Fairy Tail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Was the trade worth it? Because honestly I don't think it would have been but who knows you may like the rare magic."
(Don't worry its fine.)

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Koun'na thought for a moment and then shrugged.
"I don't know... I like having this power, but as soon as I take my greaves off I can't walk, so it's hard to say whether it's worth it".

"Kind of like the saying you can pick your friends but not your family. You really didnt have a choice but got to make do with what you got." Vestra looks at the carriage. "Do we have to take a carriage its a dragon slayers only downside."

"I guess you can say that".
Koun'na said with a shrug.
"I have to say it makes bathing difficult though...".
She mumbled before nodding and climbing into a carriage.
"Yeah... Sorry but we need to get there soon... The job said to get it done as soon as possible".

"Too bad bathing is difficult sometimes bathing is relaxing if you can learn more magic go with water that may help. Just watch yourself on the carriage Dragon Slayers get sick when traveling." Vestra says as she pulls herself into a carriage.

"Unfortunately it's not as easy as just learning new magic... I'd love to control water but for now I just hire attendants to help out... Or bathe in my armor".
Koun'na told her as the carriage began to move.

Vestra was going to reply but that was cut short as the carriage began to move as one arm went to holding her stomach one to her head.

Koun'na, while quite immune to travel sickness herself, was familiar with it and patted her lap lightly.
"Lay down, you'll feel better... And my lap is probably more comfortable than any carriage seat".
She offered cheerfully.

Vestra struggled to tell Koun'na. "You'll have to move next to me I don't think I'll be able to mo e in this condition."

Koun'na stood up and sat next to Veztra before gently moving her head onto her lap.
"There... Is that any better?"
She asked cheerfully.

"More comfortable then the carriages seat but the pain won't subside until the carriage stops moving then I'll be at full strength again."

"Okay... We've got a while to go until we're there... Do you think you could go to sleep? It might make you feel better... Or at least make you unable to feel the carriage".

"It would help but I don't think I'll be to sleep in this condition." Vestra says looking up at Koun'na.

"Okay... If you're sure you can't sleep I'll just sit with you until we arrive".
Koun'na told her, unable to think of anything she could actually do.

"Too bad neither of us know a cure magic that could help with this I hear that a sky dragon slayer didn't suffer from this because of a spell they use."

"Heh... Yeah... My magic heals me and the like but doesn't for others very well".
Koun'na sounded almost apologetic, however the trip was almost over and the caravan stopped shortly.

"Well that's lovely regeneration for yourself I kind of have that if I eat shadows and almost invincible at night." As the caravan stopped Vestra gets her strength back and leaps out the door.

"Well I use magic to heal myself and when I run out that's it... You just need to find a bit of shade and you are basically unstoppable...".
Koun'na said, slightly jealous as she followed Vestra.

"Well any type if healing is useful it will give youba extra advantage. And me being able to eat shadows is a advantage and disadvantage, shadows arbt hard to find so I have healing materials at hand but people don't use shadow magic as much so I can't eat magic like a fire or lighting slayer do since people tend to use lighting and fire more."

"Ahh... I get it, most dragon slayers absorb magic that is fairly common in the world... But you are only able to absorb a very rare element of magic..."
Koun'na said as she spotted the wolve's den.

Status
Not open for further replies.