3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
....Man, humans sure are oblivious....
skyline-buildings-new-york-skyscrapers.jpg

Will_divider.png

Modern Day, City of New Narren
The T.V flickers alive in a dull office space, illuminating the darkness surrounding it. It's old, a bit dusty, but appears to still be usable. For a while, it is simply static, white noise washing over the room in a almost serene manner. Then, the dial turns, as if on its own, switching to a news program. The static is still ever present, but more subdued as colors begin to show. A man stands front and center, caution tape fluttering in the wind behind him. His glasses, rimmed in black, were crooked on his face, and his hair was a wind-blown mess. Other wise, his outfit was rather neat, as to be expected of a news reporter.

[spacer] "Another murder today at the bookstore over on South Brooke. The victim was one Olivia Wells, the owner, and she was......" The reporter droned on with the report of the third murder in 4 weeks. This was a normal occurrence at this point. [/spacer]

[spacer] That's just the way it is. People disappeared. People died. It wasn't all that odd, in a sketchy city like this. It was more weird to have something not happen then to know your neighbor suddenly was found in a ditch on the side of some road a little ways off from the city. And yet, people still lived here, and the city still bustled [/spacer]

[spacer] There was a good reason to, though. For the resident supernatural creatures, it was for the protection of the C.H.I workers, or if not that, working for C.H.I. For the hunters, it was the amount of supernatural activity in the area. For humans, it was the low rent rates, and the job opportunities. The city also quite a few mystery lovers to it's grasps.[/spacer]

[spacer]Of course, all good things come to an end, as things themselves, good or not, usually do. This particular ending of a age of 'peace', if it could be considered that, came in 2015. Now, murders and other....interesting things happened in this city, but then they started more frequently. Supernatural creatures began being found out. Hunters were being killed. Humans were tugged into the magical world intentionally, which usually ended in suffering on their end.[/spacer]

[spacer]Since this point, it's all gone down hill. The C.H.I can't figure out what's going on, and neither can the police. The city, which was once in a lull even with its crime-ridden streets, was now on edge. It can be fixed with time, but that's assuming they have enough.[/spacer]

wJ8vfYW.png

Welcome to Eyeris, a supernatural-mystery rpg centering around a series of murders and mishaps that lead to a bigger plot. Characters are placed in a city environment where, mostly, supernatural beings live in peace with human, though they are in hiding. Sure, there are the occasional accidents with vampires sucking out all your blood or something, but those are the little things, and they don't happen often.

Enter, surprisingly, Eyeris, a organization with unclear motives but clear goals: make supernatural the new normal. They murder humans and hunters, while also planting magical objects that cause harm in the hands of humans.

This causes trouble for the C.H.I Organization, or the 'Conserving Human Ignorance' Organization, who are just trying to help keep everyone calm and, in the case of humans, ignorant. They're clueless, and now have to place the pieces together to try and figure out whats going on.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] is a event based RPG. The events will involve everyone, and will run on a special routine. It will work like a create-your-own-adventure novel, where characters will be given choices by me to direct the story along a path. Roleplayers still have the freedom of choosing what they do, but we give them the choices and descriptions of the areas. If this, of course, does not work, we will allow you even more freedom by just not giving you choices. The choices are more to guide the story then anything, really. Depending on how it works out, the format for it may change.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EXAMPLE[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pedro is standing in the hall[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]{[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] PEDRO [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]}[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Walk down the hall, continuing on into the dark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Go back outside[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check through the doors[/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 1[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 2[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, in case I'm not there, I'll probably let you run your own path, or get someone to help me out.[/BCOLOR]

wJ8vfYW.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER TYPES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character types in [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are quite simple, but there are a few points to be noted. First, we should go over what the two categories are. They are [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Humans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]are the supernatural entities that are in this world. There are many, and that makes it almost impossible to make a list of such. But, as so, there are some creatures that do not exist, or that have specific lore that we would like to implement in this RPG.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]First off is the subject of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Heaven[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hell[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Purgatory[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. These areas do not exist. In turn, Angels don't exist as they would with Heaven around. They can still exist, but as there is no Heaven in which they serve, they aren't fighting for it. Demons are almost in the same manner, and are not just evil, as Angels are not just good. These can be good, evil, or neutral.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Demons[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are not just demons. There are types, such as [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Crossroads Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Dream Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and more. Each is a bit different, as they are subcategories of demon.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Since there is no Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Reapers [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]do not work as guides to the underworld. In fact, in this RPG, they eat souls. So, essentially, they eat the souls of people who die.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Good[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Evil[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Neutral[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], no matter what they are.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be humanoid[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. They are called creatures because of the fact that they are not humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That is the main points about creatures that Id like to make. Other than that, all possible creatures must be approved by me, as I do not want anything overpowered in the RPG.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are the 'normal' people in this world. And, by normal, they just simply do not have powers. They do not use any natural magic, though magic objects and potions, when obtained, can still be used. There are some points that should be made about them.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Some know of the creatures, others don't. The main focus of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is a company that works to KEEP supernatural elements out of the sight of humans, but, obviously, this does not always succeed. Some people obtain objects, some hunt creatures, some even work within the company. It all depends on the character and their experience. Most of the humans, though, know nothing of the creatures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Magic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Cursed Objects[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] can be used by any character, human or no, as can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Potions[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Those are the main points about humans I'd like to make.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]ROLES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]has several different roles for characters to use in the RPG. All have jobs, and will participate in the story in some way. Most of these roles are dependent on the particular creature's stance on humans, and vice versa.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hunter[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: hunts creatures for the 'good' of the world.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Conservationists: They like to capture creatures and sell them. They aren't for the world, they're for the money.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal People: Normal ol' idiots, with no connection to the supernatural world yet. Usually have the cases where cursed objects are accidentally given to them. Or purposefully.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Creature: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures don't have too many jobs, and usually they vary often, so yea.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A unknown group thats working to.....do something. Not much is known yet, other than they are deliberately giving items to humans and killing hunters. And conservationists. And humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Both[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]CHI Workers: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]CHI workers, or 'Conserving Human Ignorance' workers, do exactly as their name suggests. They stop humans from getting involved. The workers are the main part of the RPG.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WHAT CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES WOULD LOOK LIKE:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Job:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness':[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]~RULES~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Four characters max[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Idle characters will be taken off the roster, which will be below this[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do not control other people's characters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do not overtake events[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's alright to use NPCs- just don't try to get around the first rule with them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't murder someone. Murder is all fun and games til you ruin the plot[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please STICK TO YOUR STRENGTHS AND YOUR WEAKNESSES. After all, they're there to round out your character![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please try and get everyone involved. Please? That would be nice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please use the little sheet below when posting a action with your character![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]FORMAT FOR POSTING: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Area:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interacting With:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Owner of Other Character(s):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EVENTS:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]SUMMARIES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]LORE:[/BCOLOR]

Gods and Goddesses

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER ROSTER:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover Jane Attaway // Owned by Kitsune[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore Dragonheart // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maeyris // Owned by k-michelle412[/BCOLOR]

Kael Archer // Owned by Elfie

[BCOLOR=transparent]Richard 'Ricky' White // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ishmael 'Izzy' Leonard // Owned by StarCaster[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Frankie Taggart // Owned by Ezikeel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ian Stark // Owned by Ezikeel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adrian 'Thorn' Nassar // Owned by Elfie[/BCOLOR]

Lucian Ward // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9

Le'Etania // Owned by Knight Knight

Nikolai Luzchezke // Owned by HellHoundWoof

Alexander 'Mad Dog' Rothtok // Owned by HellHoundWoof

Derek ??? // Owned by LuckycoolHawk

Madame Neith Acquarone // Owned by CaptainObvious

Demitry Alekeev Zlata // Owned by WitchcraftIsScience
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CURRENT SUSPECTS FOR EYERIS HEAD MET (with clues and information):[/BCOLOR]
[fieldbox="Cyril Haverford, red, dotted"]
Name: Cyril Haverford

Species: ? ? ?

Job: ? ? ?

Weaknesses: ? ? ?

Fears: ? ? ?

Evidence Against:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He already runs a gang, so he had people willing to help him.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He kind of already murders people.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Rivalry with Ellis, his younger brother. This could lead to him doing this to spite the others, as Ellis is the head of C.H.I[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Crime Scenes Seen At: 1,

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Maisy Anders, purple, dotted"]

Name: Maisy Anders

Job: Bookshop Clerk

Evidence Against: ? ? ?

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, grey, dotted"]

Name: 'Callie'

Species: Goddess (Of Chaos)

Evidence Against:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]She feeds off of negative emotions, so this would just fuel her.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Find humans utterly useless.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, white, dotted"]

Name: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, brown, dotted"]

Crime Scenes Seen At: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, pink, dotted"]

Crime Scenes Seen At: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

wJ8vfYW.png

INFORMANTS:
[fieldbox="Osena ? ? ?, fuchsia, dotted"]

Name: Osena ? ? ?

Species: Goddess (Of Love)

Job: Unemployed

Can Be Found At: Park

Information on: 'Callie'
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nina Reevis, teal, dotted"]

Name: Nina Reevis

Species: Jorogumo

Job: Tattoo Artist

Can Be Found At: Coffee Shop

Information on: Cyril Haverford, Criminal Activity

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jonathan Gates, olive, dotted"]

Name: Jonathan Gates

Species: Reaper

Job: Forensic Scientist

Can Be Found At: Morgue, Crime Scenes

Information on: Crime Scenes and Victims

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ellis Farrell, orange, dotted"]

Name: Ellis Farrell

Species: Crossroads Demon

Job: Head of C.H.I

Can Be Found At: C.H.I Office Building

Information on: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Hal Riggs, cyan, dotted"]

Name: Hal Riggs

Species: Human

Job: Hunter; not aggressive with creatures, though, unless they attack.

Can Be Found At: Really anywhere

Information on: Lore in general; magic, creatures, etc. Also can talk about creature weaknesses and strengths.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Kitsune @LuckycoolHawk9 @k-michelle412 @Elfie @GinjaNinja @StarCaster @Ezikeel @UnsafeSpaces @knightknight Alright, hi! o~o I have a few questions to see if I can try and make this run more smoothly than it already is. But first, a few announcement things!

First off, I'm so sorry if this isn't living up to some expectations! I'm not too used to running a single-thread roleplay group, to be honest.

Secondly! I'll be running all and any plot characters now, and that is a LOT, so please kick my ass if I forget/don't see someone talking to a plot character. I don't mean to ignore or anything!!

Now, questions! Sorry that they're so many I just like to get feedback so I can make sure I'm doing a okayish job. Feel free to not answer, by the way.

Are we moving too fast? Too slow?

Is the plot somewhat decent so far? Because at this point I still have time to adjust things, so while it seems like I'm jumping the gun a bit here, it makes more sense than asking later.

Should events be every two weeks? Every week? Or should they just be whenever?

Should I post more of the Lore behind the roleplay setting?

Anything you don't like, even though it's only been up for a few days?
I am LOVING this so far - it's actually my first Roleplay and I think you are doing a phenomenal job running this one.

I think we are moving at a good pace, everyone is getting their footings and developing their characters.

I think the plot is good, and I'm not expecting huge plot happenings since it's only been about a week. There is a lot to look forward to in my opinion :)

I like the idea of every 2 weeks, gives you a chance to breathe and keep up with all your characters, as well as ours. It also gives us a chance to do our own thing and finish up with the last event before a new one.

More Lore is always welcome!

Just keep up the amazing work!

I am LOVING this so far - it's actually my first Roleplay and I think you are doing a phenomenal job running this one.

I think we are moving at a good pace, everyone is getting their footings and developing their characters.

I think the plot is good, and I'm not expecting huge plot happenings since it's only been about a week. There is a lot to look forward to in my opinion :)

I like the idea of every 2 weeks, gives you a chance to breathe and keep up with all your characters, as well as ours. It also gives us a chance to do our own thing and finish up with the last event before a new one.

More Lore is always welcome!

Just keep up the amazing work!
Ahh thank you!!! Every two weeks seems to be the winner, then. It gives me time to write up more for openings.

1) We are moving at a moderate pace

2) Yes, the plot so far is good/

3) A schedule might be good. Perhaps two a month ( being that their are a break making the max time one can be played is fifteen days)

3) Lore would be great.

4) Perhaps the fact that we haven't had the chance to investigate the body yet. Otheriwse, great so far.
The main thing with the body is that I didn't really understand how to go about your comment, since the 'mysterious demon' isn't exactly in the picture yet!! Also, there isn't much to the body in this case, and that's a clue in itself.
Thanks for the feed back!!!

Reactions: Ezikeel
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Nikolai Luzchezke [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 62 (Though often mistaken for much younger)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: Werewolf [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Job: Owner of the Full Moon Bar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
zsnxwh.jpg

He stands at 6ft with wide shoulders and a muscled build.
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]

Outfit: Typically spotted wearing jeans and a leather vest. If he deems it necessary to wear a shirt it'll either be a loose fitting tank top or a old raggedy t-shirt. He owns one jean jacket with a large white wolf sewn into the back of it.

Personality: Nikolai is a generally kind man though he easily tires of peoples stupidity. He can come off very gruff but generally speaks an honest truth, even if it comes off as an insult. Like all canines he is deeply loyal and loves his friends greatly. But he will never put the life of his kin on the line.

Weakness: Silver or Mercury.
Complete destruction of his brain or heart.
Wolfs-bane is to his kind like garlic is to vampires.

Strengths: Under the full moon he is easily thrice his normal strength in either form. He like many other born wolves can shift at will or shift to a certain degree. He is a strong man and has a strong tolerance for pain. He is also fluent in Russian, German, and several Icelandic languages. He could sniff out a sock in a textile factory, and by extension sniff out most kinds of creatures.

Fears: Spiders

Name: Alexander "Mad Dog" Rothtok

Species: Werewolf

Job: Alpha/Club President of the White Wolves

Looks:
30c3hb5.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
He is a weathered old man, skin like leather decorated in many tattoos and scars.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: He wears torn jeans and boots that are hardly tied around his ankles. He wears his Presidents leather vest at all times no matter where he is. He often has many rings and necklaces on his person, sometimes a bandana over his head. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: As a man who's been through the worst and best of the past century he hardly concerns himself with any matter of the human world. Though vicious towards normals he is incredibly kind to his pack and others like him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness': Silver and Mercury. Complete destruction of brain or heart. Wolfs-bane is to him what garlic is to vampires. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: He is almost always in a half form, his claws and teeth are almost always slightly extended. It is difficult to hold such a form but with his extensive years he has mastered the half form. His wolf form is a stark white wolf that stands taller than many other in his pack hence his spot as the alpha. His sense of smell is not what it used to be but he still retains the strength of his youth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: He fears for the lives of his pack, and most of his kind as well. He especially fears for the lives of his many children. [/BCOLOR]​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Nikolai Luzchezke [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 62 (Though often mistaken for much younger)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Job: Owner of the Full Moon Bar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
zsnxwh.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He stands at 6ft with wide shoulders and a muscled build.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: Typically spotted wearing jeans and a leather vest. If he deems it necessary to wear a shirt it'll either be a loose fitting tank top or a old raggedy t-shirt. He owns one jean jacket with a large white wolf sewn into the back of it. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Nikolai is a generally kind man though he easily tires of peoples stupidity. He can come off very gruff but generally speaks an honest truth, even if it comes off as an insult. Like all canines he is deeply loyal and loves his friends greatly. But he will never put the life of his kin on the line. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness: Silver or Mercury.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Complete destruction of his brain or heart.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Wolfs-bane is to his kind like garlic is to vampires. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Under the full moon he is easily thrice his normal strength in either form. He like many other born wolves can shift at will or shift to a certain degree. He is a strong man and has a strong tolerance for pain. He is also fluent in Russian, German, and several Icelandic languages. He could sniff out a sock in a textile factory, and by extension sniff out most kinds of creatures. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: Spiders [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Alexander "Mad Dog" Rothtok[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 112 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Job: Alpha/Club President of the White Wolves[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:
30c3hb5.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

He is a weathered old man, skin like leather decorated in many tattoos and scars.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: He wears torn jeans and boots that are hardly tied around his ankles. He wears his Presidents leather vest at all times no matter where he is. He often has many rings and necklaces on his person, sometimes a bandana over his head. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: As a man who's been through the worst and best of the past century he hardly concerns himself with any matter of the human world. Though vicious towards normals he is incredibly kind to his pack and others like him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness': Silver and Mercury. Complete destruction of brain or heart. Wolfs-bane is to him what garlic is to vampires. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: He is almost always in a half form, his claws and teeth are almost always slightly extended. It is difficult to hold such a form but with his extensive years he has mastered the half form. His wolf form is a stark white wolf that stands taller than many other in his pack hence his spot as the alpha. His sense of smell is not what it used to be but he still retains the strength of his youth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: He fears for the lives of his pack, and most of his kind as well. He especially fears for the lives of his many children. [/BCOLOR]​
Accepted! They seem pretty interesting.
Feel free to jump into the IC!

I figured I'd fill in the classics, Bikers for crime and Werewolves for spoopyness
I'll be honest, I'm really glad you brought in a biker group, because that's fantastic and there needed to be one. And you really can't go wrong with werewolves.

I'll add the characters into the OP in a moment! My tablet loves to annoy me, so that's why they aren't on there right now.

*Scrolls through suspects* Why is one of them getting more details than the others? @TragicTrees

*Scrolls through suspects* Why is one of them getting more details than the others?@TragicTrees
Not all the information will be filled out for you, because you have to find it out! The reason Maisy has her job is because you know she works there. Cyril, however, hasn't really shown any job yet. And, the ages are filled in, just some of them are unknown even to the characters themselves (Which does indicate they are supernatural creatures lmao but you don't know which ones so it's alright)

No, I meant that even with the blanks not all of them have outfits/personality/ others that one guy has all of.

No, I meant that even with the blanks not all of them have outfits/personality/ others that one guy has all of.
Oh!! That's a mistake. I must have copy/pasted the wrong thing, thanks for telling me.

You're welcome.

Name: Derek ????

Species:Werewolf/ Demi-god

Job: Currently unemployed

Looks:
dark-blue-eyes-man-wallpaper-4.jpg

He has brown hair along with dark blue eyes ( now yellowish red when angered/ in werewolf form). He has some light facial hair and stands at six feet tall. He also has a few freckles on his face and has a muscular build to him. As, a werewolf he is a brown wolf.

Outfit: He is typically seen in a green shirt that shows off his muscles. He also wears jeans and a watch on his wrist. He wears a watch on his wrist and sunglasses to conceal the fact that he isn't blind

Personality: Derek is a very friendly and open sort of guy who likes to get to know people and spend time with others. He is also very curious about things and likes to solve murders and is often at the crime scene. He also has a temper if he is angered and has a romantic side and often gets tongue-tied around pretty girls

Weakness': Silver is a major weakness of along with wolfsbane. He can't charm the supernatural as they are resistant to it. Manipulating emotions of love drains him and makes him tired. His senses make him more vunerable when it comes to loud noises, horrible smells, and bright colors. Also chocolate ingestion will kill him. His strength only makes him twice as strong as he was.( Before he was bitten, he could lift 50 pounds, now 100)

Strengths: Can manipulate the emotions of love, has charm speak, can shapeshift between a human and werewolf form, has advanced sense and strengths due to being a werewolf.

Fears: People finding out that he is the son of a goddess, being outed as bisexual, being alone, chaos, dying, dragons, hunters

@TragicTrees

(And that makes four)

Last edited:
Reactions: TragicTrees
@Kitsune @LuckycoolHawk9 @k-michelle412 @Elfie @GinjaNinja @StarCaster @Ezikeel @HellHoundWoof @knightknight Okay! So, there was a bit of a delay with the other informants due to some issues I had with bios, but they should be up soon. We'll also be wrapping up the event fully soon- you can go back to it and try to solve it, of course, but free time with go back into play so I can get a little time on my hands for the next case, which will be bigger and better! You can still talk with suspects on free time. They're literally just normal characters lmao

Also, I'll be posting lore and all that stuff in here- labeled, of course -when I get to them and I'll link stuff in the OP to those posts so you can go back to them later and whatever. It isn't too important, it's just so you get a feel for what goes on. You can even implement stuff into roleplay comments if you like, I don't care. The first of that 'series' should be up tonight.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying this, and welcome to new members!!! I'll check back here in a bit- I'm a bit busy today, hah

• Love
Reactions: Ezikeel
Okay! So, there was a bit of a delay with the other informants due to some issues I had with bios, but they should be up soon. We'll also be wrapping up the event fully soon- you can go back to it and try to solve it, of course, but free time with go back into play so I can get a little time on my hands for the next case, which will be bigger and better! You can still talk with suspects on free time. They're literally just normal characters lmao

Also, I'll be posting lore and all that stuff in here- labeled, of course -when I get to them and I'll link stuff in the OP to those posts so you can go back to them later and whatever. It isn't too important, it's just so you get a feel for what goes on. You can even implement stuff into roleplay comments if you like, I don't care. The first of that 'series' should be up tonight.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying this, and welcome to new members!!! I'll check back here in a bit- I'm a bit busy today, hah
To me, it looks like a vampire did it.

To me, it looks like a vampire did it.
Actually, you all met who did it already, but it runs a bit deeper than the who dunnit. It's more of 'Who is it if it's not Olivia Wells?' sort of thing, because the person that did it knew that it wasn't Olivia, and even killed the person BECAUSE it wasn't. Since this is a intro to the cases, it isn't as well planned as future ones will be, unfortunately o~o I've already started writing the next one, so it can have more details than this one did!

Since school can no longer destroy me, it should be better than this event in all ways.

Actually, you all met who did it already, but it runs a bit deeper than the who dunnit. It's more of 'Who is it if it's not Olivia Wells?' sort of thing, because the person that did it knew that it wasn't Olivia, and even killed the person BECAUSE it wasn't. Since this is a intro to the cases, it isn't as well planned as future ones will be, unfortunately o~o I've already started writing the next one, so it can have more details than this one did!

Since school can no longer destroy me, it should be better than this event in all ways.
Yeah, it is Cyril then. .. . no doubt in my mind. ( He seemed vampirish to me)

Yeah, it is Cyril then. .. . no doubt in my mind. ( He seemed vampirish to me)
Feel free to try and find that out!! I can't guarantee anything here, but hey, whatever

Feel free to try and find that out!! I can't guarantee anything here, but hey, whatever
I will probably let Derek look into the murder.. .since he got only a connection to Osena.

Status
Not open for further replies.