tumblr_mes2duY50U1r99f4t.gif

tumblr_m4p31fwnRk1r9ol4o.gif

1316202740691095.gif

tumblr_lzc9z0ahRQ1r9h42po1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_mtrdw7RUNC1sc85dgo1_500.gif
tumblr_m39tb5Ej8N1rurpq2o1_500.gif
tumblr_lo05ivGCDq1qak1cco1_500.gif

Personality:
Robin hasn't always been one of the good children. The ones that do their parent's bidding and get good grades in school. She's not exactly the one to be level-headed and calm.
She has always been one of the ones to look like they're good. She keeps up appearances and pretends to be the proper girl in her family's midst.
But if one looks past her facade, they might find that she's not exactly what she looks like.
She gravitates towards danger. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and she loves the thrill of fear. She's the type to walk across a highway, just to see if she can.
She has two voices in her head. Her 'Intelligent voice,' And her, 'Let's-jump-off-the-roof-because-why-the-hell-not?' Voice.
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volitale. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and usually the one to crack a bad joke.
She's had quite a bad time with breakups, one always ending rockier than the last. She's had trouble controlling her feelings, and when she gets angry she has a hard time holding things in. If she does say something rude or hurtful, she'll immediately feel sorry, but sometimes her pride gets in the way of her apologizing.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
Biography:
Her parents never gave her much attention, giving her free roam to do whatever she wanted. Which is probably the reason for her eventually turning to dangerous scenarios to feel emotions. To feel anything.
Dancing in the rain, getting into dangerous situations. Feeling the thrill of the chase.
Dislikes:
Boring things. Boring people. Boring foods. Boring situations. Boring.
Strengths:
She's intelligent, and strong, Emotionally and physically. When she was little she was in Gymnastics and Ballet, and continued that up until she was fourteen. She has good upper-body strength, and once when dared she beat a college student at arm-wrestling.
She has a sharp tongue and doesn't take kindly to bullies. She will often take younger people under her wing and show them how to take care of themselves.
She's pretty, and can use that to her advantage at times.
Weaknesses:
She has a big heart, but she will constantly put herself in danger for the thrill. She says, If you don't have that holy-shit-I'm-gonna-die feeling at least once a week, You're not living.
She will more often than not, get herself stuck in traps or life-threatening danger. Although, she ends up getting out of them, she's had some pretty close calls.
She lives in the moment, and rarely ever plans ahead. She prefers life being a rollercoaster, and going with her impulses. Most times she can get herself into the strangest of scenes. One time, she ended up across the state.
Skill Set:
Agility
Other Information:
Talents:
She's Intelligent.
She's flexible. Which has helped her get out of tight spaces more than once.
She's strong.
She's pretty, which sometimes she can use to her advantage.
Inabilities:
To sit still. She's very hyper and in boring situations she will become bored and fidget.
She named her favourite knife Buffy.
~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Jade Bergson
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
kendall_jenner_blonde_wig.jpg

Personality:
She's a normal eighteen-year old girl. She plays video games. She checks out guys. She's obsessed with tattoos. She goes on crazy shopping sprees with her friends. She's a sweetheart, and is always there for people in need. She's known as the one that keeps a level head and helps others out when they are going through crisis. She's the one out of her circle of friends that isn't afraid to speak her mind or speak up for the smallest of people. She's the person who gives everyone a fair chance, even if they don't deserve it.
Biography:
Her parent's focused on Jade from early-on. She was the child that was pampered and loved, but her parents made sure that she was humble, not spoiled.
She enjoys cuddling in winter, cozy oversized sweaters, kisses in the rain, a good book, building blanket forts, Staying in bed, melancholic music and Taylor Swift. (And of course Birdy)
Dislikes:
Rude or mean people, People who judge others based on their looks, Heavy rock music, Metal music.
Strengths:
Her sparkling personality.
Her ability to help almost anyone with anything.
To always be able to crack a joke.
Weaknesses:
Jade was born with a disease. It took her parents seven years to actually figure it out, and by the age of ten her father succumbed to that same disease. It was genetic, and Robin was the only one that didn't inherit it. Because of this, she has a lot of trouble with things that require strenous activity.
Her body is limited due to her disease, and sometimes she finds it hard to get out of bed in the morning. She's a happy person, and part of the reason she's happy is probably because she knows things could be a lot worse.
Because of this disease, She spends a lot of time in pain. Her immune system is susceptable to viruses or bacterias, and she gets sick a lot. She is on medicine for the pain, but sometimes it takes everything she has just to go to school.
Skill Set:
Mental Strength
Intellect
Other Information:
She is known as 'The Therapist,' Or, 'Dear Jade' In her school, because of her ability to help people with things in their daily lives.
Hobbies:
Video games, Singing. She's completely infatuated with all things Medical, and she owns quite a few textbooks on the subject.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@CookieMonster
I love both characters! Just keep in mind that their skill sets should be the most prominent above the other skills. Other than that, accepted!

@kimsim12 Okay, I weighed my options and I'm going to go forward with this one, I'm excited :D Are we only allowed one character? @Ananfal I'm doing a male :P

@Nameless You can have up to four characters. If they all die, then you are allowed to make one final character as a sort of "last chance."

@Ananfal There are currently three other male characters. They are just unfinished. And then there's Nameless's future characters. XD

@Nameless That's why I implemented the rule. I just don't want people constantly creating new characters because then it doesn't have that "survival" feel to it, ya know?

Of course, if everyone created four characters, that would be a total of 48 characters to begin with because I'm allowing 12 users to join (not just 12 characters). xD

@CookieMonster
I love both characters! Just keep in mind that their skill sets should be the most prominent above the other skills. Other than that, accepted!
I was trying to use a skill that would work for their strengths and weaknesses. In Robin, She's probably going to run rather than stay and fight. And she can easily climb things or hide in tight spaces. That's why I picked Agility for Robin. And for Jade, She's smart and her personality is her strength, but also her weakness. Because of her disease, she would have a harder time with fighting or doing strenuous things, but could probably figure things out quicker than most average people. That's why I picked Mental strength. I was trying to find something that would compliment both characters, but still left a good amount of room to work with.
Also, with Jade, I thought it would be a nice touch to put in her perspective on what's going on with her body. And also the challenges of facing her fears and pushing herself to try to overcome her physical incapacitation.

Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | Skill Set
Kya Wilson | 18 | Female | Heterosexual | Agility

| Appearance |
girlredhairredheadwomanbeautifulgirlbeauty-5dd4e632710bd258658428c3bc1f154a_h_large.jpg

Approximately 5'2", 140lbs.
| Personality |
Kya Wilson is a bit of a free spirit. She allows conflict to roll off of her shoulders without a worry in the world and avoids drama at all cost. She highly believes that a problem does not become a problem until more people get involved, so she stays away as much as possible. However, in special circumstances where a mediator is need in order to keep things calm, and only to keep things calm, she will set aside this particular belief long enough to help. Kya has this unfortunate habit of cracking jokes when in a serious situation, usually making light of the whole ordeal. Especially if she sees that the problem isn't worth wasting a breath on. She can be blunt at times when speaking to others. She doesn't have much of what people refer to as a 'filter'. She says the things on her mind without prejudice or bias. Kya seems to be accepting of all things in or out of the norm no matter what it is. She has a strong sense of equality among all. Emotional situations make her wary and very uncomfortable. If you come to her crying it's likely that she'll turn away. This isn't to hurt anyone's feelings, she just generally doesn't know how to deal with or comfort someone else when they're going through a bad time. She can barely understand what to do with her own. So the next time you get upset because your boyfriend broke up with you and you're looking for someone to cheer you up, she is definitely not your girl.

| Biography |
For about half of her life, Kya grew up without a mother there beside her. Unfortunately due to some complications, her mother passed away during the childbirth of her younger brother Evan. Because their father never remarried or even thought about anything along the lines, they didn't have much of a mother figure. Their dad was both sides of the coin. If she were to say that it didn't have an effect on her, Kya would be lying. She missed her mom and would give anything to have her back, but she's happy with her family now. The recent few years everything has been peaceful. All of the painful memories were finally set aside and her family has been fully able to cope with everything. Before then, it was kind of up to Kya to mend the broken pieces. Her father checked out. While he was there and he put a smile on his face, he was still an empty shell. Kya allowed her father the space that he needed to mourn for his wife and mother of his children. Whereas most kids would be upset about having to 'grow up too fast,' she really didn't mind. She liked looking after her little brother and she knew one day that her dad would come back to the both of them. It was only a matter of time.
| Likes, Dislikes |
Likes: She has a soft spot for animals. Ever since she could remember she's tried to bring home strays, feed them, and find them a new family. Kya has a fascination with antiques. Her grandmother owned an antique shop for a very long time before she passed away. //She likes sunsets, long walks on the beach...//

Dislikes: Clingy. It bothers her when people follow her around and shadow her 24/7. Same goes for when she sees romantic couples. If one partner in the relationship is so dependent on the other that they sit by the phone all day waiting for them to call, she classifies that as having no life and no mind of their own. You can call her bitter, she views herself as practical. She hates spiders. Never in a million years will you ever be able to convince her to willingly go within ten feet of one. She's aware that it is irrational and stupid, but she doesn't care. She'll rip your arm off trying to get away. She can remember one incident when she was fourteen and she asked her younger brother (who was eight at the time) to kill one for her while she sat on the dining table on the other side of the room. Wasn't one of her most proud moments, I'll tell you that.

| Strengths, Weaknesses |
Strengths: The fact that she has the standing to take on an issue like it's nothing, without her being bothered or letting it get to her is strength in itself. Some people don't respond well to teasing or disrespect. Kya just doesn't respond at all. She doesn't see worries as a weakness, but if you worried about every little thing that happened to you in life you would drive yourself mad... and she's not quite ready to check into a mental institute just yet (kidding of course).

Weaknesses: Some may argue that because she never gets involved in arguments among her friends, and the tendency to crack jokes at serious times, that she doesn't have a sensitive bone in her body. Even if that isn't so. She cares just as much as the next person. She just doesn't know how to show it in the way that people may want it.

| Other Information |
There is nothing that I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure something will come to mind eventually.

IGNORE
[spoili]
Nikolay Rusnak | 21 | Male | Heterosexual | Mental Strength

| Appearance |
vi_nord070.jpeg

Approximately [Insert Height], [Insert Weight] lbs.
[/spoili]​
[spoili]
| Personality |
Nikolay is definitely a force to be reckoned with. He has a charming personality with the looks to match. He's a bit arrogant and cocky, although he'll just tell you that it's just pure confidence. He's not shy, not by any means. He's very observant, more so than most people. He doesn't have any true sense of shame. He kind of does what he wants, when he wants without questions, comments, or concern. He simply doesn't care. Because of his car accident as a teenager, he has that "life is too short" motto swirling around his mind 24/7. He will take on anything with full force as if it's his last moment in time.

| Biography |
| Likes, Dislikes |
Strengths: His observation skills. He spots the inconsistencies in a person's behavior and actions in order to tell when someone is lying or just getting a basic read on a person in general. He often uses this skill as a form of manipulation. He knows best who he can persuade to do something that works in his favor. His charm only enhances this. With a pretty face, who can resist?

Weaknesses: Him being manipulative pulls into question his reliability and the amount of trust that a person can put into him.

| Other Information |

[/spoili]

Micah Adkins | 25 | Male | Heterosexual | Physical Strength

| Appearance |
9f011b8461c33ac42ec244b2fda4fa22.jpg

Approximately [Insert Height], [Insert Weight] lbs.

| Personality |
Micah has a very strong personality. He doesn't easily back down when confronted with an issue. He's bold and because of this, he tends to end up in trouble from time to time due to his supposed inability to reject a challenge. He doesn't feel the overwhelming need to impress so much as he does it for his own entertainment and feed his adventurous appetite. He's outspoken, but not rude. He's a smartass, but not harsh. He tells the truth more often than not. He values the truth more than he does anything else. If you lie to him, you're likely on his "shit-list" for the rest of your being. He finds it unnecessary and uncalled for. However, there are some instances where he can understand. He believes sometimes that too much of the truth can do a lot more damage than a lie ever could. Where he does tend to rely a lot on physical strength, he's not what you would consider of the "jock" standard, nor is he pig-headed and egotistical. Contrary to what some may think, he does have a brain in that pretty little head. He may not have advanced thinking and intelligence, but he's not outright stupid. He knows when he's being fooled, toyed with. He doesn't take to kindly to that.

| Biography |
Micah is the son of Martha and Victor Adkins. He grew up in a good home. It wasn't the perfect family, but he was brought up the way any child should. Proud of themselves and the belief that they have faults just like everyone else. His mom, from the day he was born, always made sure he knew that he was no better or no less than anyone else. Everyone was a equal. It didn't matter what they had done. Whether they were frowned upon by the rest or not, it's the choices they made that were bad not the person themselves. His dad wasn't around much, but he presented the same ideals as Micah's mother. Micah lived a busy lifestyle. He was always participating in some sort of sport or club. You could honestly consider him to be the 'poster child' for greatness even though he didn't see it that way. His family had money, although it wasn't thrown around like the paper it was printed on. Most times, the money his family earned (after the bills were paid of course) went straight into a separate account set aside for Micah leaving him to be pretty well off in the present with enough money to keep him afloat until he was able to make something of himself. Now he is the owner of a publishing company in which he used that money to invest in.

| Likes, Dislikes |
Likes: Micah loves to find adventure wherever he goes. He likes the thrill. You'll often times find him out in the woods climbing or just hanging out like someone would at the movie theater. He likes being outdoors underneath the sun and around the trees. Micah enjoys the beauty of nature, its new discoveries, and its inhabitants.

Dislikes: He does not like a liar. Only under special circumstances will he let it slide (as stated above). He doesn't like complete ignorance or feigned ignorance. If something is in front of your face, how could you possibly miss it? Ignorance sometimes is bliss. It's possible that knowing too much could harm someone and the people around them and that's okay, but there is a point where some lies do get out of hand. White lies turn into big ones which cause an even bigger issue than the original problem itself.

Strengths: He is built rather well in muscle. He couldn't be in the running for a body builder, but he does have enough upper body strength to compensate. He's quick on his feet and able to take a punch or two with no problem. With that being said, he's obviously not invincible. He has limits just like everyone else, it just takes a bit longer to reach them. When comparing to the average, he's able to take more physical hits to his body than a random everyday person.

Weaknesses: He does have a big heart, meaning he's incredibly sympathetic. Some would argue a little too sympathetic. He may have a big mouth and a bold stand against others, but if you poke hard enough he's bound to give up sooner or later.

| Other Information |
Nothing that I can think of at the moment. I'm sure that something will come to mind eventually.

Last edited:
I was trying to use a skill that would work for their strengths and weaknesses. In Robin, She's probably going to run rather than stay and fight. And she can easily climb things or hide in tight spaces. That's why I picked Agility for Robin. And for Jade, She's smart and her personality is her strength, but also her weakness. Because of her disease, she would have a harder time with fighting or doing strenuous things, but could probably figure things out quicker than most average people. That's why I picked Mental strength. I was trying to find something that would compliment both characters, but still left a good amount of room to work with.
Also, with Jade, I thought it would be a nice touch to put in her perspective on what's going on with her body. And also the challenges of facing her fears and pushing herself to try to overcome her physical incapacitation.
Okay, sounds good to me! Now, just to be clear, mental strength has more to do with emotions while intellect has to do with strategy, quick-thinking, etc. While both are closely related and often work hand-in-hand, I just want to be clear that you've chosen the right skill set for Jade. :)

Done! Hope I'm not too late.

@Honey Nope, you're good! I'm doing this by number of users that can join rather than characters. :)

Okay, sounds good to me! Now, just to be clear, mental strength has more to do with emotions while intellect has to do with strategy, quick-thinking, etc. While both are closely related and often work hand-in-hand, I just want to be clear that you've chosen the right skill set for Jade. :)
Ah. I think I should change her skill set to Intellect, rather than Mental strength.

*IGNORE WIP*

[spoili]
Color: 5R, 1C
Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality

| Appearance |

| Personality |

| Biography |

| Likes, Dislikes |

| Skill Set |

| Other Information |

Color: 2R, 2C
Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality

| Appearance |

| Personality |

| Biography |

| Likes, Dislikes |

| Skill Set |

| Other Information |

[/spoili]​
I love your Signature. It gave me the idea to show the role-play's that I'm in, also. Thank you. I've been trying to figure out what to do with my signature ever since I signed up.

@CookieMonster Not a problem(: I see you used my synopsis as well ^^ I'm glad that I helped! I used to have that same problem too. Couldn't think what in the world to do with mine, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.