Everyday Loves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love dirty words. xD

I'm 23 years old and I still laugh it up when I read the word 'vagina' in a textbook.

I love the middle of the night in the spring. There is a creek by my house, and some nights the whole house is full of the sound of water. The air is cool and sweet, and sometimes it smells like rain.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I looooove cute sitcoms with unique premises!

I love tea. Tea is good, expensive but good. hopefully it'll help me break up with my lifetime love affair with soda. Should help me lose a little weight >.<

I love my big, soft, colorful owl blanket. (My mom calls me her Owl. lol) Big enough to hide in, so cozy, so nice... @w@

Truthfully, I really love chap stick. o.o
They hydrate my lips and make them really plumb and soft. And some of them even come in flavors. I just love it suuu much~!

I love that the don't require you to stay at school for the rest of the day after an AP test. I get a chance to sleep and rest before the next brain-frying.

• Love
I love painting my fingernails! >:3 is always fun pretty colors!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
hmmmm I love the character Setback from Sentinels of the Multiverse. He's chipper but super unlucky though it does occasionally pay off! My sister-in-lay played as him last weekend and we had a blast!

• Love
I love my parents. I really do. Sometimes it is easy to forget just how much they are there for me, but then there are moments when I remember, and it makes me feel warm inside.

For today's love, I pick mine boyfriend, Peter. X3 I had a crazy breakdown today and he was very supportive of me. I'm a mess who's hard to deal with, so I'm grateful as hell to have him around.

• Love
I love playing 'chemist' when I am trying to come up with new aromatherapy blends and towel soaks.

• Love
I love friends who arrive with early birthday presents.

• Love
I loooooove my husband and the weird conversations I hear him having!

Reactions: Smo
I love painting with glue. And ink. It is called tempura batik, and it is a fascinating process. I haven't had this much fun or made such a mess in a while...

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.