F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
12662002_183076668724368_9161761460053088680_n.jpg

Name: Redmond

Race: Human

Personality: bit of a hothead, and tends to get overexcited when it comes to weaponry.

Combat Specialty: Heavy weapons, as well as an experimental suit.

History: When he's not spending time with Michelle, he'd probably be found at a gun range. He was a work for hire, but ultimately gave that up. He and michelle heard about F.A.N.G. through rumor, and took it upon themselves to join them. Though that required getting their attention. Which was accomplished via clearing out a vampire nest near their home town. They have been working with F.A.N.G. ever since.

Field attire: af52e697659b65965318650d5a4d24d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lonewolf888978 if Michelle and Redmond get accepted, since I've yet to get a post up I can have Grim go grab them since he hasn't left the office yet. Just have Agent H remember about them, say they're new but show promise so he wants to test them kind of a deal and then Grim will go fetch them wherever they are since he got left behind by Red.

@Algray lutece @Sans

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Waiting on a few more people before I post up another one. Once I do, the mission will be on everyone! So feel free to finish up conversations with everyone at your own speed.

Red left Grim lol.

I'll just have him head to the ready room or go find them all. Tomorrow I'll post up.

Wait did I get accepted or rejected? I didn't see anything with my name yet

Status
Not open for further replies.