Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamnit! I didn't get any alerts to this!

So what happened while I was away?

Was it ever decided who the guild master is or are we going with how it was in the manga?

P.S. I still call bullshit on the manga!

I don't think the guild master was decided, but Shadows kind of disappeared, so I have no idea what's going on with this right now.

I may adopt this Rp if she drops it.

Edit: if she okays it

Yeah, I'm here. Just sitting around really. Hasn't been much activity or I haven't been getting notifications.

Was it ever decided who the guild master is or are we going with how it was in the manga?

P.S. I still call bullshit on the manga!
The guild master is an NPC as of right now, and all NPC's are played by the GM which is me. Still brainstorming on the Guild Master. No we are not going with the manga.

I could use a co GM so Sasha if you're interested you could help me out. I haven't been getting notifications in fact and I just got one for this now. So I will be checking up on this more often from now on.

The guild master is an NPC as of right now, and all NPC's are played by the GM which is me. Still brainstorming on the Guild Master. No we are not going with the manga.

I could use a co GM so Sasha if you're interested you could help me out. I haven't been getting notifications in fact and I just got one for this now. So I will be checking up on this more often from now on.
ok cool so what I suggest so that people get notifications is that we move the out of character thread to the pm's that way the notifications come into everyone in the rp.

I guess so. Work you're magic, I have to get used to the update still...

@Angel Evans are you still looking to join this rp? Just wondering since we moved the ooc thread to a pm chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.