.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waitin on @Felilla , both of us have been really busy lately

Waiting for time skip

Oh sorry. I'll try to have my post up tonight or tomorrow.

Crap I need to post too I believe hang/one let me get on that as soon as I get stuff updated for a disney rp I am co gm of

OMG STILL HERE TOO >A<
I believe it was my turn to post for my partner--but I'll wait for the update since everything is confusing!

next time I post (hopefully friday) I will timeskip a few days until Monday of the following week. I will basically post 2 'paragraphs' for each character, how does that sound to everyone?

next time I post (hopefully friday) I will timeskip a few days until Monday of the following week. I will basically post 2 'paragraphs' for each character, how does that sound to everyone?
Sure, probably give everyone more ideas for their characters since most of the teens and children will be in school. With that in mind, the adults who are married may even have more time to spend with each other. Well, hopefully, depending on the time of day you're fast-forwarding to. Sorry, I want the couples to be spending time with each other Dx

Sure, probably give everyone more ideas for their characters since most of the teens and children will be in school. With that in mind, the adults who are married may even have more time to spend with each other. Well, hopefully, depending on the time of day you're fast-forwarding to. Sorry, I want the couples to be spending time with each other Dx

I agree, I was thinking of having the kids in school, so probably a late morning-mid afternoon time range

Reactions: N/A
Where is everyone O_O

Still waiting for time skip

Yup pretty much

Sorry... I've been trying to catch up on everything...

Its ok happily I understand because in like 90% of the rp I am in you are as well

I;m working on my post now... I just finished updating the front. We have some new shelter animals and I completely got rid of Hilltop Elementary

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
I posted IC ... sorry for the wait everyone!!!

@Wicked Witch yes, there was a timeskip. It is now monday - late morning... all kids have school... it is up to you if you're adults are working or not

Status
Not open for further replies.