1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Magical, Modern, Sci-Fi (Iffy...)
Hey!
My most formal salutations being a new user here. I find it lovely to grace everyone with my presence, and in turn find myself in bliss as I intend to interact with all of you! I'm generally a friendly person when you get to know me as I am currently attending college. A lot of my personal details regarding RP can be found in my account information. That's if you want to know... Anyway, I look forward to getting into this will all of you :) Please, let me know whenever you've got time if any of you are down to RP? I do just about everything. (Specifics are found in my profile information.

And with that~ I'll take my leave, thank you for taking your time to read this.

Welcome to Iwaku Light~! I always down for a RP~!

Welcome to Iwaku Light~! I always down for a RP~!
Thank you very much. I come from another site that shares this very format so things do not seem too awkward to me, but I pray you may all be lenient with my lack of capabilities in RPs...

Reactions: GreenSea
Thank you very much. I come from another site that shares this very format so things do not seem too awkward to me, but I pray you may all be lenient with my lack of capabilities in RPs...
I also happen to come from another RP site, RPN ( a long time ago though~). Chill~ people in here are really lenient ^o^~!

I also happen to come from another RP site, RPN ( a long time ago though~). Chill~ people in here are really lenient ^o^~!
RolePlayNation... I see, coincidence since that is where I hail from? Regardless, I simply wish to enjoy a good time on a site that bears friendly mechanics and maneuverability.

Yeah still come there just to see what's been going on but =3= let's just say I don't like their changes~

Heya! Fancy seeing you here!

Nice... Yeah, fancy right? Not totally planned or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.