Experiment 52 [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming very soon. The original plan (or what she said in an earlier post anyway) was for either yesterday or today. I'm excited though o.o can't wait!! :D

Reactions: Elfie
Do we know when we're starting? <--- Super excited
I may be able to start this evening. I'm still working on the IC, and I want to give @Percival a little more time to finish their CS. :)

I also went to bed extremely early last night because I was utterly exhausted, so that's why I wasn't on at all last evening.

Sorry for not being here today or yesterday! Life got a little hectic temporarily. I won't be able to start tonight, but I will be able to start tomorrow. I hope ya'll are excited because I most certainly am!

Reactions: Cassette and Elfie
Apologies, everyone! A family emergency came up, so I was unable to post the IC today. I will post it tomorrow. :)

Reactions: Elfie and Cassette
All is well, thank you. :-)

Anyhow, here is the IC Thread!!!! Happy dying...er, I mean participating!

Reactions: Elfie
I was so excited I passed out before I could type up my post o.o

JK of course, I was sleepy. I will post today when I get off of work(:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae and Elfie
Haha, it's fine!

Just a reminder: my role as GM is to control the environment. Your job as players is to have your characters react to the environment. Until I post a change in the environment, feel free to interact with other characters and post pretty much anything.

Just...ya know...don't break the experiment rules. 'Cause that means instant death for your character. ;D

I don't know, I was more waiting for everyone to post their intro before interacting, but I guess I don't have to wait. I'll post either soon or later in the day, then.

I'm getting ready to post mine. I'm a dork who has to rewrite everything a couple times to make sure it's written correctly. I sometimes forget words :D Plus, maybe there's something I didn't think of the first time... sorry o.o

I don't know, I was more waiting for everyone to post their intro before interacting, but I guess I don't have to wait. I'll post either soon or later in the day, then.
That's completely fine. I just don't want you guys to end up waiting for me to do something because I have a specific idea for what I'm going to do, as well as when I'm going to do it. :)

Well I decided to use my female character as a secondary one if I lose Archie..

Alright then, let's get to interacting! I'll try to get another post up as soon as possible.

Anyone think it's safe to assume that everyone who's going to respond already has? It's been a while xD

Status
Not open for further replies.