❤ Fandom Search ❤ 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. Ouran. I'd be interested in roleplaying as Hikaru and meeting your OC! You should PM me (:
Hello!

Sorry for the slow reply!

I'd love this! Send me a PM and we can discuss further!

Current Craving:
The Strength of Their Hearts

Warnings:

Required to have seen Iron Man 1, 2, 3 and the Avengers!

Sexual Content​

Mature Themes​

Violence (Possible Rape)

The idea I have for this is that along with Yinsen and Tony, another individual is kidnapped and held hostage by the Ten Rings. The only daughter of a wealthy and influential family. While Tony refuses to build the Jericho Missile, the Ten Rings decide to mercilessly torture the three captives. The younger female gets the worse treatment. The role play will continue from there.

I'm looking for someone to play Tony Stark. Please?​

Hello! Do you do crossovers, by any chance? As this cutie from Black Butler:
640px-Snake_anime.png

Would make an awesome bastard child of the Slytherin line :)!

Hello! Do you do crossovers, by any chance? As this cutie from Black Butler:
640px-Snake_anime.png

Would make an awesome bastard child of the Slytherin line :)!

I've never tried a crossover. I'm not sure I'd be successful with crossing two fandoms.

FINALLY ADDED AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER TO THE LIST~

Updated my original post and added some new information that's rather important. I'm only looking for an additional three role plays. First come, first serve.

Hi! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I am definitely up for it. (:

I would love to do an Avatar RP with you, either OCxOC, KataraxZuko, and/or ZukoxOC. I can also do the OHSHC one with the pairing KyouyaxOC, or your original story one (though on that, I've never done a major smutty f// rp, but I've done f// characters and rps, so I don't know if you would want to take a noob's offer on that haha). Yahhh, I know I didn't quite give you like a definite, but I'm pretty open to any of these or several of these, totes up to you ^^

Lemme know if you're interested or if you need samples, or anything at all :)

Hi! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I am definitely up for it. (:

I would love to do an Avatar RP with you, either OCxOC, KataraxZuko, and/or ZukoxOC. I can also do the OHSHC one with the pairing KyouyaxOC, or your original story one (though on that, I've never done a major smutty f// rp, but I've done f// characters and rps, so I don't know if you would want to take a noob's offer on that haha). Yahhh, I know I didn't quite give you like a definite, but I'm pretty open to any of these or several of these, totes up to you ^^

Lemme know if you're interested or if you need samples, or anything at all :)
Hello :)

I'm glad you're interested.

I've been curious about constructing an OC x Zuko role play recently. I was thinking that it could take place during his first year as the Fire Lord? Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.