Everyday Loves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my baby so damn much. Watching him play with two pandas at once was the cutest thing I've ever seen. *___* That kid goes crazy for pandas, just like me...

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Smo
I love fresh vegetables. I got a green pepper today, and I chopped it up and ate it, just like that. I adore chips, but in many ways that pepper was even better...

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I looooooove accidental inspiration and plot bunnies. O___O

PAGENFEST! TONIGHT!

So much excite.

• Love
Today's love goes out to Barefoot Red Moscato. Aw yis.

• Love
I love The Elder Scrolls. Someday, I want to be on a team that designs such an in-depth game.

• Love
I love that feeling of accomplishment you get when you check something off your to do list!

I love that the human race, even with all of it's stupid problems with stupid trivial stuff, will drop everything to help their neighbor (well...most of the time...)

I say this because I live in between two towns that are absolute sports rivals, I mean they HATE each other on the field/court... Saturday, town A got hit by a tornado that wiped out nearly 80% of the town. Town B almost instantly started helping with relief.

• Love
I loooooooove cool cloudy days! They're so relaxing and wonderful!

I have three days that I missed, So I LOVE that one saying that goes....

1. Late is better than Never. o.o

2. and of course PaganFest was way awesome!!

3. Japan town was also great fun.

:D

• Love
Slackers!!!

I LOVE TUNA FISH SANDWICHES WITH SPICY JALAPENO PEPPERS AND MONTERREY JACK CHEESE ON A BOSS MULTI GRAIN BREADDDDDDD :O

• Love
I love when customers at Wal-Mart are super nice and understanding, especially after I've just been screamed at for fifteen minutes... And how adorable kids are when my boss lets me give them one of our old display phones to play with.

• Love
I love the internet. I don't know what I would do with my life without it.

• Love
I love Frozen! :-) The music is great, and it's a very feminist story that has a little bit of fun with fairytale tropes.

• Love
I love my coadmin, cause she makes me smile first thing in the morning! <3

I love easy mornings.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I love all of you. I would be empty and alone without you. I would be one person on an empty planet, with only myself to talk to.

I wouldn't smile, or cry. I wouldn't try my hardest. I wouldn't be happy. Without, I would wilt from darkness, embody nothing, and void of all things other than myself.

I love all of you because without,
There would be no hand amidst the endlessness to grasp.

Without you I would never have looked within.

• Love
I often write poetry and post in on places like Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook. I love that I can connect with people through my writings. Sometimes it's because they know someone understands, there to listen, sometimes its just something silly that makes them laugh or smile. My writing just help bound with some many people from some many places. I love my writing and what I'm able to do with it.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I love that my coworkers recognize how stressful this job is on new people, and will instantly back me up

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.