1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, supernatura, modern, scifi, generally shocking and extremely dark stuff.
Hello! I'm not going to write anything particularly fancy for a roleplay search, I've forgotten how to format things on this site, but, I am seeking some one-on-one partners who are interested in horror/supernatural based world building and interested in sending their characters in to my creations I've been working on for many years. I'll link Pinterest boards I made for my world and some of the characters below so you can get a gist of what the theme is.
Please note that some of the themes of these worlds are dark, warnings for backstories including war, assault, and described gore.
I am in to historical fiction, supernatural themes, fantasy, science fiction and more. I like to play these worlds as a game master, guiding both our characters along on quests with an end goal, but by no means will I dominate the story telling entirely, I love to include others in the behind the scenes work, build on to the world with them, and give them high powered characters in the universe's setting that can interact with mine and help pull the strings of the plot. If this interests you, please check out my boards and hit me up!

Their World Main world.
Brief description:
There are three known universes.
We all know what science tells us, matter can never be created or destroyed. That is true of our world. No gods can exist because nothing can change. It must circulate on its own. It can never truly die, and nothing new can be created. It cycles on its own. But this is not true of every universe. In a world where things can be created but not destroyed, and in a world where things can be destroyed but not created, phases must exist to recycle the world as we know it. The Earth is rebuild every few million years, time reset so that creation, or destruction, can continue. This resetting of time exists in these two worlds, and humans are none the wiser to it. However, something rules these worlds. In one, there is a collaboration to create. Authors. Authors worked in harmony until what was known to some as the Boredom, or the Corruption, began to spread and turn each other against one another. Their creations became more and more dark, perverse, cruel. What was once a structured civilization of practical deities with its own culture, and lesser supernatural servants making up a broad civilization above the human world known as the Society, crumbled in to recluse as the Authors hid themselves and worked alone in silence, pulling strings and avoiding others in fear of being infected. Humans know not of their puppeteers, yet are pulled by them. In another universe, however, there is a war to destroy. The rulers are known as Apocalypses, and they must scavenge and recycle what exists in the universe to create items of power and servant creatures that will help them to accomplish one thing: to be the end of the Living World. They seek human servants, and annoint special chosen ones as Champions, who will do anything to help their Apocalypse achieve the ultimate victory of the waking world. But this method is troublesome, because with their hunting, they have become hunted. Some humans have become aware, in every lifetime of the earth, of the existence of something that is seeking to destroy it. It is classified information among secretive groups, whose mission is to destroy supernatural artifacts these beings create, and prevent their rituals from occurring in an attempt to spare the world from the Reset.
And worst of all, the veils between these worlds are becoming thinner as the universes wear themselves out in each Reset, and Authors and Apocalypses, once created by the same long-lived but perishable deities before them, may meet, and their belief that they may never die may be challenged: for if they ever met, they'd both recognize with sudden fear, they are the hunters of each other, capable of destroying one another.
Play as a human, lesser supernatural, Author or Apocalypse in these vast worlds, full of secrets at every corner, and explore and create with me.

Some characters: