Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
@LoveandHate91
Koun'na Yoroi cracked her knuckles and groaned in consternation as she stared at the job board, as a new member almost all the jobs were out of her reach and the few that she was allowed to do required at least two people to accept...
"Hahh... Why the hell do I need a partner?!"
She complained somewhat loudly.

Vestra steps up next to Koun'na and crosses her arms in front of her chest. "I was think the same thing a stupid rule that creates quite the dilemma for members like us."

Koun'na stared for a moment before realising that Vestra was talking to her.
"Yeah! I mean... We haven't had a chance to meet anyone in the guild yet, how are we supposed to make money if we can't do a jo... Hey, I've got an idea, you need a partner, I need a partner, let's team up! If we can't stand each other then we just go our separate ways.

Vestra looks at Koun'na. "To get ranked up from D to C we need to complete one mission, so even we can't stand each other we at least got what we need to do missions alone so I see no problem with that deal."

Koun'na grinned at Vestra and held out her hand.
"Okay then! My name is Koun'na Yoroi! And I'll be your partner for the immediate future!"
She declared enthusiastically.

"Vestra Shade at your service I'm this guilds Shadow Dragon Slayer." She takes Koun'nas hand. "Have any mission in mind?"

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
"Ooh! A dragon slayer... That's a rare power... Mine is pretty rare too though not nearly as cool".
Koun'na said as she grabbed a post from the board.
"Well this job to drive off some wolves seems pretty straightforward, and the pay is decent".

"Well I'm hoping to advance my power to rival God and Devil Slayers maybe get that magic to. What's your magic if you don't mind me asking. And I'm sure that job will be no problem for our combined power."

Koun'na grinned at the lofty goal, which seemed impossible when said by a mage who wasn't even allowed to go solo on a mission... Nevertheless she still respected it.
"Ahh! My power is something called Enhancement... Or Cursed Boon... I won't get into the details but basically I can hit really, really, hard".

"Hit really hard kind of sound simple but there's probably some details that you won't tell me until later. If we work out as partners."

Koun'na winked.
"Of course I haven't explained everything... I don't even know everything!"
Koun'na admitted with a shrug before walking up to the counter to accept the mission, returning a minute later.
"Okay, we're a team now, name to be decided later, and the mission is officially under way".

"Kind if strange that you don't understand your own magic but with time comes skill and skill becomes knowledge. Good thing the names later since I have no idea what we would call ourselves, but let's get this job done so we can move on to better missions."

"Heh... Well, it's not a very well documented magic... More is actually known about dragon slayers than Cursed Boon...".
Koun'na explained, heading towards the door.
"We can probably have this job finished by the afternoon".

"If yours is so rare and unknown how did you actually learn it, mine was taught to me so it didn't matter that its documented." Vestra asked walking tibtge door with Koun'na.

"Ahh, well actually I didn't learn mine so much as it just showed up one day, which is apparently the only way to acquire it".
She answered while looking for a carriage to take them to the mission area.

"If it only showed up how do you know thats whatcit is and not something else?" Vestra followed Koun'na out looking at the carriages.

"Oh, that's easy, this magic has a very noticeable effect that gives it away...".
Koun'na tapped her knuckles on her greaves.
"My legs don't work, so I use these enchanted greaves to walk around".

"So the magic took away the use of your legs and gave you the power to hit hard? Did you just wake up one day and couldn't walk?" Vestra asked walking to a carriage heading to the area where the mission was located.

(Sorry! An internet "upgrade" knocked out my internet for ages! And didn't even improve anything!)

Koun'na shook her head.
"I slowly lost the feeling in my legs and gained magical strength, it was kinda terrifying knowing what was happening and being unable to stop it".

Status
Not open for further replies.