Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Thinking about one good thing about your day is an exercise in looking for the positive instead of the negative. :D That thread is even still going, we wanna see it go on forever!

The same thing can be done in thinking about things you LOVE.

Have you ever met a person who doesn't seem to like or love anything? That no matter what you're doing with them, or where you go, and even when you're doing something that you -thought- would be fun - they still had nothing to say for it but criticisms or why they don't like it? Are YOU one of those people?

That's a very miserable way to be, and it's a HABIT! It's not because people like being miserable. Those habits can be broken by finding a little LOVE every day!

Every day this month, post ONE thing you really love! It can be something you encountered that day, or just something you love in general.

I am starting off my loves with COLOR. O___O I love color. Color is beautiful and fun and creative and wonderful. I want to surround myself with so many different varieties of colors!

I know it sounds lame, but I love having consistent work. It keeps me grounded and makes me look forward to the things I enjoy. I may not like the actual 'working' part so much, but having money is nice and not having money can make life scary.

Also, Fijoli. She is my favorite thing :)

I love being able to express myself through makeup -- it might sound... shallow to people, but what gets me tickled is the variety of colors, tools and designs at my fingertips. I can take someone who is a little self-conscious of themselves or very nervous on their wedding day and make them feel like they can take on the world with just a dab of color or the stroke of an eyeliner. And that's what I love about it: having an artistic outlet, seeing them smile, and the sense of accomplishment I get from a good job done.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I love sunshine.

The weather determines my mood a lot of the time as I like to keep windows open. (saves me money in electricity). Sunshine means I'm happy and alert. Clouds and rain means I'm tired and sometimes cranky. Snow just makes me angry right now.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I love waking up every morning and seeing my kids sleeping. They drive me absolutely insane when they're awake with their constant fighting and arguing, and I'd need a lifetime to count how many times I've wanted to pull my hair out when they don't listen. But, every morning when I wake them up for school I get to see their faces that are so completely innocent and sweet and I remember that they might drive me crazy now, but one day I'll be wishing that I had those times back.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
My eyes are damaged goods. I love to see. Even if my vision is no longer anywhere near perfect, what I do see is amazing.

• Love
I love coffee. I don't know where I'd be without you, coffee. *nuzzles against Darth Vader mug and singes her cheek* Mmhm.

• Love
Same thing about tea. I can't go a day without my tension tamer <3 (Coco Peru referrence that prolly noone understood)

• Love
I love my cats. Actually? No, I love all cats. Old cats, young cats, grumpy or sweet. Black cats, white cats, orange, fawn, sorrel, lilac, or a mix of them all~! Even the cats that don't like me, who'll scratch and bite if I try to pet them.

I am the very definition of crazy cat lady.

• Love
Reactions: Smo and Diana
Another one of these? Totally on board!

I love my books. Or, rather, I love the book I am reading. It is my baby. It doesn't matter what book precisely I am reading, but the fact that I am reading it at all makes it special. Once I finish it, I don't care as much. But I love my book.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I love that Traditional Medicines PMS tea. O__O I never believed a simple tea could help with cramps, but that stuff is like an elixir from the gods.

I love my roleplayers and I love my cat Molly, as well as the peace nature gives me. I love life through it's troubles and through it's hilarious misadventures.

• Love
I love that I don't smoke cigarettes anymore and haven't touched one for 5 months!

AND even more love the fact that my vaporizer looks like a sailor senshi wand and makes me feel like one of the sailor scouts from SM! Looksie!!!

image.jpg

The botton even glows when you press it ^_^ yay no more smelling like an ashtray !!

• Love
I love watching videos on youtube. Lets me see games that I wouldn't otherwise have finished or played.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I love being able to use the rising sun as a natural alarm clock. Keep your buzzers and ringtone alarms, I'm content with the rising sun and a breeze in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.