.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's confusing.

That's a whole family right there so isn't that technically a new family spot?

Wow that's confusing.

that would be something to ask @~Happy.Ever.After~

Wow that's confusing.

Technically I'm not accepting any new families atm, so he would have to be under 18 and in the orphanage for a little while.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I don't know, it takes a while for me to find stuff (Like pictures, and thinking of a name, and actually having an idea for them)

Unless you want me to pull a character from another rp

I don't know, it takes a while for me to find stuff (Like pictures, and thinking of a name, and actually having an idea for them)

Unless you want me to pull a character from another rp
that's cool by me

Not yet, I think everyone has like one more post to wrap stuff up, then we can timeskip like a couple weeks-a month if you guys want.

By the way @N/A , Dan texted Zaria about carpooling the girls to and from gymnastics in my last post.

Where ever you want I am just waiting for a hop In

Not yet, I think everyone has like one more post to wrap stuff up, then we can timeskip like a couple weeks-a month if you guys want.

By the way @N/A , Dan texted Zaria about carpooling the girls to and from gymnastics in my last post.
Maybe two weeks max, but a Month is too much.

I know. Zaria is still at her parents house and Tobias just came back from service. So I feel like it wouldn't be possible since she wants to hang with Tobias and the kids too--this was kinda unplanned so I'm hesitant and don't know what to do now o-o that's why I asked if a day passed or something, but I guess it diddnt o-o

It's fine, just ignore Dan's post for now ;)

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'll just make something up for a response to dabs last post ^^ currently his daughter and wife are interacting so all is good

Reactions: Dark_Psycho and N/A
Test? Wtf stupid site

O_O I hope this Roleplay is still going...Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.