Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,

I'm trying to lose myself,
You ought to try it.

It's hard enough keeping on top of your studies, let alone dealing with the drama that follows when your friends aren't exactly the best. At least the summer means you get to relax, forget about everything; and just chill out. For the most part.

Less so for some of us;
Some of us go through hell - I did.

My idea can easily fit between either a High School or a College setting; I'm happy with either. The basic plot line I have in my head follows X characters, either all in the same school or magically going to the same college and the drama that surrounds them. Primarily; surrounding the reappearance of one friend and how different they appear.
With drama, secrets, rumours and friendship, let's make this a rollercoaster.

Considering the nature of this roleplay, and if you hadn't clued in, the subject, I'd suggest this to be "dark" in tone. Something raw and realistic, but full of drama.

The character I have in mind has visibly struggled for years, finally being forced into therapy by her parents during the summer holidays. Now she's back, a few weeks after school has restarted, thinner, paler, sadder, and far better at hiding her secret. Ideally, each character would have their secret, whether it's physical or mental; think of it like Pretty Little Liars without the blackmail.
Unless that's an element you want to include.

I'm happy posting more than a few paragraphs and playing multiple characters.
Ideally, I'd appreciate if you could too as well as help the story move along.

** I'm happy to make this a group RP if people are interested in doing so

Still looking

Desperately seeking Susan,
Or Steven, or Grace or Andrew or Mila or Harriett or Peter..

I'd gladly do a role play with you. Private message me if you're interested. I'd prefer this to be a one on one role play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.