Fall In, Crystalized_Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xillia

Sleepy Fox
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
The Dawn of Time~The Death of Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Magical, Modern, Sci-Fi (Iffy...)
Hey!
My most formal salutations being a new user here. I find it lovely to grace everyone with my presence, and in turn find myself in bliss as I intend to interact with all of you! I'm generally a friendly person when you get to know me as I am currently attending college. A lot of my personal details regarding RP can be found in my account information. That's if you want to know... Anyway, I look forward to getting into this will all of you :) Please, let me know whenever you've got time if any of you are down to RP? I do just about everything. (Specifics are found in my profile information.

And with that~ I'll take my leave, thank you for taking your time to read this.

Welcome to Iwaku Light~! I always down for a RP~!

Welcome to Iwaku Light~! I always down for a RP~!
Thank you very much. I come from another site that shares this very format so things do not seem too awkward to me, but I pray you may all be lenient with my lack of capabilities in RPs...

Reactions: GreenSea
Thank you very much. I come from another site that shares this very format so things do not seem too awkward to me, but I pray you may all be lenient with my lack of capabilities in RPs...
I also happen to come from another RP site, RPN ( a long time ago though~). Chill~ people in here are really lenient ^o^~!

I also happen to come from another RP site, RPN ( a long time ago though~). Chill~ people in here are really lenient ^o^~!
RolePlayNation... I see, coincidence since that is where I hail from? Regardless, I simply wish to enjoy a good time on a site that bears friendly mechanics and maneuverability.

Yeah still come there just to see what's been going on but =3= let's just say I don't like their changes~

Heya! Fancy seeing you here!

Nice... Yeah, fancy right? Not totally planned or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.