a family oriented story with Squall and either (or maybe both!) Laguna or Ellone, full of heartwarming, funny and BAMF moments.

3 - An AU or Canon Seifer/Quistis or Seifer/Zell called Pulling Pigtails. Because that would be a cute name for an unlikely and probably unhealthy relationship. I'm kinda still vague on this one, but making a try at making this work in a realistic enough way could be a great journey, I think.
  • So many unlikely pairings and what if to explore! If you want to try something unusual, contact me ASAP!
  • I mainly want to try two things with this one:

1 - Something in either the time of Kaguya or in the time of the Warring Clans.

2 - I really want to tackle the Asura vs Indra cycle of reincarnation, either through their eyes or through those of an exasperated and confused outsider.
  • I loved both the show and the manga, and would love to try alternate pairings, what ifs and adventures of all sort with a fellow fan.
  • Just... anything. I'm begging you here: Someone, anyone, know and be interested in this fandom!

Finally, I may be open to crossovers if I know both fandoms, so please ask!