❤ Fandom Search ❤ 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! That's perfect, cause I haven't been keeping up much with the LOK series >.< so making it up as we go along works swimmingly hahaha.

Oh! That's perfect, cause I haven't been keeping up much with the LOK series >.< so making it up as we go along works swimmingly hahaha.
I couldn't get myself interested in LOK, I tried and failed horribly. Only managed to watch the first episode, I believe?

Haha. So, any opposition to role playing through the PM system?

We can probably do that! I came from gaia and hated rping through their pm system, but the one here looks a lot better and less clunkier, so no opposition there.

It was...alright when I was up on the hype of LOK, buttt then the more episodes I watched the more she just pissed me off lol.

What will your OC be like? //excited

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If you aren't too busy, I'd like to do the Kyoya x OC one with you.

Completely remodeled my interest check, please take a gander. :DD

Updated and took away the Original Role Play as it's been taken by someone. :)

August is a VERY busy month for me, but I'm still replying and accepting new role plays. However, please take into consideration that my responses may be delayed slightly until next month.

Hello there, I'm feeling for a Harry Potter roleplay. Are you feeling like plotting one with me?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello there, I'm feeling for a Harry Potter roleplay. Are you feeling like plotting one with me?
I'm always interested in some Harry Potter.
Did you have anything already in mind?

Unfortunately not, but I think with a few input as to what you're feeling for lately or who you want to play/see I could come up with at least a half decent scribble of a plot ;)!

Reactions: Thirteen
Unfortunately not, but I think with a few input as to what you're feeling for lately or who you want to play/see I could come up with at least a half decent scribble of a plot ;)!
Alright, what era would you prefer?
First Wizarding War? Marauders? Second Wizarding War? Post-Hogwarts?

First Wizarding War, Second Wizarding War or Post Hogwarts are each equally tempting, to be frank.

What about you, are you more into playing Harry and friends or an earlier generation?

First Wizarding War, Second Wizarding War or Post Hogwarts are each equally tempting, to be frank.

What about you, are you more into playing Harry and friends or an earlier generation?
I usually play Harry and his friends, but I wouldn't mind trying a First War/Marauders role play for a change.

Hm... what character(s) do you want to play?
It may be easier to choose that way. :)

I'm fine with either, so whatever you like most. I need something to base the plot around, don't I? ;)

I'm fine with either, so whatever you like most. I need something to base the plot around, don't I? ;)
If playing canon characters I prefer Luna Lovegood or Nymphodora Tonks. I usually like playing an OC, though.

I don't mind playing any of the younger or older male/female characters in exchange for my partner playing any of these roles: George/Fred Weasley, Neville Longbottom or Harry Potter.

I also can play up to six character roles, but anything more than that is kinda difficult to manage.

Trying to find a decent plot... I think playing Neville would be interesting, though!

Reactions: Thirteen
Ah! You mean the dreaded Death Eater-approved school year? Or maybe the last rush to destroy horcruxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.