Fall In, Crystalized_Light

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cяуѕтαℓℓιzє∂_Lιgнт, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    My most formal salutations being a new user here. I find it lovely to grace everyone with my presence, and in turn find myself in bliss as I intend to interact with all of you! I'm generally a friendly person when you get to know me as I am currently attending college. A lot of my personal details regarding RP can be found in my account information. That's if you want to know... Anyway, I look forward to getting into this will all of you :) Please, let me know whenever you've got time if any of you are down to RP? I do just about everything. (Specifics are found in my profile information.

And with that~ I'll take my leave, thank you for taking your time to read this.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku Light~! I always down for a RP~!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you very much. I come from another site that shares this very format so things do not seem too awkward to me, but I pray you may all be lenient with my lack of capabilities in RPs...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I also happen to come from another RP site, RPN ( a long time ago though~). Chill~ people in here are really lenient ^o^~!

• Like Like x 2
  5. RolePlayNation... I see, coincidence since that is where I hail from? Regardless, I simply wish to enjoy a good time on a site that bears friendly mechanics and maneuverability.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah still come there just to see what's been going on but =3= let's just say I don't like their changes~

7. Heya! Fancy seeing you here!

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  8. Nice... Yeah, fancy right? Not totally planned or anything?

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  9. Well... that can be fancy, can't it?

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.