❤ Fandom Search ❤ 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! You mean the dreaded Death Eater-approved school year? Or maybe the last rush to destroy horcruxes?
Sure! Either one works! We could then progress from there if you wanted. I enjoy long term role plays and we can stray away from the main plots and create our own.

Oh! What about just after the final battle then? That could make it so we can make pretty much whatever event we want. That makes me think that maybe after the war your character, whoever she is, decide to make it so Naville becomes her boyfriend via perhaps an old wizarding courtship that fell out of use?

Oh! What about just after the final battle then? That could make it so we can make pretty much whatever event we want. That makes me think that maybe after the war your character, whoever she is, decide to make it so Naville becomes her boyfriend via perhaps an old wizarding courtship that fell out of use?
Hmm, maybe arranged marriages? Considering he's a Pure Blood? I could make my character a Slytherin.

Sure, maybe Augusta thought it would help him forget the war and go forward.

Sure, maybe Augusta thought it would help him forget the war and go forward.
Yeah.

Maybe after the war, the new Ministry wants to replace their modern laws and traditions with the customs of the ancient wizarding world? They believe it will help rebuild the shatter society left behind?

Sounds perfect :)!

And what better to seal a rift than to take 'Dark' and 'Light' heirs and heiresses and marry them to each others?

Sounds perfect :)!

And what better to seal a rift than to take 'Dark' and 'Light' heirs and heiresses and marry them to each others?

Yup!

Will I be playing a character for you?
Are you going to have an OC of your own?

I'm fine with just playing Neville, unless you would have a request?

One rp dropped. One fandom added. One fandom taken away. Still looking for partners.

I had my partner, for two role plays, bail on me so I'm open to accepting a few more role plays. I also opened up Marvel!

Back from the convention and ready to resume role playing! :DD

Added three new role play ideas and dropped one role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.