Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

"whats the worst" she asked the shivers making her shiver

Livean suddenly froze in terror "Yo-u-u....doo--nt....w-an-tttttttt..... to....kn-ow!!!" was all she could stutter out
'she does not need to know about his proposal!!!!, she thought to herself with her eyes widen and all the color she had, turned to white from the memory

"So how did he propose to you i betcha it was romantic." she changed the subject seeing her sisters distress.

if you could turn anymore white livean would have looked like a ghost scared stiff
"WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed running out the door with her arms in the air

Fallen blinked looking at her husband. "Was it something i said?"

livean ran into an alley to the furthestb concor of the alley and was hugging herself and rocking back and forth
"its ok! its ok! its ok!!" she said to herslef

Gilbert shurgged as he followed her out of the restraunt calling Alfred.
*ring ring*
"Hey America your wife vanished know where she is?" he asked.

"you bloody git!" encland screamed at france while choking him
"iggybrows! you must learn to spread more love!" frace choking england back
"touching my ass is not spreading love!!" then americas phone ran
"Dude be qiuet! ia ma on the phone" america shhhed everyone while they stared back
"hey dude.... ohhh... she might be in the panic concor and did fallen ask her about something?!?" amrica whispered into the phone

"he asked her about how you proposed." he awnsered looking at his wife looking under a rock. "Why wat happened?'

"ill explain when i get there!" he hung up and grabbed his jacket
"sorry dudes something came up and France!" fracne looked up at alfred
"qiut touching poeple itzs rude!"
alfred started to run 'the last thing i need to be doing is driving that always freaks her out!! BUT IT IS SO CUTE HOW SHE HOLDS ONTO ME AS IF SHE GOING TO DIE!!!' america thought to himself

Prussia helped his wife look "I dont think shes going to be under rocks Fall she'll prolly be some where by her self." she nodded looking in bigger places

he ran until he saw fallen picking up a rock
"dude why are you picking up a rock?" he asked dumbfounded

"She might be under their,." she explained putting the rock back down "Ya never know"

"well she wont be because she just as tall as gilbert. DUDE I JUST REALIZED THAT!!! HAHAHA!!! GILBERT HAS A GIRLS HEIGHT!" america said bursting out laughing

america still luaghing began to walk away to go find his wife

Fallen tripped when she was passing an ally and spotted Livean "Heeeey what luck i found her!"

livean was sitting behind a dumpster and had fallen asleep
america moved the dumpster without any problem and picked her up bridal-style
Alfred looks back at fallen and gilbert "Just to let you know my accuatlly propasel was really nice but it was after that she got freaked out. she will tell you details when she wants!" he said looking down at his sleeping wife "shes so cute when she slleeps and i think its time we got home!"
america walked away

Fallen looked ayt her husband then at America as he waslked away speachless.

(why was u speechless and america can be mature when he wants to be!)
few years later i guess livean is still 19 in human age