Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would happen if someone killed a few chibi Waratos?

So what would happen if someone killed a few chibi Waratos?
Hmm, good question....Maybe the whole Wataro would receive damage?

Also worth noting that there's nothing obligating for the magic to be undone unlike with Gildatrs.

Also worth noting that there's nothing obligating for the magic to be undone unlike with Gildatrs.
Well he could annoy Ribi enough with chibi bites like Natsu did with Gildarts. But it would take alot.

He could try. But Ribi is also trying to kill him, not hold back like Gildatrs. Killing a bunch in chibi form isn't terribly far-fetched. Especially if Warato plays wide support. Yay aoe. Namone will probably try to gravity wreck a bunch too.

He could try. But Ribi is also trying to kill him, not hold back like Gildatrs. Killing a bunch in chibi form isn't terribly far-fetched. Especially if Warato plays wide support. Yay aoe. Namone will probably try to gravity wreck a bunch too.
Lol chibi pancakes

Something like that. DT is being awfully duelish, though. I was expecting more dirty play gang beating with an emphasis on killing and maiming.

They don't work good as a team, they don't want anyone getting in their way so they aren't joining other peoples fights... sort of. That's the case for everyone but Warato. Apparently everyone hates Warato.

Also for Warato to return to normal I think they would have to beat Ribi then have Warato use Raise.

Seems reasonable.

Some might team up while others don't want the hassle, its all on personality.

If you get Ribi to release the magic or knock him out, Wataro will return to a whole.

I dont know. Around. >.>

I think I'll just stick to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.