4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
FABULOUS FAMILY
Popular+TV+Logos+01+(6).png

Fabulous family a reality show where a group of chosen people taken from a different race and family background were brought into a house. They were free to do anything they want and free to socialize with the other member, there will be security camera along the hallway to record their activity 24/7 a week. The house itself is a mansion equipped with facility that can ensure the resident of the house with pleasure though they are some rules that must be follow, and here are the rules:

1. Romance are allowed to certain extend (so meaning fade to black)
2. Work of your character are still a must, (so butt off people)
3. Breaking the 4th wall is illegal (OOC in the IC are forbidden)
4. This thread will be solely purpose for Sign up and nothing else
5. I encourage you to be as truthful as yourself in personality wise
(since this rp is about making a small community and no we won't trespass your personal info)

6. No fighting in this RP at all (spread the love people)
7. 1 paragraph at least and 3 person view please

CS: (* prefer to use the real but IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN DON'T FORCE YOURSELF)
Name:
*Race:
*Nationality:
*Personality:
*eye color:
*Hair Color:
*height:
*weight:

WHAT'S MY HOPE ON CREATING THIS RP?!
I was hoping that to create a small community where we can have fun within it, a place where we can have time to goof off with people and try to create something funny, this is totally inspired by a true story which group of people who accidentally meet each other 2 months ago in a RP site and ever since then, they have been chatting everyday despite their cultural difference and time difference.

OOC:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fabulous-family-ooc.71747/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Name:
Chris Valentine

Race:
Asian

Nationality:
Male

Personality:
Chris is a total pervert and goof off person, he always joke to other but sometimes he can give advise which depend on his experience. He become a geek when it comes to anime and some stuff. A weird man as well who sometimes come up with the weirdest RP Idea.

eye color: (pupils)
Black

Hair Color:
Black

height:
5'5"

weight:
160 Ib.

Reactions: CrystalTears
Name: Rose Stacy
Race: African
Nationality: American
Personality: Rose is a sweet-hearted girl with an innocent nature and tends to make ample use of her moral compass. She loves to make friends and talk with people, even though being shy makes it hard for her to do so upon first meeting them. Once she does get comfortable around others, however, she is super fun-loving and laid-back.
Eye color: Deep brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs.

Name: Rose Stacy
Race: African
Personality: Rose is a sweet-hearted girl with an innocent nature and tends to make ample use of her moral compass. She loves to make friends and talk with people, even though being shy makes it hard for her to do so upon first meeting them. Once she does get comfortable around others, however, she is super fun-loving and laid-back.
Eye color: Deep brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Accepted!

Name: Satty Kalypso
Race: Sri Lankan
Nationality: Australia/ New Zealand/ American
Personality:
She is very strict when it comes to certain things and can be rather stubborn at times. But, she is supportive to others when they need the help and loves to have a good laugh with others. (Some say that her laugh can be heard from one room to another~ O.o) A huge romantist Satty can't help but fall in love with anything romantic no matter how small it is. This probably adds to her love to Disney movies and their cliche endings. No matter what anyone says Satty will always love her Disney movies~
Appearance: (Somewhat~)
Eyes: Brown

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 1.52.06 PM.png

Name: Satty Kalypso
Race: Sri Lankan
Nationality: Australia/ New Zealand/ American
Personality:
She is very strict when it comes to certain things and can be rather stubborn at times. But, she is supportive to others when they need the help and loves to have a good laugh with others. (Some say that her laugh can be heard from one room to another~ O.o) A huge romantist Satty can't help but fall in love with anything romantic no matter how small it is. This probably adds to her love to Disney movies and their cliche endings. No matter what anyone says Satty will always love her Disney movies~
Appearance: (Somewhat~)
Eyes: Brown

View attachment 40491
Accepted!

Name: Katelynn

*Race: White

*Nationality: American

*Personality:
"Well I'm not sure how to describe myself, but when I asked around I was told I was loveable, sexy, kind, caring, playful.
The list went on and on really, so go ahead and add vain to the list. I'm just kidding! but seriously add funny. *laughs at her own joke*
No, but really I'm pretty funny sometimes and I always seem to manage to open my mouth at the wrong moments. It's a curse, I'm convinced.
OH and random... yeah i'm pretty random too! I'm really bad at this... can't you just wait and see what my personality is like on the show!?! People these days are so impatient!"

*eye color: Green

*Hair Color: Blonde

*height: 5'1

*weight: "didn't anyone ever tell you not to ask a woman that sort of thing?!"

MyStyle (1).jpg

Name: Katelynn

*Nationality: American

*Personality:
"Well I'm not sure how to describe myself, but when I asked around I was told I was loveable, sexy, kind, caring, playful.
The list went on and on really, so go ahead and add vain to the list. I'm just kidding! but seriously add funny. *laughs at her own joke*
No, but really I'm pretty funny sometimes and I always seem to manage to open my mouth at the wrong moments. It's a curse, I'm convinced.
OH and random... yeah i'm pretty random too! I'm really bad at this... can't you just wait and see what my personality is like on the show!?! People these days are so impatient!"

*Hair Color: Blonde

*height: 5'1

*weight: "didn't anyone ever tell you not to ask a woman that sort of thing?!"

View attachment 40495
Accepted!

Name:
Kiu Song Chul
(Key)

Race:
Korean

Nationality:
Norwegian

Personality:
"Well this is a really bad question, because I tend to write a lot whenever I get this. I have sort of two different personalities when it comes to being online and not, but I'll give you my real life personality! I am shy, to an extreme level, clumsy, I will trip over air, I got a pillow that is named: "Pillow of Great Defense" that I use to snuggle into whenever I get scared, nervous or lonely. I love cats a whole lot and I tend to open up to people really slowly. Close contact doesn't scare me, but I will stand there speechless, bright red letting out small noises of nonsense. I blush super easily and I am known to be quite innocent thinking, along with being funny on accident. I love animals and I stop to talk to them or pet them whenever I am outside walking, and I am hardworking to the extend that I may pass out, which I have done a couple of times. I am THE hypocrite of hypocrites and The Uke of Semes (Don't ask)! I may be shy, but I will open up to you... just... give me some time okay?"

Eye color:
Left eye is blue right eye is red
(Usually wears contacts to make them black/dark brown)
((Black rimmed glasses))
(((Something like this... ISH)))

Hair Color:
VERY dark brown
(This is how his hair looks in a casual matter)

Height:
5'9.7
(177 cm)

Weight:
116 lbs
(53 kg)

MyStyle (12).jpg

Last edited:
Name: Anita Choi
Race: Korean
Personality: A contradiction. She seems childish and immature most of the time, speaking babyishly with people she's comfortable with, but she's constantly thinking and worrying about the big picture. She's an introvert to extroverts but an extrovert to introverts - she feels more comfortable being closer to someone and letting them in when they're not interested in invading her personal space. She hates polite conversation and is bad at keeping up long-term communication with others. She can be friendly and becomes "friends" with people quickly, but the only people she really considers her friends are the people she fought for; her allegiance is as easily lost as it is won. While she cares about others deeply, she doesn't form long-term attachments very well, and those who she does come to care for on that level, she would give her life for and can't even imagine them not being friends anymore. She treats her true friends like a second family, basically. She also happens to be a diligent student, with a couple bad procrastination habits. Besides being afraid of losing people important to her, her greatest fear is becoming vain and selfish and she therefore takes compliments rather uncomfortably. She's very morally strict, and is considered naive by her friends, but in reality it's not that she doesn't know what's going on around her, she doesn't want to dwell on it, because thinking about the depravity in the world makes her incredibly depressed, and she wants to hope the best from everybody.
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112 lb

I tried to make it look like me. I really did. But this looks NOTHING like me. Haha.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
ALL OF YOU ACCEPTED

Reactions: EternalMusic
Reactions: cuteducks
Name: Evelyn Booth, but she prefers to be called Eve
*Nationality: Spanish
*Personality: Loud, that's the perfect word to describe her, she likes to be noticed. The middle kid, she always had to find ways to be noticed or she'd get lost in her siblings mess. She´s curious, she always has something to ask and is hard to get her to be quiet. It's also hard to see her without a smile on her face, and it's even harder to see her crying. Eve has no filter, she'll say everything she thinks about you and the world, but she won't talk about her feelings. Why? If no one cares about it, why waste her time? And don't let her trick you, it'll seem like she trusts you but that hardly ever happens.
*Hair Color: Red
*height: 5'4
*weight: 125 lb

Name: Evelyn Booth, but she prefers to be called Eve
*Nationality: Spanish
*Personality: Loud, that's the perfect word to describe her, she likes to be noticed. The middle kid, she always had to find ways to be noticed or she'd get lost in her siblings mess. She´s curious, she always has something to ask and is hard to get her to be quiet. It's also hard to see her without a smile on her face, and it's even harder to see her crying. Eve has no filter, she'll say everything she thinks about you and the world, but she won't talk about her feelings. Why? If no one cares about it, why waste her time? And don't let her trick you, it'll seem like she trusts you but that hardly ever happens.
*Hair Color: Red
*height: 5'4
*weight: 125 lb
Welcome to the family ^-^ hope you enjoy the stay and be sure to talk with us a lot (well I guess i should be like this all the time pfttt) and just be yourself while chatting with us and we'll do the same~!

Reactions: EternalMusic
Reactions: Katelynn
Status
Not open for further replies.