Falling. ( Wildpelt & Apple )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shion thought for a split second, trying to gather her thoughts for an answer. "I..uh..probably because pronunciations and inflections, and everything..I'm sorry, it's just a bit complicated to explain..learning new languages are just..hard.

Nodding to her, he smiled softly, "thank you!" He made sure some applause was handed out before he continued, going on about locations and dates.

Shion nodded, as a faint smile curved onto her lips, in response to his 'Thank you'. It soon began to fade, as she just listen and listen and listen, sighing a bit in boredom.

When he finished, he smiled, "homework!" After the sighs, he laughed, "500 words about yourself. That's all! Run along, but may I see you, Shion?" He asked as the kids filed out.

Shion politely nodded and stood to her feet, walking over to him. Let's just hope I'm not in trouble or anything. She looked up at him, considering that he was way more taller than her. "Yes?" She asked.

"Is being a transfer hard on you?" He asked genuinely friendly, "I need to know for you. I was one too, if you recall me saying it. Are you alright?"

"Yes..it sure is. She replied, trying to sound as confident as she could. "I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine, and I'm fine. I'll get used to it.." Her voice was a bit shaky, but she still managed to smile.

Gregory bent down and put his hand on her shoulder in an expression of his support, "you know I'll be here. Anything at all you ever need to tell me, I'll listen, alright? You sure you're good to go through today?"

Shion looked down at him, and slowly nodded. "Yes..I'm sure..like I said, I'll get used to it, so it'll really be no problem!" She said, sounding a bit too happy.

"Sit down for a second," he asked more than he ordered, and looked her up and down, "you don't look happy. You know I know you're putting on an act.i did the same thing my first day, so what's really on your mind?" He gently took her hand, not as an intimate, but as a caring gesture.

Shion gulped nervously, sitting down to the nearest desk that was close to her. "I-I am happy, it's not an act, I don't even know what you're talking about, Senpai! See? A wide smile sealed onto her face, as she giggled happily, gently rocking back and forth a bit.

"Alright look, I'm keeping you here until you tell me what's really going on!" He said gently, but firmly, "I'll write you a note when we get done. But Shion,. I know when something is wrong. And I'm getting that feeling from you."

Shion shook her head, practically denying his statements. "No, senpai. Nothing is wrong. You do not have to worry about it." She replied in a rather tone of sadness. She nervously fiddled around with her fingers.

Gregory moved closer to her, now feeling worse and getting a sense of dread, "no, Shion, you're not leaving this room until I know what's wrong."

Shion looked down at her boots, and clanked them together. "I just want to fit in with everyone else, so no one will laugh at me. I just want to be the same as everyone else. I just..I want to be perfect. But I'm just..I'm full of nothingness." She explained, rather having no emotion in her voice.

Gregory looked at her and some of it started to make sense, "but you're not nothing, if your scores show anything your smart and a talented artist!" He softly took her hand, "why do you think you're nothing?"

Shion sighed, and just continued to look down at her feet. "I-i just do. I'm sorry..."

Gregory sighed and moved closer, and then he suddenly wrapped her in a hug, "You can tell me anything, I'll listen to you. I swear I'll listen to you..."

Tears formed in Shion's eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. "I just cannot do it anymor, it's hard. Its so hard."

Gregory looked deep into her eyes with understanding, pulling away slowly, "You don't look fine, you need to tell me. I know you can't tell me, but you need to tell me. Look at me," He looked at her eyes, "Shion, look at me. You can tell me, tell me now. Please."

Status
Not open for further replies.