Experiment 52 [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ananfal Yes, everyone that has posted showing interest/with a character has a claimed spot. If I miscalculated and end up being wrong, you'll still have a spot either way. Remember that spots are based on number of users, NOT number of characters. In case you forgot/misunderstood. :)

THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT REMAINING.
Once someone takes that spot, I will begin working on the IC thread. I will not post it, however, until everyone has finished their character sheets. REMEMBER YOU CAN HAVE UP TO FOUR CHARACTERS.
I maaaay make a second character, I don't like having too many though.

Name: Mark Venier

Age (18-45): 22

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Fun loving, and not afraid to show his emotions, Mark is very good at managing himself. While he can sometimes come across as a little strong, he means well. Making others smile is one of the joys he holds close. He fancies himself a bit of a loner. While being nice and exuberant for other people, he still feels lonely.

Biography: For years Mark had led a fairly simple life, despite the depressing state of his school life. No matter what he did, he never quite seemed to fit in. Eventually, around his early high school years, he adopted a personality that was all different than how he felt. Rather than be quiet and thoughtful, he tried to be loud and laughable. While more personable and exciting to be around, doing this sort of thing has sort of become a part of who he is. It's almost on instinct now that, when he deals with people, he turns into this louder, stupider version of himself. Talking to most people becomes somewhat of a chore now. Despite this personality he's adapted, he's still an introvert at heart. Over the more recent years, he's in senior year of college, getting a degree in photography. He doesn't have a boyfriend, and only a single real friend by the name of "Kylee". She has been the only person to make Mark reveal his true colors.

Climbing. He hates spending time alone with his thoughts, so instead he gets out a lot. What started as mere jogs and morning hikes turned into something more. He started climbing a lot. He'd become so good at it that one day he decided to start practicing what he saw in a few video games and movies-- "free running". He's practiced it over the past two years and has become very good.

Music. There's little else Mark loves as much as singing. He likes all kinds of music, from rap to show tunes, but he always loves singing sort of sad and softer music to himself. He'd never get up on a stage if he had the choice. Stage fright always overtook him.

Peace. There's nothing better than the feeling that the world is completely still and calm. This is the little joy that Mark tries to find in everything he does.

Dislikes:

Conflict: He absolutely hates conflict. When fighting starts, it reminds him of his parents and so he shuts down. He reverts to that shy lonely kid he'd been trying to cover up for so long and gets angry.

Bullies: If there's one thing he cannot stand, It's bullies. When someone decides to pick a part the "weaker" man for his own gain-- it makes him sick. And will, under intense situation, make him violent.

His Family: Mark always avoided going home for as long as he could stand it. His parents often fought. Usually when his father was drunk. One day his mother disappeared and his father directed his anger at the young Mark.

Strengths:
Adaptation
Quick on his feet
Excellent sense of hearing

Weaknesses:
Poor communication skills
Pacifist
Shy by nature

Skill Set: Agile

Other Information (anything I missed?): Not.. .Really... ^^;
tumblr_nfnop5SR7d1sgp4wwo1_500_zpsjzo5czrv.jpg

I also immediately withdraw my former reservation for Elfie, as they obviously started way before me, and by all rights deserve it.

Last edited:
I also immediately withdrawal my former reservation for Elfie, as they obviously started way before me, and by all rights deserve it.
Oh you can have it... i didn't see you reserved it cuz I was already like 85% through my character... But hey, if you want it you can have it, friend ^^

Oh you can have it... i didn't see you reserved it cuz I was already like 85% through my character... But hey, if you want it you can have it, friend ^^
No, no. I reserved, but you'd already almost finished your CS. It's yours.

However if an extra person is allowed I would like to hop on that spot :3

Last edited:
@Azuremoon @Elfie Don't worry you two(: It's possible someone may decide to drop out and the both of you can join, but if not maybe something will work in your favor. You never know! I would still check back in to make sure ^^

Name: Mark Venier

Age (18-45): 22

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Fun loving, and not afraid to show his emotions, Mark is very good at managing himself. While he can sometimes come across as a little strong, he means well. Making others smile is one of the joys he holds close. He fancies himself a bit of a loner. While being nice and exuberant for other people, he still feels lonely.

Biography: For years Mark had led a fairly simple life, despite the depressing state of his school life. No matter what he did, he never quite seemed to fit in. Eventually, around his early high school years, he adopted a personality that was all different than how he felt. Rather than be quiet and thoughtful, he tried to be loud and laughable. While more personable and exciting to be around, doing this sort of thing has sort of become a part of who he is. It's almost on instinct now that, when he deals with people, he turns into this louder, stupider version of himself. Talking to most people becomes somewhat of a chore now. Despite this personality he's adapted, he's still an introvert at heart. Over the more recent years, he's in senior year of college, getting a degree in photography. He doesn't have a boyfriend, and only a single real friend by the name of "Kylee". She has been the only person to make Mark reveal his true colors.

Climbing. He hates spending time alone with his thoughts, so instead he gets out a lot. What started as mere jogs and morning hikes turned into something more. He started climbing a lot. He'd become so good at it that one day he decided to start practicing what he saw in a few video games and movies-- "free running". He's practiced it over the past two years and has become very good.

Music. There's little else Mark loves as much as singing. He likes all kinds of music, from rap to show tunes, but he always loves singing sort of sad and softer music to himself. He'd never get up on a stage if he had the choice. Stage fright always overtook him.

Peace. There's nothing better than the feeling that the world is completely still and calm. This is the little joy that Mark tries to find in everything he does.

Dislikes:

Conflict: He absolutely hates conflict. When fighting starts, it reminds him of his parents and so he shuts down. He reverts to that shy lonely kid he'd been trying to cover up for so long and gets angry.

Bullies: If there's one thing he cannot stand, It's bullies. When someone decides to pick a part the "weaker" man for his own gain-- it makes him sick. And will, under intense situation, make him violent.

His Family: Mark always avoided going home for as long as he could stand it. His parents often fought. Usually when his father was drunk. One day his mother disappeared and his father directed his anger at the young Mark.

Strengths:
Adaptation
Quick on his feet
Excellent sense of hearing

Weaknesses:
Poor communication skills
Pacifist
Shy by nature

Skill Set: Agile

Other Information (anything I missed?): Not.. .Really... ^^;
tumblr_nfnop5SR7d1sgp4wwo1_500_zpsjzo5czrv.jpg
Oh god I love your character ;~; <333

*hugs him tightly*

My second charrie! I'm afraid he's a bit more of a stereotype, buuuut it'll be amusing to see him suffer. }:3

Name:
Daren Lawrence
Age (18-45):
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
MYe1pU6.jpg

Personality:
There is nobody as egotistical as Daren, and it's an understatement to says he's confident. He amazingly self-assured, always thinking about himself, and enjoys boasting to whoever he is with. He never thinks seriously about the future, instead always looking for his next brief high. Daren has tonnes of energy to exert, a lot of which he spends flirting with girls, being a Casanova . He is extremely curious, often poking his nose where he shouldn't, although he believes he has the right to do what he likes.
Biography:
Daren has had all the luck in life. Born into an extremely wealthy family he's never had to worry about finances, and he will one day inherit his parent's multimillionaire company. Daren never did particularly well in academic subjects or at sports, but he didn't need to- it's not like he needed those skills to get a job after all, since he could rely on his parents for money. On the other hand Daren was definitely blessed with good looks and a charming tongue, which coupled with his high status has led to him being with many many girls in his lifetime. He's lived a very secure life, and has never reacted well the one or two times the boat has been rocked... needless to say he's in for a shock
Dancing, flirting, luxury brands, late nights, and watching stand-up comedy.
Dislikes:
Dirt, small spaces, having to be serious, cemeteries.
Strengths:
Has high endurance, very rich, has a smooth tongue.
Weaknesses:
Bad at most sports, unprepared for change, not good at logical thinking.
Skill Set:
Endurance.

Other Information:
@kimsim12 I can edit him to be more interesting if you so wish.

@Elfie @Azuremoon
Because I don't like excluding anyone before a roleplay has been officially closed, I would love to accept both of you into our group! So I guess we'll be having 13 users instead of 12 which is perfectly fine with me! :)

Because I don't like excluding anyone before a roleplay has been officially closed, I would love to accept both of you into our group! So I guess we'll be having 13 users instead of 12 which is perfectly fine with me! :)
WOO! INCLUSION! :D

@Elfie @Azuremoon

My charrie shall be up by tonight, latest, then! Thank ya'!

@Cassette I like him! It'll be interesting to see how he reacts to this situation. Perhaps he finally realizes you can't always get what you want? XD

I got stumped D: on Nikolay... I know what I want to do, but... words >.< lol.

@Elfie Love the character! Accepted!

Reactions: Elfie
I got stumped D: on Nikolay... I know what I want to do, but... words >.< lol.
Don't worry about it too much, you have plenty of time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.