Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just assuming that Jellal and Erza didn't have kids (though just tbh Jerza is my OTP!!) and that Vermillion and Reyuz are not siblings.

I'm just assuming that Jellal and Erza didn't have kids (though just tbh Jerza is my OTP!!) and that Vermillion and Reyuz are not siblings.
I am a jerza fan too but I didn't want to assume anything. I am also a nalu fan, a gruvia fan, a gajeel X levy fan, a freed X mira fan, an elfgreen fan... I have too many otp's for fairy tail.

:D Yeah, Reyuz is not supposed to be Erza's kid. I'm pretty sure Argent is a Gruvia baby, though, because it was said in her CS that she shares both her father and her mother's magic of water manipulation and ice demon slayer, etc. I'm also a HUGE gajeel x levy fan and elfgreen I'm just kind of expecting to happen, but I will admit I'm rooting the most for Jerza. XD I kind of wanted something for Wendy and Mystogan as well, but y'know that's never happening. Happy x Carla!! :D Yeah, I have too many ships there, too. Nalu I don't really like, mostly because I felt like Natsu and Lisanna's history was kind of wasted. Gruvia... Juvia gave off a bit too much of the "freaky stalker" vibe for me to be super into it.

Oh! Right! I forgot. @Shadows, what exactly is the basic plot for this RP, considering they're all basically teens when their parents are dead. What's the premise?

:D Yeah, Reyuz is not supposed to be Erza's kid. I'm pretty sure Argent is a Gruvia baby, though, because it was said in her CS that she shares both her father and her mother's magic of water manipulation and ice demon slayer, etc. I'm also a HUGE gajeel x levy fan and elfgreen I'm just kind of expecting to happen, but I will admit I'm rooting the most for Jerza. XD I kind of wanted something for Wendy and Mystogan as well, but y'know that's never happening. Happy x Carla!! :D Yeah, I have too many ships there, too. Nalu I don't really like, mostly because I felt like Natsu and Lisanna's history was kind of wasted. Gruvia... Juvia gave off a bit too much of the "freaky stalker" vibe for me to be super into it.
Juvia did at first but she mellows out over the course of the series, not being as bad as she was in the beginning. As for lisanna, yes she and natsu have a strong past but I never saw it going past friendship with them, mostly because he never saw her as anything but a friend. And it is stated by the creator that "upon the union of natsu and lucy, a daughter shall be born with the new of Nashi". Sorry for not agreeing with the nali pairing.

*laughs. Don't be sorry! Those're all just my personal opinion. I figure Gruvia and NaLu are pretty much canon at this point, and Juvia has definitely mellowed out over time, they're just not my favorites out of the pairings in Fairy Tail. Oh yeah! Random note, but I liked how Erza's girl is named Vermillion, like Mavis!! Mavis is my favorite! She's so adorable.

*laughs. Don't be sorry! Those're all just my personal opinion. I figure Gruvia and NaLu are pretty much canon at this point, and Juvia has definitely mellowed out over time, they're just not my favorites out of the pairings in Fairy Tail. Oh yeah! Random note, but I liked how Erza's girl is named Vermillion, like Mavis!! Mavis is my favorite! She's so adorable.
I'm glad you like the name I chose, it was the first name to pop into my head. And I agree that may is is a cutie pie! And it is true that she and zeref may have had more than a friendship going on when she was alive.

Reactions: firejay1
Right? Right? But I sensed more of a slight rivalry and overwhelming respect than a romantic relationship there. I'm really excited to see how things progress with Zeref (and here's to hoping that Fairy Tail doesn't go on anywhere near as long as One Piece or Detective Conan).

Pray.... that's all I can say. And idk, I can see the rivalry and the mutual respect but it could just be I left my shipping goggles on to see some romantic feelings blooming between Mavis and Zeref.

I'm sorry if I am bad at playing as a girl this will be my second time playing a girl character.

Anyone know any good re-equip type of magic? And no, I will not put re-equip the knight for Vermillion's re-equip magic, that is Erza's specialty all her own. I just need suggestions.

Oh! Right! I forgot. @Shadows, what exactly is the basic plot for this RP, considering they're all basically teens when their parents are dead. What's the premise?
I had the idea to base this off the original Fairy Tail series, where the most unlikely of people form the strongest bonds and such etc, etc. But I wanted to elaborate off of this and turn it into a long drawn out adventure where our characters get to do dramatic stuff, you know like dark secrets, tragic pasts, broken hearts, secret romances, stuff like that. But I could definitely use some suggestions on other ways to elaborate off of the main story line through Fairy Tail.

So I'm in computer graphics if I get all the photos I can basically judge how tall the characters would be and draw them in a group photo or something only if you guys want me to, do you?

So I'm in computer graphics if I get all the photos I can basically judge how tall the characters would be and draw them in a group photo or something only if you guys want me to, do you?
That would be awesome!

So I had an Idea where we start off as little kids and our parents are npc's just as like a flashback kinda thing

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkestMorning
I think flashbacks as kids would be great, but the biggest secrets of their past should be kept till later, when we've gotten to know them a little better, right? I was thinking there'd be a bit more direction, so I'm a little surprised, but super excited to go off of a vague idea, too, as long as no one bails in the middle and it dies. T.T For sure I don't want to start in the guild hall, though. I've been in a couple RP's where it starts in the guild hall with the master ordering some directives, and it never seems to get out the door. I'm a huge fan of using and developing NPC's for plot push-along, so uhm... this is just an idea that I'm sure won't be too popular, but maybe we could start it out focusing on one character with the rest of us simply helping to play the NPC's or push along the plot, like an actual manga, and expand to show the rest of our actual characters later on.

Or, if there wasn't anything specific originally planned, but their parents are supposed to be dead even though they're all still young, it could be a mysterious event that they need to get to the bottom of? We'd also have to kind of make up our own backstory for where each of the canon characters ended up at this point. Whether they're still in the guild, or something happened to them. Who's married to whom, who's just had flings, who had unfortunate accidents, etc etc, but I think that's maybe something we should discuss together, not make up individually as we go.

Posting CS's later!

I think flashbacks as kids would be great, but the biggest secrets of their past should be kept till later, when we've gotten to know them a little better, right? I was thinking there'd be a bit more direction, so I'm a little surprised, but super excited to go off of a vague idea, too, as long as no one bails in the middle and it dies. T.T For sure I don't want to start in the guild hall, though. I've been in a couple RP's where it starts in the guild hall with the master ordering some directives, and it never seems to get out the door. I'm a huge fan of using and developing NPC's for plot push-along, so uhm... this is just an idea that I'm sure won't be too popular, but maybe we could start it out focusing on one character with the rest of us simply helping to play the NPC's or push along the plot, like an actual manga, and expand to show the rest of our actual characters later on.

Or, if there wasn't anything specific originally planned, but their parents are supposed to be dead even though they're all still young, it could be a mysterious event that they need to get to the bottom of? We'd also have to kind of make up our own backstory for where each of the canon characters ended up at this point. Whether they're still in the guild, or something happened to them. Who's married to whom, who's just had flings, who had unfortunate accidents, etc etc, but I think that's maybe something we should discuss together, not make up individually as we go.
I meant it as a kind of thing where it's their parents who take them to the guild for the first time and they join or not like Romeo, but anyways I completely understand what you mean I meant it though as this so they met each other and all become friends, maybe. Then we go off into an actual start as them when they're older.

Status
Not open for further replies.