Famous Romance

Allison laughed and nodded "Well i bet the film will be amazing just because you are in it" she said smiling

"Thanks, so tell me about this town, or what ever you may know."

She smiled and nodded and sat back up straight "Well this town is a lot of fun, i'll admit that if you go to the shops in the main town and it's just a really nice town to be in if you stay to where the rich sides go, but then you also have the bad side that is more out of the town, not the best place, but i know some nice resturants and parks and everything"

"Would you mind taking me to some of these shops later?"

Allison smiled a wide grin and nodded "I would love to take you to them" she said smiling

Allison looked at the time "Not for a long time, but i can sneak out" she said smiling

"Then meet me in an hour at the hotel." Taylor walked out and headed back to the hotel.

Allison smiled and him and nodded "Alright, i'll meet you in an hour then" she said and watching him walk out

Taylor waited for her outside the hotel.

Allison had snuck out of her work and just went in her work clothes and went to the hotel

Taylor waved to her. "So tell me about this place."

Allison smiled and went up to him "Tell you about this place, well there isn't really a lot to say about it"

"My director said my character is woodsy and sort of quiet. So what is the quietest place around here?"

Allison smiled and took his hand "Come with me and i'll show you" she said smiling and started towards the park, which was really quiet, more near a fountain

"This is beautiful." Taylor stared in awe at the beauty of the park. He sat down and looked at Allison seeing her in a new light. "It's hard to find places like these now a days."

Allison smiled and nodded "It is really beautiful here" she said smiling and looked at Taylor and nodded "It's really hard to find places like this, not many people actully know about it as it is hidden in the park"

"It's hard to get away from the set sometimes. Sometimes the actors get rather full of themselves instead of actually thinking about the movie. It really is hard to find actual people who care about places like this." Taylor looked at Alison oddly like he was day-dreaming about her.

Allison smiled and went to the fountain and sat on the edge of it and looked at Taylor and listened to what he said "You're different to any other actor, you're sweet and just the full package, well i come here to get away from my part of the town really" she said with a smile and looking at him

"Thanks, you are too kind." Taylor blushed as some random girl started flattering him. It's happened before from press and things but he just pushed them off because they were regular fans. Alison was unlike all of them. "So were you born here?"