FABULOUS FAMILY SEASON 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
stelios.jpg
Name: Stelios Margaritis
Race:Caucasian
Nationality:Greek
Personality:Stelios is really nice,funny and kind, He cares for the people who are close with him, and is really nice but get on his bad side and your gonna get it, He will help people when needed, but is really shy at first, But will be more layed back when you get to know him, Whoever counts on him, he counts on them
Eye color:Green
Hair color:Blonde
Height:5'1
Weight: 95 pounds

Last edited:
Wait...so we have to make the characters similar to our personalities in real life?

Reactions: GreenSea
Name: Jung Lihua (not my actual name)
Race: Asian
Nationality: American
Personality: Lihua is an introvert. But that doesn't mean she dresses in black, stays in a dark room all day long, and tries to ignore all aspects of reality. Nobody -- in real life -- will never find out that she's an introvert, because everyone always seems to judge her! (Too bad for them!) Her opinions and philosophy on life have developed and dramatically changed, as the years she lived go by. She is an observer. She will watch as someone gets bullied, or made fun of behind their back, and she will laugh. She will laugh, because Lihua thinks the world is such a crooked place, and it amuses her to no ends. Lihua doesn't really give a care about anything, because she assumes that reincarnation exists, and everyone will get another chance. Whatever happens, she shrugs, and tries to not have her psychological state highly affected by it. She doesn't care about much -- except anime, manga, music, and the Internet. She doesn't feel like saying much more.
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'1
Weight: 121

Everyone Accepted and you may post now!!

Name:
Nicole Ferrer

Nickname(s):
1. Yukki - Yuu
2. Star - Riri
3. Alodia

*Race:
Japanese/Filipino

*Nationality:
American

*Personality:
An ever changing kaleidoscope of persona's. At first mostly quite and reserved with just a tad bit of awkwardness (okay who am I kidding, there's a substantial amount of it when you first meet me ^^"). Once you get past her outer shell inside is a ball of crazy that you may or may not regret in ever getting involved with ;p. Nicole is naturally out going but tends to keep to herself which means she really only hangs out with her select group of friends. She does have times where bouts of confidence spring up out of nowhere and suddenly she finds herself actually talking and interacting with others!! :O (Yes I know, shocking~).
"I can't put into words 'me' very accurately since sometimes I feel like I'm a stranger even to myself ^^" I guess if you want the whole picture we can always go out for a cup of coffee~)

*eye color:
Brown
(contacts: Blue)

*Hair Color:
Black

*height:
4'8

*weight:
105 lbs.

Swd3e2.full.1763850.jpg

Accepted you may start your post

1c6c5bbe3e50397a3a1a97e4b188e0b4.jpg

Name: Alice Williams

Race: German, Brit, French, Russian... how must of my family do you want me to look up?
Nationality: Canadian PEPS!
Personality: I AM ME!
eye color: Pretty Blue!
Hair Color: Blonde
height: 3'9 (I HAVE NO IDEA!)
weight: ... Not to skinny not to fat... I have no idea about the numbers!

Name: Alice Williams
Race: German, Brit, French, Russian... how must of my family do you want me to look up?
Nationality: Canadian PEPS!
Personality: I AM ME!
eye color: Pretty Blue!
Hair Color: Blonde
height: 3'9 (I HAVE NO IDEA!)
weight: ... Not to skinny not to fat... I have no idea about the numbers!
ACCEPTED NOW GO AHEAD AND POST!!!!

WOOOO~ YOU GO GIRL!!!

Name- Lili Benson
Age- 14
Race- Asain Italian American Mix
Gender- Female
Personality- Loud, Halarious, Happy, Curious, Likes being alone so she can draw and write stories. She would talk to herself Becuase she is so LONLEY.
Looks- Red pony tails. Always wears a heavy coat and scarf on even in the summer. Leather boots. And yes if you were wondering I drew this.
image.jpg
Please private message me if you accept I don't wanna go back and forth looking for if I got accepted or not. thank you x3

Name: Akule (a-Ku-Lu)
*Race: Native American
*Nationality: Lakota Indian
*Personality: Funny,Loud,obnoxious,annoying and a all around people person (Even though his jokes may be taken harshly at times) *Bi-polar,Bisexual and...
androgynous, also at times mean.
*eye color: Brown
*Hair Color: Brown (Black-ish)
*height: 5'6
*weight: 160 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.