Fairy Tail: The Bitter Unknown (Closed!)

Who should be the leader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say we can start piling up bodies now, hm?

Pretty sure its safe to say......

Yeah, still here. Abel is waiting for the DT Master to respond.

Sorry! I was waiting for one or two more post before deciding what my characters were doing. But if you'd like I can go ahead and post now.

I'm here of course (granted I was last to post iirc)

Sorry! I was waiting for one or two more post before deciding what my characters were doing. But if you'd like I can go ahead and post now.
Thats okay, I'm actually the one due to post but I'm just making sure who is here and who isnt =)

I'm here of course (granted I was last to post iirc)
I just tagged everyone so =P lol

Well you didn't tag my name :p

You can crack the whip a bit. No one's going to get mad.

Im here but wondering when I should post.

I don't like being in your role calls, it makes me feel less special T.T

I don't like being in your role calls, it makes me feel less special T.T
But you complain when I dont add you, you.....!

Edit: Okay looks like everyone is still here. I'll get a post up for Dark/DT/Citrine later today (hopefully)

A little gang beat on those present will force everything else to move along. More efficient.

Okay finally posted for everyone (aside from Dark). Sorry the delay!

Haha, he's going to do exactly what Natsu did! Also Warato is going to use Raise on our iron berserker so if you post before me just know the corroding mist is no longer effecting you... which is going to get him hit, I hope your happy.

Haha, he's going to do exactly what Natsu did! Also Warato is going to use Raise on our iron berserker so if you post before me just know the corroding mist is no longer effecting you... which is going to get him hit, I hope your happy.
XD So when attack succeeds and the other doesnt? Lol, I figured Warato would go chibi-Natsu on him, but seeing as Warato isnt as strong, its a little less effective.

Ahh, but you see now he can move around to all points on the battle field and use smaller, less effective support moves. He'll need to save up his magical power though...

Status
Not open for further replies.