Experiment 52 [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have posted more, the description said there was no time to speak once everyone was in the room.

She said that it was okay for us to interact with one another I believe. To get 'acquainted'

Ok so, I have no idea how to post to interact with someone unless someone interacts with me first so... xD

@Nameless Hey, by the way, do you use some sort of code for your RP? It's very handy for doing multiple characters, any chance of you sharing? C:

@Elfie Of course! You can find them all here. I used the solid border (for the border around it of course) and I used the drop caps (for the two letters at the beginning of each character post). Also if you click on the option above (on the rich text editor) as you're writing your post that says "Insert Image with Options", it'll give you the choice to make your images float either to the left or the right of your text -- much like I've done here.

• Thank You
Reactions: Elfie
Ehhh making things pretty on a regular basis isn't in the cards for me it seems. Ill go ahead and reply xD

Ehhh making things pretty on a regular basis isn't in the cards for me it seems. Ill go ahead and reply xD
I can help if you'd like. I'm not the best at it, but I can at least help you start setting it up.

• Thank You
Nah, don't worry about it-- I'll stick to just using different colors ^^ Thanks, though

Well, the first post implies that they here the little speech from the intercom and then are left to their own devices--if that wasn't clear. Meaning that, at this point, characters should be interacting. The first challenge of sorts will be coming soon, I promise. :)

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

@kimsim12 I'm sorry to hear that! :c Good luck in your things! If you ever decide to recreate this RP I am defeinitely down :) Once again, best of luck-- we wish you the best ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.