Famous Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Allison smiled and noticed his blush "it's no problem" she said smiling and looked at him and shook her head "no I was born in London actually and my parents moved here when I was about 10 years old and ive lived here since then, I've sort of lost my British accent"

"Sounds like quiet and experience, are there any relatives here?"

Allison smiled and nodded "Mmmm i remeber moving here, it took me some time to fit in, no, my parents actually moved back home to London and i stayed here because i stayed out in school here"

"Yeah I understand." Taylor seems to be really getting interested into Allison. " Anyway, I think I should drive around a bit. If I look at this place I can get a sense of what my director wants." Taylor stood up and started walking away, obviously want Allison to stop him.

Allison smiled and nodded and then looked at him and as he started walking away and she didn't want him to go and went after him and got a hold of his hand "Wait, you're just going to leave me here on my own?" she asked looking into his eyes

Taylor smiled as he turned back to her. "How about we go for a drive then?" Taylor offered his hand to her and she took it. They both walked to his Jeep Compass. He opened the door for her and they both drove to a place outside the town. "How about you give me a tour of the town."

Allison and smiled nodded "Yeah" she said and took his hand with a wide smile and walking to the jeep with him and thanked him when he opened the door for her and still had a smile on her lips and looked at Taylor "If you would like a tour arond the town then yeah i can" she said smiling

Taylor smiled at her holding his hands firmly to the wheel."Where to?"

Allison smiled at him with a grin "Mmmmmmm, what about to somewhere to get food? i'm hungry and i haven't had anything to eat and after that i can give you a tour?"

"Alright, Taylor drove to a small joint in the town, the place was called "The Rusty Spoon." Taylor opened the door for her and they walked inside. The waitress took them to a small booth in the back. The restaurant was rather small, it had a circle bar with tables and booths scattered around. He ordered a small plate of fries and awaited her order.

"So what are you going to get to eat?"

Allison looked at him and smiled "Mmmmm, well i'm a sort of pizza girl and i love it" she said blushing a bit

Taylor smiled at her and she ordered. "So, where are we going next?"

Allison smiled and just got a small plain pizza and looked back at Taylor "Mmmm, well you want to see places right?" she said looking at him

"Just some places, pick your favorites."