.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
|.::.|Ashton|.::. |

:;:Full Name:;:
Ashton Diton Phillips

:;:Nickname:;:
Ash

:;:Age:;:

:;:Birthday:;:
June 15

:;:Gender:;:
Male

:;:Hair & Eye Color:;:
Dirty blonde; Light blue

:;:Height & Weight:;:
6'3 & 254

:;:Personality & History:;:

Ashton is a very adventurous guy, he loves to find new challenges and/or views of life. When he was younger, he had watched his mother bring back amazing photos of her in different locations of the world (Africa, China, Hawaii, etc.). When she would offer to let him go sometimes, he wouldn't hesitate a bit to say yes. All of his life his mother and him traveled across the world, never breaking a sweat. This went on for as long as he could remember before his mother began to get weaker. Since his father had walked out on them a while ago, he was left to take care of his mother sometimes. Unfortunately, his mother passed a few months after on his 21st birthday. Ash had stopped the traveling after she passed away, he just didn't have the motivation anymore to do anything...besides...they seen everything they could see. Even now Ashton still keeps his overprotective, laid back, curious, and affectionate ways. He also met the love of his life when they were just in diapers and went through everything together, though they didn't start to be an actual couple until he was 16 and she was 13. He had also proposed to her and they both have one born child and two on the way.

:;:Job:;:
Neonatal Doctor

:;:House:;:
Family home

:;:Car:;:
KIA
:;:Cellphone:;:
Iphone 6

:;:Fiance:;:
Raynna La'Belle

:;:Children:;:
Lila Phillips (4)

:;:Expecting:;:
<See Raynna La'Belle>

:;:Pets:;:
Journey

:;:Other Family:;:
Mother | Kendra (52; Deceased)
Father | John (??;??)

Last edited:
NOTE- I have been given permission by @ForgottenBlood (Ashton Phillips) and @Karma200 (Raynna La'Belle) to play their daughter.

|.::.|Lila|.::.
16ad06989d72cb3f3647c793a4f77b64.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Lila Dahlia Phillips
:;:Age:;: 4
:;:Birthday:;: September 13th
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Blue
:;:Hair Color:;: Blonde
:;:Height:;: 4'3"
:;:Weight:;: 70lbs
:;:School:;: Mapleton Elementary
:;:Grade:;: Kindergarten
:;:Pets:;: Tiddles -Bengal Cat ; 5 weeks old
:;:Other:;:
disney-princess-bedroom-ideas-for-girls-with-rug-and-pillow-also-curtains-and-wall-decals.jpg

|.::.|Ray|.::.|
ScarlettJohansson2.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Raynna La ' Belle
:;:Nickname:;: Ray, Raya
:;:Age:;: 28
:;:Birthday:;: August 23
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Green
:;:Hair Color:;: Blonde
:;:Height:;: 5''7
:;:Weight:;: 136
:;:Markings:;: #1, #2, #3
:;:Health Ailments:;: Here
:;:Personality & History:;: Raynna enjoys making her own world on paper and sharing it with the world, even though she's had several best sellers Raynna prefers the town that is nothing but simple. Because of her terrible relationship with her mother, Raynna refuses to even speak about her but doesn't mind speaking about her deceased father who she always believed was a warrior at heart. With a bold and hard headed personality it isn't hard for Raynna to get what she wants but she covers her blunt ways with a smile and words of a sweetheart. When she's with her family Raynna doesn't mind being lazy and sitting back with a bowl of ice cream. Since her job is at home Raynna tries her best to spend time with her daughter instead of on the computer. While Raynna can be a caring and loving mother, its best to follow the rules or get a punishment that can make a kid regret misbehaving. That includes her fiance as well
:;:Job:;: Orphanage Worker
:;:House:;: (See Ashton Dilton Phillips)
:;:Car:;: The mom's car
:;:Cellphone:;: Phone
:;:Fiance:;: Ashton Dilton Phillips
:;:Children:;: Lila Phillips
:;:Expecting:;:Twins (boy & girl), 4 months in
:;:Pets:;: Rottweiler, Yummi; 2 years old
:;:Other Family:;: Mother- Alive (Europe? Germany?)
Father- Deceased
:;:Other:;: Anything I Forgot​

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 accepted

XD missed so much.

Scarlet Johnson and Chris Hemsworth, great pairing

Reactions: N/A
alrighty, the first posts of both the ic and this thread have been updated! Let me know if I'm forgetting anything X3

also, 4 orphan spots are available before this rp stops accepting new members (I will still let you already joined people expand your families <not 'new' exactly> and probably allow you to create more orphans if you want)

Only question I have is who is the caretaker/owner of the Orphanage.

currently it is an anonymous person who anyone can rp as needed since no one has had their character as an orphange worker/orphan caretaker or anything like that

Well, it would be great for Terri.

Sorry about the delay, I was gone most of the weekend. I will post either tonight or tomorrow night.

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Its okay. Take your time. I'm sure you have a crammed schedule, so I understand.

I'm in a very similar boat @Felilla, so no worries XD

Sorry I've been away I had a family emergency but everything ok now.
Would love to play another female child or adult if anyone needs one and if not I will make an orphan

Hmmm, now I know that there are no family spots open. So...What'll happen after Terri gives birth? Can't really consider the baby an orphan either =\ not gonna orphan a baby shortly after she is born (Yes, Terri is expecting a girl). Well, unless she is adopted, though it is pretty rare for a pregnant teen to be adopted, especially at her age...Hmmmm, any ideas?

@Minamoto Thunder , they will live in the orphanage together until Terri is 18, but I will be posted like the families, the baby will be under her... Not up for adoption XD once she is 18 in RP I will probably finagle some way to either hopefully add a new family page by moving my other posts there around or just add her to one of the others.

That's what I plan to do with any orphans that age out or children that grow up and move away from home. I just don't want any more completely new families XP

Oh, and hopefully I will get to reply tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.