Experiment 52 [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one is created as of now. I will finish off the other two hopefully tonight. I have a plan for the both of them, just need to write it down :D

At least one is created as of now. I will finish off the other two hopefully tonight. I have a plan for the both of them, just need to write it down :D
OH, OH MY. I'M SUCH A BIG SUPERMAN FAN. HOLY.

OH, OH MY. I'M SUCH A BIG SUPERMAN FAN. HOLY.

Haha, usually I write an actual physical description, but I got a bit lazy on that one. Then I remember Superman (was watching an animated movie with Superman in it) and was like "Oh, shit! Perfect!" :D Pardon the language.

@Nameless I love him! Psyched to see your other two characters!

@JaeGyu Your character is great, I promise!

I might join this seeing that the plot is splendid, maybe male and female if that's alright?

Reactions: T E R R O R
I'll try to get them up soon if I can

@Cats

I love Stone Cold xD <3

@kimsim12 Okies! Next one! Kya is technically done. I was just thinking about it and I may need to add a bit pertaining to her particular Skill Set. However, for the most part she is set and ready to go.

@Nameless She looks great! Just be sure to let me know if/when you make changes so I can look them over. :)
Btw, I love your synopsis of this roleplay. I might use it for the first post.

@kimsim12 No problem ^^ I will. I just realized after I read over it that there's nothing hinting at her special Skill Set o.o As for the synopsis, go for it! :D I had to shorten your initial post so it wouldn't be too long in my signature >.< but long enough to make people at least give it some thought. Even my friend looked at it. He said that if he didn't have too many RP's already he probably would have joined, haha.

"Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"

tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png

anigif_enhanced-23600-1399127293-14.gif

Name:
Archie A. Rytt

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Archie is a calm and simple person the the surface, never interfering with others personal
spaces or situations. He's a bit clumsy at times and usually stays in the background most of the
time, but please don't misunderstand him as a person who can't stand up for themselves and will
always hide away or retreat from a battle of some sort, he can be as fierce as any dragon. He is
almost mute, only talking when absolutely needed or when he's sure enough that he does. Because
of this, most people would rather go and socialize with someone else than come to him and try to figure
out what he's signing out. Archie doesn't mind it much like he use to, he grew rather fond of people leaving
him or not bothering to even acknowledge his existence, they probably have something better to attend
to anyway. Once you come around to know Archie, he can actually be really goofy and talkative....
even if his way to talk to you is whispering in you ear unless it's just you two in a room together.

Biography:
Archie was an only child, raised up by his mother and father. They always wanted Archie to be better,
to have the nicest clothes and to behave excellent whenever they needed him to. Archie never had the
chance to do what he wanted to because his parents always steered him in the direction of where they wanted
him to be in, they didn't even let him play with other kids because they thought others would mess up his way
of thinking so much that he would stand up and rebel against them. Even though this was true, his parents couldn't
stop him from growing and having his own mindset. He started to hide certain situations from his parents knowing
that they would disagree, but even then they still treated him like he was a puppet and they were the ones tugging
and pulling on the strings. After about fifteen years of this, Archie had finally cracked and decided to let his parents
know how he actually felt about everything. From when they rejected all the friends he had to when they forced him
into private schools and to move away from anyone who he might be seeing, he walked them through all the crap
they put him through and why he never really got a chance to be himself. Despite this, they didn't really care and
pushed it all aside with a "He'll get over it, it's just a phase.", but it didn't end there. Even though his parents didn't
seem to be upset at the moment, they were furious and enraged with him secretly, but still kept the clingy and
misunderstanding personality of theirs. What they did to him a few days later was beyond what they ever did
before, beyond low down in every single way. Because of what happened, it left Archie locked up in a cage in his
own mind. You can say it left him rather.... mute than anything else.

the-amazing-spiderman-2-dane-dehaan-harry-osborn-Favim.com-2111228.gif

- He loves opening up a book, it's like he's being sucked into a
different world far away from where he is at that moment.

Discovering
- The feeling he gets when figuring out something or finding something
that he'd never would have guessed was there before is something that
he would always want to feel over and over again, you can say he loves
to learn new things as well along with this like.

Nature
- It soothes him even though he doesn't completely know why. His favorite
spot would be by a river or lake with calming waves, that would be heaven
on earth for him.

Challenges
- Whether it's a 5000+ puzzle set or some kind of problem that
is needed to figure out, you can always bet that he wouldn't turn
down a challenge no matter how difficult it may be or may get.

Dislikes:
Talking
- It's self explanatory, really it is.

Interruptions
- It's really hard to get back to a state of peace when you're
interrupted, like if someone wakes you up from a good dream and
no matter how hard you try you can't get back to it.

Spotlight
- He can't lead or anything, but if all other possible ways were somehow
unable to be chosen then he won't back down from it.

Loud mouths
- He can't stand when someone says something that wasn't suppose
to be said or that was meant to be a secret. He will quickly separate himself
from that individual.

Strengths:
Advanced thinking
Quick Adapter
Teaching

Weaknesses:
Speaking up
Leading
Trusting

Skill Set:
Intellect

Other Information:
[ I really didn't mean to leave you guys guessing on the Biography, but I seriously
didn't feel like trying to think of a way to explain the rest anymore. ]

W. I. P
tumblr_n06eg0SaT91t613rfo8_500.gif

1-a-TWP-BOTTOM-post-divider-branch.png

tumblr_mklzqruQs31qavbnso1_500.gif

Last edited:
I love him! Can't wait to see how your other character turns out!

Reactions: T E R R O R
@Cats I cannot officially accept your character until you add more strengths/weaknesses. Just wanted to remind you in case you forgot. :)

@Pin Of course you can!

THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT REMAINING.
Once someone takes that spot, I will begin working on the IC thread. I will not post it, however, until everyone has finished their character sheets. REMEMBER YOU CAN HAVE UP TO FOUR CHARACTERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.