Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lbm8eyo1fr1qz5964o1_500-png.82335

Vermillion Scarlet

Magic type: Re-equip the Knight

Family Heirloom: Her mother's sword

Personality: Vermillion is brash, quick to anger kind of girl and is not afraid to get into fights with other guild members once she is provoked. Just don't get between her and her chocolate pudding; like her mother she will go crazy if someone messes with her dessert. She does have her kind and caring side though, willing to protect those she cares for.
Family: Erza Scarlet (mother), Jellal Fernandes (father)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pm it to you when I find it.

Levvy and Gajeel <3 Would take that in a heart beat

Welp. @Shadows

I'm going to make my CS for Natsu's son. PLEASE SAY HE WAS THE SON OF LUCY AND NATSU

**AND could someone make a gruvia child? ...I want Nalu babeh to fall in love with Gruvia babeh :3 That picture was so cute.

tumblr_lbm8eyo1fr1qz5964o1_500-png.82335

Vermillion Scarlet

Magic type: Re-equip (yet to decide what yet.)

Family Heirloom: Her mother's sword

Personality: Vermillion is brash, quick to anger kind of girl and is not afraid to get into fights with other guild members once she is provoked. Just don't get between her and her chocolate pudding; like her mother she will go crazy if someone messes with her dessert. She does have her kind and caring side though, willing to protect those she cares for.
Approved! Just like Erza...

I am going to die by the time this RP starts, so many awesome idea's I had yet to even imagine! It's so beautiful you guys. I love you all you're amazing!

Reactions: Sandra
If you guys wanna make characters for ship's between other character's be my guest. And if you wanna have Alexia and whatever Natsu's boy's name is to be brother and sister, fine by me.

PLOT TWISTING!!!

Claimed Gajeel and Levvy child!!!

Just mine... Sorry for the greed..

If you guys wanna make characters for ship's between other character's be my guest. And if you wanna have Alexia and whatever Natsu's boy's name is to be brother and sister, fine by me.

PLOT TWISTING!!!
So does that mean I can make gray's daughter instead of his son?

Hell yes! I love plot twisting! Have fun, when it comes to the characters, there are no limits except for your imagination! Let er' Rip!

oie_MbShSWK65P0G (1).png
Name: Reyuz Fernandez
Family Heirloom: It can't really be said that his/her father left him/her any particularly special object, but he did impart to him/her a vast knowledge of all the magic he has control over, excluding dark magic, but including Mystogan's ability to make staffs. He also gave him/her a great deal of combat experience that has vastly increased his/her physical abilities and magical endurance. The tattoo under his/her left eye is also in homage to Jellal. Personality-wise, Reyuz seems nothing like Jellal, much more cheerful, snarky, shameless, and spunky, but s/he did inherit his somewhat stubborn, quiet optimism and his sense of justice, duty, and responsibility. S/he can also be somewhat obsessive at times, as he's been known to be.

tumblr_inline_nlu296VLoM1tp8ccy_500 (2).jpg
Name: Argent (Are-Gent) Fullbuster (Argent is a shade of gray lol)
Family Heirloom: Her father's necklace. She had also inherited most of both of her parent's magical capabilities such as water magic, Ice Make Magic, and last but not least Ice Devil slayer Magic she has yet to master them though.
Others: Axel has a crush on her yet she's oblivious to it.
Theme Song:

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_nlu296VLoM1tp8ccy_500 (2).jpg
    tumblr_inline_nlu296VLoM1tp8ccy_500 (2).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 83031 View attachment 83032
Name: Argent (Are-Gent) Fullbuster (Argent is a shade of gray lol)
Family Heirloom: Her father's necklace. She had also inherited most of both of her parent's magical capabilities such as water magic, Ice Make Magic, and last but not least Ice Devil slayer Magic she has yet to mater them though.
which picture should I keep right or left

Definitely left. I like the darker hair better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.