• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Malak Antwan

Appearance:
CKM-2013-LO-RES-8896.jpg

Shorter then the average martian his skin is mostly clear save for several scars across his arms and chest. Well toned and a tad darker then most from a life of farming. His nose is slightly crooked from being broken several times. His eyes are a pale green flecked with brown. Where the tattoo can be seen in the photo a brand of a soaring bird and a crown can be seen.

Background: WIP

Personality: WIP

Non point based skills: Cooking, and playing a couple common instruments, Hunting, Farming

Strength: 2 /5
Reflex: 2/5
Endurance: 3/5
Intelligence: 1 /3
Charisma: - /3

Skills: (10 points default, points gained from training)

Mobility:
  • Mobility 1/3
Crafting:
  • Armor crafting /3
  • Weapon crafting /3
  • Medicine /3
Knowledge:
  • Natural 1/2
  • Social /2
Communication:
  • Speech 1/2
  • Literacy /2
  • Trade 1/3
Subterfuge:
  • Concealment /3
  • Infiltration /3
Ranged weapons:
  • Crossbow /3
  • Bow and arrow 2/3
Melee weapons:
  • One-handed sword/axe /3
  • Dagger /3
  • Shield /3
  • Two-handed sword/axe /3
  • Polearm 2/3
  • Blunt weapon /3
  • Hand to hand 2/3
  • Exotic weapons /3

Mechanic-affecting items: (weapon and armor must have tier rating, /3)
  • Weapon: 2 spears 1/3, Long Bow 1/3 and a quiver of 20 arrows
  • Armor: Leather armor 1/3
  • Supplies: Food rations and a water skin 4 days
  • Cash: 20 gold

Fashion items:
  • Outfit: Cloak and rough traveling cloths.
  • Bags/packs/pouches: Small rucksack across his back and a small pouch hidden in a pocket of his cloak
  • Jewelry: Simple leather necklace with a Iron pendant.
  • Miscellaneous: Kafta leaves, flint and steel
:marsrover: :rainbow: :orcawhale: :shocked:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stopwatched
Gosh darnit, I didn't realized how big that picture was lol

Math police! Strands where I can see 'em!

Mobility:
  • Mobility 1/3
Crafting:
  • Armor crafting /3
  • Weapon crafting /3
  • Medicine /3
Knowledge:
  • Natural 1/2
  • Social /2
Communication:
  • Speech 1/2
  • Literacy /2
  • Trade 1/3
Subterfuge:
  • Concealment /3
  • Infiltration /3
Ranged weapons:
  • Crossbow /3
  • Bow and arrow 1/3
Melee weapons:
  • Dagger /3
  • Shield 2/3
  • Polearm 3/3
  • Blunt weapon /3
  • Hand to hand 2/3
  • Exotic weapons /3
You've got twelve points instead of ten.

I think.

Maybe.

Don't fail me now, addition.

Name: Malak Antwan

Appearance:
CKM-2013-LO-RES-8896.jpg

Shorter then the average martian his skin is mostly clear save for several scars across his arms and chest. Well toned and a tad darker then most from a life of farming. His nose is slightly crooked from being broken several times. His eyes are a pale green flecked with brown. Where the tattoo can be seen in the photo a brand of a soaring bird and a crown can be seen.

Background:

South of Meusing, Mulak was born in a small farming village. His childhood was dull, learning to tend to the land. Mulak had always dreamed of being a hero. He grew strong, stout and very much so thick headed. Built like a mule and twice as stubburn, Mulak fought a great deal growing up. Whether it was over petty insults or Mulak protecting his own twisted code of honor, the young man found himself losing more then he won. With no intentions of carrying on the family business he left his village going north in search of adventure wealth and fame.

Personality: Mulak is thickheaded, when he believes he is right, he will argue and more likely fighting over it until the other gives in. He is quick to anger and is a loud drunk. Even when sober he always makes his opinion known. That being said Mulak is a loyal friend, doing anything for the people he is close with. He is also quite gentle to children women and animals, believing all life is sacred. Even in a fight to the death Mulak would try not to kill his opponent. The main reason he had lost so many fights growing up. He only would kill if his life or the life of a friend was truly on the line.

Non point based skills: Cooking, and playing a couple common instruments, Hunting, Farming

Strength: 2 /5
Reflex: 2/5
Endurance: 3/5
Intelligence: 1 /3
Charisma: - /3

Mobility:
  • Mobility 1/3
Crafting:
  • Armor crafting /3
  • Weapon crafting /3
  • Medicine /3
Knowledge:
  • Natural 1/2
  • Social /2
Communication:
  • Speech 1/2
  • Literacy /2
  • Trade 1/3
Subterfuge:
  • Concealment /3
  • Infiltration /3
Ranged weapons:
  • Crossbow /3
  • Bow and arrow 1/3
Melee weapons:
  • Dagger /3
  • Shield 2/3
  • Polearm 3/3
  • Blunt weapon /3
  • Hand to hand 2/3
  • Exotic weapons /3

Mechanic-affecting items: (weapon and armor must have tier rating, /3)
  • Weapon: 2 spears 1/3
  • Armor: Leather armor 1/3
  • Supplies: Food rations and a water skin 4 days
  • Cash: 20 gold?

Fashion items:
  • Outfit: Cloak and rough traveling cloths.
  • Bags/packs/pouches: Small rucksack across his back and a small pouch hidden in a pocket of his cloak
  • Jewelry: Simple leather necklace with a Iron pendant.
  • Miscellaneous: Kafta leaves, flint and steel
:marsrover: :rainbow: :orcawhale: :shocked:

For the party's sake, it might be kinda cool to have a long range attacker.

Drop the shield points and skim some from the polearm. Then you can boost mobility and bow & arrow. I feel like farmers wouldn't have much use for shields given then 'era' of the game.

-These are merely suggestions. I'm along for the ride same as you but I feel our odds improve with better balance amongst our crew.

Deff a work in progress. Sorry I forgot to add that at the end lol. I went out with some friends. Ill post again when I fix everything. Thank you for your suggestions @WarriorHeart I will definitely think about it.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
@Firewombat; you gonna post?

Edit: Couple more changes to mechanics.

• Panic now requires 3 negative effects.
  • Any successful dodge or block would shift initiative. Critical dodge would leave the enemy confused, making them unable to attack you for 1 round.
  • For degradation roll, the default chance after each fight is 0%. Every attack/block adds 10%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stopwatched
For the party's sake, it might be kinda cool to have a long range attacker.

Drop the shield points and skim some from the polearm. Then you can boost mobility and bow & arrow. I feel like farmers wouldn't have much use for shields given then 'era' of the game.

-These are merely suggestions. I'm along for the ride same as you but I feel our odds improve with better balance amongst our crew.
I am the long range attacker, brother.

I also kind of want to say hunting is a skill-point based thing.

We have two ways we could go about this -

1. You dump points into archery and become a dedicated archer character, whereas Marlow is more of a capable skirmisher. This gives the party an extra helping hand, as with having two characters with bows that can reach out and touch the enemy possibly without being seen and even then, without being close enough to touch back would be good in fights.

2. We do need a medic, still, IIRC. Malak may know medicinal herbs from his farming. Turn him into a monk, seeing as you have polearm and hand-to-hand points already. Ironwood staff and your fisticuffs, plus knowledge of healing.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for my prolonged silence. I recently returned from across several borders to my ancestral home.

2. We do need a medic, still, IIRC. Malak may know medicinal herbs from his farming. Turn him into a monk, seeing as you have polearm and hand-to-hand points already. Ironwood staff and your fisticuffs, plus knowledge of healing.
I recommend this.

Also, collab between @Stopwatched and myself now up.

Status
Not open for further replies.