F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got everyone elses CS in the character Roster! Also included one more character of mine in each category.

@The Outsider As for your assassin, I'll message you in the morning on how we will treat him, since he could be bribed to be on either side.

I've got a character from a past Jump-In that fell off after a few months that I'd love to use if I can find him and make him fit in here if that is okay with you! I guess you could describe him as a wild card, and he isn't human. But he'd be a part of F.A.N.G. if he stays true to the original character I made.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I'll get to transferring him here in the morning then, thanks for the opportunity.

I'll have a post up tonight ( it's the morning for me) gotta work today with the fishies (•3•)

tumblr_nfiousctvJ1sxm7iro2_500.jpg

Name: Unknown, simply goes by "Grim"

Age: Appears to be mid to early twenties, estimates based on the stories he tells place the beginning of Grim's existence close to the rise of the Roman Empire.

Race: Reaper

Role: Death's Liaison to F.A.N.G.

Description: 5'11" with an average build, Grim isn't all too intimidating at first look. Grim wears a black suit and tie combo with a black trench coat over it all, he also boasts white hair and silver eyes. To anyone that doesn't know Grim appears to be a human.

Personality: Grim is very laid back and accepting of others, he enjoys a good talk and tends to be very sarcastic in most situations. When he is doing his job he takes a complete opposite turn in his personality, becoming an unreadable stone wall.

Combat Specialty: Scythe Combat

Abilities:​
  • Being a Reaper Grim possess' a few unique abilities the first being his body that does not seem to age, however he is not immortal and can be killed but not as simply as a normal human.​
  • Grim is able to summon his Scythe at any given time. Anyone watching will see jet-black smoke pouring from his sleeves and forming the Scythe before their very eyes.​
  • His last ability is not something that is under his control, instead he has a knack for appearing out of shadows, mist, or a black smoke when people are close to their determined death as long as there is a contract that must be fulfilled. However he can not save anyone, merely move the process along. He is also able to use this ability to return to F.A.N.G. HQ or his team if he was on a mission when he was called away.​

History:
Grim was a solitary Reaper, appearing before people before their end to reap their soul if they were indebted to Death, or Lucifer for one reason or another. He often tells stories about Pontius Pilate, about how he really wasn't that bad a guy, how he was just following the rules set by the Senate and the Emperor but in the end God (One of them at least) had a heated conversation with Lucifer and he was tasked with reaping Pontiuses soul when his time came to repay for the death of Jesus.

He wandered from one person to another for two millennium, reaping all along the way until one day Death paid him an unexpected visit. Telling him about those souls who had lost their way, and were needed by Lucifer, the corrupted and evil. Grim then began a new chapter in his Reaper career hunting demons that had slipped pasted Cerberus, wretched souls that had risen from the dead, Dark Magic users, and seemingly good creatures that had lost their senses and strayed too far from the light.

It was one day during the Second Industrial Revolution. The year was 1874 and the place was London, England. Grim had been given a contract to reap the soul of a twisted man that had gone so far as to experiment with dark powers on himself using his new found form to terrorize the streets of London, claiming many victims over the course of a year.

Grim stepped out of a shadow on Abbey Orchard Street and into the light of a lamp post, astonished at the fighting taking place inside of Dr. Jekyll's lab. He entered in time to witness the defeat of Mr. Hide, by a trio of humans that immediately turned to Grim. They offered few words as Grim's Scythe materialized before them, they fought briefly before Grim allowed his Scythe to disappear and he voluntarily surrendered.

Since his "capture" Grim has been working voluntarily under F.A.N.G as a Liaison between Death and the Organization.

Other:
If someone is to die and their is a contract for their soul, Grim cannot breach the contract and save them. This rule applies to all including F.A.N.G. Agents as has been seen on a handful of occasions, as such many Agents of F.A.N.G. take being assigned on a mission with Grim as a bad omen.
Have a song that could work for Grim.

Finished editing Ghost's Post. Kinda rhymed there.

Hows everyone doing! :)
I'll have a post up once our heroes give a reply.

Sorry was at a tournament all day today. I'm still waiting on someone to get me. I can continue after that.

Let me know if anything in that last post needs to be changed ^_^

one-handed-zweihander_berserk_4311.png

Name: Jack Spriggins
Nickname: Jack the Giant Slayer
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175 Ibs.
Race: Human
Personality: Suffering from the lost of his family, Jack devoted his life to getting revenge on the creatures that destroyed his hometown. He tends to be detached from everyone else but he is reliable and strong hearted.
Combat abilities: Able to equip a Zweihander (two handed sword) with one hand, Jack uses incredible force with his sword to overpower foes and cut through anything
Weaknesses: Although Jack is extremely strong, Jack is also very slow, making it hard for him to defeat more agile enemies. Although he does not feel it necessary to train speed due to his only priority being giant-slaying
Other Abilities: Jack is an expert botanist, and can create medicine and other concoctions with any plant.
Equipment: Zweihander, equipped in full body armor, leaving gauntlets off for a full range of motion on his right hand. His left gauntlet is a retractable shield that, when activated forms a very small but durable shield with a radius of about his forearm. Despite the picture he does not have a cape due to accidents in the past.
Please let me know if I missed anything I am still relatively new to RP'ing :)

• Love
Name: Michelle

Race: Human

Role: sniper. Engineer as a hobby.
image.jpg
Personality: one might say she has two personalities.

In the field; militant and professional. Though typically she is rarely seen in the field. She follows from a distance.

Off duty; bubbly and friendly to seemingly no end. She'd say hi to everyone if she had the time. Maybe even flirt. Maybe.

Combat Specialty: ranged, particularly with sniper rifles.

Short bio: Michelle and Redmond were roommates at first, then when they heard about FANG through rumor, they decided to get their attention by clearing out a vampire nest.

Her field attire:image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.