Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Emerald Green
Skin Color:Pale
Race: Human
Appearance:
228309.jpg

Personal Strength:Immense Magical Power Reserves
Personal Weakness:His friends and Family
Personality:Rae is such a fun loving and goofy guy. All the time he thinks of other's before himself and always tries to bring a smile to everyone's faces. He doesn't usually like to flaunt his strength around,only when deemed absolutely necessary and if he can avoid a fight he will. Rae is a huge flirt gaining his mother's good looks and both of his parent's strength he is quite the popular guy around the city. Bottom line Rae is a pretty great guy,However anger and or disrespect him and his personality flip, a wrath on the magnitude of which fiore has never seen.
Dislikes:Dark Guilds,Ignorance,Stupidity
Biography:Rae was born from the union of two of Fairy tails strongest members Mirajaine Strauss and Laxus Dreyar. Where his mother spoiled him his father's trained him hard,forcing Rae to go through cruel and rigorous training .Mirajaine taught Rae take over magic.Throughout all of his training Rae had one goal in mind;his father told him that if he were to get good enough then he would be allowed to join Fairy Tail. When his training was completed Rae asked to join the guild which the master happily of course accepted and with blurred eyes in his eyes vowed to never let anything happen to this guild or it's members
Guild: Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location:Left Peck
Guild Mark Color:Crystal Blue
Magic Style 1: Take Over-Olympian (A lost form of take over magic,that allows the user to transform into the 12 greek olympian gods)
Magic's Strength:Commands the powers of the olympians
Magic's Weakness:It takes time to go from one god to the other
Family Heirloom:The Take-Over magic that runs deeply in the strauss family,he also runs fairy tails bar,like his mother before him

Last edited by a moderator:
A-girls-blue-eyes-purple-pink-hair-fantasy-girl-anime-girls-wallpaper.jpg
"I won't go easy on you. Like mother said, there is no mercy in the story of demons."

Name
Avalon
"... No last name."

"Heh.. What? I look younger?"

"I'll rip you limb from limb if you forget it."

Occupation
Mage
"Pff.. Mage? I prefer demon but.. That's a race."

Height
5'4"
"No I'm not a pipsqueak, sorry."

Weight
117 lbs
"Too heavy? Too bad, any heavier and I would be able to crush you."

Race
Demon
"Oh noo, I'm an angel-- OF COURSE I'M A DEMON YOU NITWIT."

Parents
Seilah - Jackal
"... Creators. I don't deserve to call them my mother and father.."

Personality
Avalon is ruthless, merciless, and cold. She is blunt, straight to the point, and despises the idea of peace and happiness. She is seemingly emotionless, however, also sadistic, and actually has to contain in laughter when watching a person die by her hands, or someone else's. She is also very loyal, however, will not hesitate to blow up someone whilst under cover for something. She is also pretty arrogant, impatient, and she seems to be quite smart. She is also sarcastic. Very, very sarcastic. There are times where she will suddenly yell and get upset if someone were to take her sarcasm literal, however.
"Who's sarcastic?"

Strengths
Expert hand-to-hand combatant
Immense Durability

"So? How do you like me now?"

Weaknesses
After achieving over limit (In either forms), due to lack of use, she will be unable to control this power, and once it is defeated, she will be out for the rest of the day or so.
Her mind acts linear, meaning, although she can win a battle by thinking every movement through of the battle, if one of her predictions were to be wrong, she would have to take time to analyze the opponent, forcing herself to go on the defensive.

"You never saw this. You. NEVER. Saw. This."

Curse
Bomb Curse
Basically, like her father, she is able to blow shiz up. She was able to inherit his curse (more or less somehow due to genes) and she is able to use all of his abilities, including his over limit transformation, however, she lacks the power to be able to control it. It will take a lot of training if she wanted to learn how. Otherwise, she had inherited almost, if not all, Jackal's curse.
"Yes, yes, I know. I'm amazing, now, be a darling and scotch over to the side. I can't blow you up if you don't."

Macro
Like her mother, she is able to command inanimate and animate objects by whim. However, she seems to have trouble commanding humans and the such (RP wise, other role player characters) however has no problem commanding corpses, unlike her mother. She is also able to command herself to release her limiter. She has much more control over this form, however, has more trouble controlling the second one, such as using Demon Eyes. The transformation is ended once she is knocked out respectively.
"Tsk.. It would be easier if I could just control the forms... And if I can just control living human."

Biography
She was fated to be evil even before her birth. Both her parents, or 'creators' were demons. Each one used their DNA and part of their curse to bring her to life, and so she was literally the two of them put together. Avalon inherited Jackal's ears, speed, and reflexes, while she inherited Seilah's quick thinking and the markings on her body. Her black hair became a light purple, and her dark eyes became a light blue. She holds immense respect towards Seilah and Jackal, putting up with their beatings, though not killing her. She was raised in poor conditions, always expected to fight and fend for herself, or die trying. She was taught that all the bad in the world was what fuelled her, and there was no such thing as 'good' or 'right'. She was just to follow her mother's commands. She lived like that for a long time, under the control of her own mother's Macro, and under the fear of her father's threats to blow her up. There were times where she was jealous of other children who played with their parents.

However, despite being raised by the odd pair, Jackal did sometimes bring Avalon to blow up cities and teach her that way of having fun, while Seilah on her part always taught her books and how to control her Macro for different uses. This soon became a habit, and she began blowing up cities for the hell of it, going on rampages, just as her father wanted her to. This continued on until they suddenly disappeared, however, she couldn't help but to harbor a hate towards Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfillia, Mirajane Strauss, and all the other past generations of Fairy Tail. With Tartaros most likely fallen, she has been wandering, honing her skills, and killing cities in the process.
"I'll kill them all."

Name: Ryunoko Matsumoto
Height:6'5
Weight:220 lbs
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color:Pale
Race: Human
Appearance:
615b2a0d961f58dbb7c89eb55e3c8d9e-1.jpg

Personal Strength: massive physical strength
Personal Weakness: Protects others to the detriment of himself.
Personality: He is shy when he first meets new people, but he will do anything to protect someone who is being attacked by someone clearly stronger than they are. e is loyal to a fault to the friends he has made.
Dislikes:Dark Guilds, bullies
Biography: Ryunoko was raised by his mother who always told about his father. A tall strong man that just took her breath away. She had told Ryunoko about the one night they had shared together, and how that was the reason that Ryunoko was born. The boy hadn't developed any abilities until the year he turned 23, when his home was under attack by some bandits. One of them struck his mother and soon afterwards was blasted by a lightning blot that knocked him through a nearby wall. The rest of the bandits quickly grabbed their comrade and retreated. Ryunoko's mother soon afterwards sent Ryunoko to go find his father. She didn't know his name but knew that he was part of a Guild known as Fairy Tail. With this knowledge Ryunoko left for Magnolia in search of Fairy Tail, in hopes that he would learn how to use his magical abilities and find his father.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location: Right shoulder
Guild Mark Color: Night Sky Black
Magic Style: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Magic's Strength:It's Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
Magic's Weakness: Uhhh rubber I guess (Thinks of rubber magic and cringes while dies laughing)
Family Heirloom: Dragon Slayer magic, It was passed down through his fathers genes, making him a 4th Generation Dragon Slayer. One that was born.​

Last edited:
Gakupo-1.jpg

Name:

Shin Milkovich
Height:
6'0
Weight:
Hair Color:
Purple
Eye color:
Purple
Skin Color:
Pale
Race:
Human
Personal Strength:
He's adept at reading people's emotions through eye contact.
Personal Weakness:
He's not very trusting and has a difficult time letting people in, he's also anti social.
Personality:
Shin has a difficult time putting his trust in others, he gets the feeling at times that everyone is out to get him, yet he's able to keep his paranoia in check. Shin was never a very happy individual, even at a young age due to never meeting his real parents. As he grew older he became increasingly bitter and angry at the world he was forced to live in, he believes he was a mistake, and as a result doesn't belong anywhere. Shin is cunning like his father, and mother. Able to read and asses a situation calmly, and calculate multiple strategies or approaches to an issue. However, he also shares Jellal and Ultear's depression, though the reason for his depression is different. While Jellal and Ultear were depressed due to the numerous crimes and inhumane acts they committed, Shin is depressed because of his abandonment. When Shin does open up and allow someone into his heart, he is fiercely loyal and will fight to protect whatever matters to him. As a member of Fairy Tail, despite his inability to trust most, if any of the Guild members, Shin still knows the value of them. He sees them as a family, despite being incapable of trusting any of them.
Biography:
Shin was the product of Jellal Fernandes and Ultear Milkovich before he got together with Erza Scarlet. Ultear had managed to return her body to its younger state, however it was the cost of someone else's time. Ultear entered a depression for what she had done and confided only in Jellal, the latter of which attempted to comfort her, which resulted in one passionate night. Shin was the result of this passionate night, and only a few months after birth was abandoned with only a box that contained a list of instructions on his father and mother's magic, and how to learn them.
Shin went from multiple different homes as he grew up, and as a result became detached from the world, and everyone around it. He joined Fairy Tail when he was only 8, and developed had developed his magical skill a year before. It wasn't until he was 9 that he discovered the identity of his mother and father, and when he learned he was the result of a single, passionate night. He learned this information from Erza, whom was the only Fairy Tail member to know Shin's parentage. After he learned this, he went into a deep depression, and feels as though he is a reject of the world. He doesn't even acknowledge himself as a simple human being, as he was never intended to even exist.
Guild:
Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location:
His upper back
Guild Mark Color:
Crimson Red
Magic Style:
Primary forms of magic: Heavenly Body Magic, Arc of Time Magic
Secondary Forms of Magic: Water Magic, Fire Magic, Earth Magic, Wind Magic(he is capable of casting Abyss Break.), Rune Magic(Self Destruction Circle only.)

Can I protest that Jellal never got together with Erza, and Reyuz is already a child of Jellal...?

Um.... we thought you left firejay.

We have not seen nor heard from you in a while. It was assumed that like with others that you had left

Oh god I forgot that fire jay was also jellals kid!!!! GOD Jellal is a player LOL

Ah.... I see. T.T I can just erase my character then, that's fine.

No no, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I did say in the chat that I wasn't leaving, just waiting for the time skip and moving away from OoC to focus on studies, but I know that kind of thing's easy to forget. It's no problem at all. I have a bunch of other RP's to focus on as well, so no worries!

No no no @firejay1 you don't have to leave, ok so here what we can can do is say that jellal had a secret lover, ultear, publically he was together with erza and then some other woman that was already dead? can we agree on that?

I can agree with that. Jellal is pretty popular and he could have used the alias Mystogan.

No no no @firejay1 you don't have to leave, ok so here what we can can do is say that jellal had a secret lover, ultear, publically he was together with erza and then some other woman that was already dead? can we agree on that?
*laughs. Don't worry about it, Sasha. I don't really think it'd be like Jellal to do that in the first place, and Reyuz's history was kind of based on the assumption that Jellal was still single and still leader of Crime Sorciere. So it wouldn't really work in any case. Plus! I really do have lots of other RP's to worry about as well, and it really is no trouble at all. Honestly. I promise. XD

Thank you so much for trying to accommodate me, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sedrian Darkloe
Status
Not open for further replies.