Falling. ( Wildpelt & Apple )

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's..that's rather harsh. I'll never feel safe." She whispered, looking down at her lap. She swung her legs back and forth in boredom. "It's okay..but...I'm just a lot more used to japan, truly.

Nodding to her, he sighed and looked at her, "Need any tips on english and such?" He looked around, "IF you want to fit in, I can try and help you get over your speech lipase."

"No...I'm just going to stay away from the crowd. It's okay. I'll get over it soon enough, I'l become used to it." Shion reassured, a warm smile beginning to form on her lips.

"Well, I've had to learn how to speak this odd language. Have you noticed they break eveyr single rule they have put down?" He giggled.

"Hate to say it, but some rules are just meant to be broken, like all say, it's true. She shrugged a bit carelessly, and kept the same smile on her face.

"So tell me more about yourself." HE said finally, trying to evoke some more conversation with her.

"There's really nothing that important to know about me. Most of the stuff is just quite uninteresting. I don't really like to bore people. She explained.

"I don't bore very easy, nor will I. Go on, tell me about yourself." By now, he was intrigued by her, and he leaned in as he awaited for her to continue.

"Well then, prepared to be boredified." She let a huge puff of air escape from her lips. "I am a very skilled person when it comes to painting and writing. In fact, my mother said that she always found hidden letters within the scribbles that resembled so called 'art', when I was a child. Shion let another puff of air escape from her lips again. "I also love playing the Upright bass, that they use in jazz music, mostly. My mom is a pianist for church, and so is my dad, so that's when I started to play the violin at a young age, then I switched to bass about a year ago. Pic don't know how I managed to play it, just look at how short I am, that thing has to be like...6 or 7 feet. She chuckled a bit nervously, and scratched the back of her head.

"That isn't boring. Boring is my own life," he looked at her and thought slowly, "you play bass and the violin? We have both of those here at school! You should try out for band, or at least take a music course if you're not already!" He looked into her eyes, "I only play the trumpet."

"Band wouldn't like me. Orchestra probably would, though. Back at my old school, band and orchestra were practically enemies, and would never talk to eachother." She smiled, and giggled some. "Trumpet is cool, but too bad you can't make race car sounds on it like a trumbone. My friend ran across the street doing that."

Nodding to her, he noticed the time was ticking away, "I can't do this again, or at least, not for a bit of time. Bt I enjoy tlaking to you...you'd be good for speech and debate, even if you don't do the competitions, you at least have a thought out opnion and follow it."

Shion looked down in disappointment, and sighed, continuously running her fingers through her hair. "Actually, I wouldn't. When I'm talking to people, I stutter a lot, and I have an extremely hard time processing words. But for some reason, I'm not doing that at the moment for some reason, but I probably will...so..

"But you're not, and isn't that what matters?" He looked to her, "Perhaps talking to someone so similar to yourself helps you to forget your fears?"

"Well then...Ermm.." She thought for a split second. "I..Uhm..I guess that's pretty true, I can't really argue with that statement right there."

"You stutter when you get nervous." HE said simply, "If you're not nervous, you dont' stutter. Simple as that."

"Don't give me that BS." She muttered. "Am I not supposed to stutter when I'm practically learning a new language? I'm supposed to be perfect? I'm supposed to pronounce everything ever so correctly? Okay, got it." She said, in a rather calm voice. "People don't stutter only when they are nervous."

"You're learning fastar than I ever did." He said in s low tone.

"Lies. No I'm not." She violently shook her head.

"What reason do I have to lie to you for?" He asked her, looking at her curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.