FABULOUS FAMILY SEASON 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
please sign up first before join the RP~

Name:Blake
Race:Caucasian
Nationality:American
Personality:Very relaxed, doesn't get worked up over much, always trying to lighten the mood. He is almost never serious ,sometimes seems to the point were he seems a callus. Is fairly nerdy.
eye color:Brown
Hair Color:Long Brown hair
height:6,3
weight:210

Name:Blake
Race:Caucasian
Nationality:American
Personality:Very relaxed, doesn't get worked up over much, always trying to lighten the mood. He is almost never serious ,sometimes seems to the point were he seems a callus. Is fairly nerdy.
eye color:Brown
Hair Color:Long Brown hair
height:6,3
weight:210
you may start your post and welcome to the family blake~!!!

Reactions: Katelynn
YUP~!!

Reactions: Katelynn
((If you're still accepting, here's my app.))

Name: Conrad Norwood (Fake name for me, so nobody can find me with it.)
*Race: Caucasian of Scotch-Irish and Dutch descent
*Nationality: American
*Personality: Conrad is generally quiet in large groups, sticking to behind the scenes so he doesn't have to lead others. However, his smart mouth will spout an occasional snide quip at either his own or someone else's expense. While seemingly in a constant state of apathetic emotions and rude actions, Conrad does smile on special occasions and will help others in their work. He has been known to hold a grudge against another person if they truly anger him, and it tends to correlate when his mean streak shows up.
*eye color: Green
*Hair Color: Dark Brown
*height: 6 ft even
*weight: 175 lbs.

Reactions: GreenSea
((If you're still accepting, here's my app.))

Name: Conrad Norwood (Fake name for me, so nobody can find me with it.)
*Race: Caucasian of Scotch-Irish and Dutch descent
*Nationality: American
*Personality: Conrad is generally quiet in large groups, sticking to behind the scenes so he doesn't have to lead others. However, his smart mouth will spout an occasional snide quip at either his own or someone else's expense. While seemingly in a constant state of apathetic emotions and rude actions, Conrad does smile on special occasions and will help others in their work. He has been known to hold a grudge against another person if they truly anger him, and it tends to correlate when his mean streak shows up.
*eye color: Green
*Hair Color: Dark Brown
*height: 6 ft even
*weight: 175 lbs.
Our family will always accept new member so welcome!!!! and you may start posting~!

*giggles at Conrad. It's called a sinecure.

You guys should really read at least a couple posts prior to asking questions like that. He's already stated repeatedly that it is still open.

Always open for new member~ and Hikari San just write your cs~

Pftt and stay chill~

is there still spots open?

is there an age limit

Status
Not open for further replies.