(F Looking for M) Mystery, Romance, Apocalypse (1x1)

T

Tyche

Original poster
apocalypse____by_daroz-d7ygcjr.jpg

Welcome, my name is Tyche, I am an intermediate roleplayer who has been out of the game for awhile. I am back though and itching to start roleplaying again. I admit I enjoy roleplaying in group-settings, however I have discovered I tend to feel more motivated (writing-style and paragraph wise) when I am engaging one on one with someone else.

I must disclose that I do not enjoy anime/manga characters. I'd rather stick to realistic characters that I can clearly envision. This includes face-claims and pictures that we use in order to describe our characters. It's too hard for me to seriously roleplay with 2-D or flat characters.

About Me

I am 19 years old who lives with my fiancé, our puppy, and our hamster. In just a few weeks our son will also be visiting us for the summer-time, which may mean more delayed replies, but alas I will never up and quit a budding roleplay without first letting you know. I currently do not work so my day times are pretty free, however I am looking for a new job and will let you know as soon as my availability changes. As of now, I am looking at multiple replies within a day unless it is the weekend and it may just be less than that. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now. It all started long, long ago on a strange website when I was 14. It was one of those websites where you create cute characters and feed them and play daily games. They had forums on there where other 14 year olds created roleplays left and right. Soon enough, I was hooked.

My Writing Style

I tend to post more lengthy and detailed paragraphs full of meat so I hope your replies are just the same so we can keep the story going. Grammar and proper dictation is key to a wonderful story so I would like to keep that a number one priority in the roleplay. I do understand that mistakes can and will happen though. Character development is a must - it is a story after all. So I hope to see our characters grow more and more extensive as the roleplay progresses. With that, I tend to play strong female characters who are incredibly soft on the inside. I am not a fade to black sort of roleplayer, but I don't think random smut scenes are going to be a big story progresser. Smut scenes should impact our characters as well as the roleplay.

Okay, okay! I am sure we will learn more about one another later so let me just list a few things I am interested in roleplaying.

• I am looking for males to generally play the opposing roles. The roles I am interested in will be colored in gold. Anything I am just dying to start will be measured in ****'s.

Slice-of-Life
    Boss and Secretary/Personal Assistant ***
    Bad Boy and Good Girl **
    Jock and Brainiac ***
    Teacher and Student ****
    Assassin and Target **
    Bounty-Hunter and Target **
    Bartender and Tipsy Girl ***

Mythological
    Alpha Wolf and Outcast **
    Vampire Hunter and Vampire *
    Hunter and Siren **
    Soulmates ****

Medieval
    Knight and Princess **
    Prince and Hand-Maiden *
    Dragon and Princess in Disguise ***

Pirates
    Pirate Captain and Stowaway **
    Pirate and Islander *
  • 1. Queen of the Damned
    A vampire realm, heavily influenced by the movie Queen of the Damned where vampires are integrated into human society. They are thousands of them and humans are so idiotic that they absolutely have no idea of their presence. Clubs, bars, bands, and even mundane occupations can be occupied by vampires. They are sexually-inclined creatures and feed off of one another, humans, and animals for sport and pleasure. Rarely do they eat for the sake of being hungry, usually they fill themselves by going on a sex-crazed binge. Many decide to sleep for centuries if they don't like (or become bored) with a certain time period. They are lazy, yet playful creatures with a nasty bite. Tricksters at heart basically.

This story/plot is open to lots of tweaking and world-building. I would love to link you to the wiki for Queen of the Damned since it is one of my favorite movies and it is even on Netflix. I want to play a female vampire who has been living a luxurious lifestyle beneath the human's noses. You are welcome to play human or vampire and we can figure out together how our characters would meet. I would love to hash out vampire lore as well so we have a solid foundation for the roleplay before we begin.

If you have any general questions don't hesitate to ask! I am looking for a partner who is up for an extensive roleplay and awesome friendship.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in the dragon/princess in disguise rp. I'm not sure I'll be up to your standards but will try my best.

I am still open to some requests. If anyone has any budding stories/plots they want to flesh-out I would love to help. I love the lore behind a roleplay just as much as the actual roleplay.

I've added a potential story that I would adore some help fleshing-out. It is vampire-related!

Which is the vampire one?

I'd be interested in possibly pursuing the vampire storyline or the bartender, one. :) Hit me up with a pm if you want to discuss plots and stuffs.

Tyche is the dragon/princess in disguise rp still available? Please, send me a pm if it is. I don't want to send one if it isn't due to possibly bothering you while you're busy rping.

Tyche is the dragon/princess in disguise rp still available? Please, send me a pm if it is. I don't want to send one if it isn't due to possibly bothering you while you're busy rping.

I wasn't even watching my own thread LOL I am sorry! Right now, I am taking on far too many roleplays at the moment, but it will stay open if you are really interested!

Yes, I really am thank you. I shall wait until you have time then. Please, send me a pm or reply here when you can take that one on.

• Love
Reactions: Tyche