Fairy Tail RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's the only bad thing but the magic worked for me I killed a shadow Drake with it. Any plans on dealing with the wolces.?"

"You killed a shadow drake?... Wow, I've never even fought something like that".
Koun'na said, clearly impressed.
"Hmm... Well wolves aren't that tough... So we could just beat them up?"

"Shadow Drake was probably the strongest thing I've fought and probably remain that way, only thing to worry about with wolves our their numbers and that they like to flank and separate prey."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
(I'm back! And far sooner than I expected too!)

"I fought a golemn once... Thought it was pretty badly made... Let's finish this mission and get paid! Even if we're seperated I'll be fine!"
Koun'na declared as they arrived at the cave which the wolves supposedly made their lair in.

(Well that's good we shall continue our adventure.)

"Guess you'll have to tell me about the golem fight later, since were here." Vestras hands begin to cover with shadows as she readys herself for the fight to come.

"Good point... I'll tell you on the way to our reward!"
Koun'na declared as she leapt forward, her fist connecting with a wolf in the middle of jumping and sending it flying.

Vestra turns into shadow and Dash's forward becoming solid to slash her shadow claws across two wolves throats, and let's them fall as she becomes shadow again.

"Hey, easy there! We don't need to kill them all... Just the alpha!"
Koun'na shouted as she kicked a wolf, a crunching sound echoing at the impact.

"Don't know which one is the alpha so don't have much of a choice, look at the bright side the more we kill the more pelts we can sell." Vestra Slash's a sword made of shadow across a leaping wolfs leg.

"Well fine! But I'm not skinning them!"
Koun'na declared, punching two more wolves with lethal force.

"Yea you kind of need a blade to skin them and I'm not sure if you have one." Vestra covers the floor with shadows making shadow spikes shoots out of the floor hitting multiple wolves.

"I have a sword! But it's not one I'd use for skinning an animal!"
Koun'na declared as the wolves suddenly seemed to back off as their alpha arrived, a massive beast of an animal, covered in scars and growling at the intruders.

Vestra reasumes solid form next to Koun'na. "Well look at this thing looks like we may be in for a fight after all."

"Yeah! This guy's been through some fights before!"
Koun'na declared excitedly, running forwards and sending the alpha flying with a kick, though unlike the other wolves it didn't seem too phased.

Status
Not open for further replies.