EverGlades of Ushevu: The Vishkanya Maidens (+18) [Still Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post my human cs after this weekend. On vaca and it's too hard to type from a tablet.

I am excited as well. This is shaping up to be a great rp.

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
-blushes- Aw WarriorHeart tehe.... Hehe...

Thank you so much for what I see as support. I can't wait for your CS.

I have updated my post and also, PM is going haywire for some reason... Anyone else having problems?

You mean the Jump In Story? Those are Gods speaking to her.

@groundporkchops

Your update made me laugh. Want to be Yve's housemaid or even my own? XD Anyways its all good just clean it up a bit because the BB coding is a little messy. I'll PM you your link to the group. You probably won't see your CS up there till Tuesday though.

Hey Is it alright if I join? I really wanted to play an guardian, but if really neccesary than I will be human. Problem is that I can't balance two characters in one RP (>:I) So I have to choose. And if I join as guardian than I want to reserve for her the spot as Ryel's guardian. If MinTea approves her as an guardian when I submit it. And if it's approved in general. BTW did you start already, or is that a misread on my part?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you are more than welcome to join. If you really wanted to play as a guardian then go ahead. Talk to @MinTea about if its alright. Until then PM your rough draft of a CS so I can get an idea what to expect from you. When MinTea approves we both will go over it then you will have to await for two approvals. Good luck!

No we have not yet. Its expected to within the week. There is a group set up for it though with things to do while you wait. :)

-Peaks my head in-

This does seem interesting. Though I dunno which character of mine to use...

Surprise us~

Spiritual, werewolf, human/animal mix, animals, horned beings ect ect
There's no Angels or demons in this RP. Be creative! :D

Do we have a character limit? If not, may I also create a minor human character?

In the rules I asked for a three character max.

-Name Penipuan or Peni
-Age She just turned 157
-Gender female
-Sexuality Bisexual/prefers males
-Species Milantrophe. She is a big fox that walks like a human.
-Note She works with the Vishkahnya
-Who do you Protect? Ryel

-Appearance and/or Picture When she looks like a fox she is is the colour like the mask in the picture. Her fur is softer and longer than normal foxes. In contradiction to a normal red fox Peni has no black fur on her paws, ears and tail, instead it's white. Her head is also for the bigger part white. A white line traces her back from head to tail.
In her human form she looks like a young woman of average hight. Her her is brown red with white streaks. Her hair is shorter in the front than in the back. It never touches her shoulders but does reach to her waist. Her eyes are the same colour as her fur. Once she was injured in the eye when she wasn't holding the mask. Now she is blind on one eye when she goes to her human form.
the_fox_by_enmi-d5wx70u.jpg

-Personality She is always overly happy and playfull but not hyperactive. She will do anything to get her way as long as she isn't overstepping her boundaries, like going against a goddess or upsetting someone she likes. She will be playfull and teasing to any stranger or person she hates. However if you are on her good side than she will be serious and thoughtfull. She always tries to be good friends if you are her friend. But not that many consider taking her as a friend, most just think of her as a grown up child. One last thing, she gets aggresive if you touch, hurt, break anything that she considers she is the owner of. And if you dare touch her mask then she will try to kill you.
  • Likes Anything that can make her feel happy, flowers, alcohol, games and sex, but sex is mostly watching. Don't be suprised if you suddenly see some lurking eyes while you're having fun.
  • dislikes Two faced people. Her stuff being touched. Anyone who just doesn't sit well with her. Anyone who dares touching her mask.
  • Weapons Her claws, and teeth but she often carries a spear. Carrying the mask doesn't mean she lost her claws and teeth.
  • Equipment She always carries some kind of belt or rope to carry her mask if neccesary. She also uses it sometimes to carry her spear on her back.
  • Magick The only magic she can use is for the means of communication. She can't talk in her fox forms so she uses telepathy.

-Skills
Hightened senses and reflexes. Being able to look completely human, she does this by taking off a fox-like mask. She carries the fox mask either at the side of her head or on her hip. She can also be an complete fox. By just walking on four paws you can't seperate her from an normal fox, except that she is bigger.

-Family She was kicked out of the so called litter because of her behaviour. Peni was the fourth daughter and ninth child of her parents.

-Secrets She isn't big on secrets it's just that her whole personality is an act. Only true friends now that. The other one is that if you destroy her mask she will completly turn human and die in a week.

-Biography Peni was born in a forest on English grounds. She lived there together with the litter as foxes, hiding their human sides. The litter had only three rules you always had to obey. The parents are the leaders, never go against them. Your siblings are all you have, never injure them in any way, mentally or physically. Humans are dangerous, never show yourself as anything else than a fox. Penipuan could do the same things as every milantrophe, turn into a human and use telepathy. Unlike her siblings and the litter in general Peni would practise them and bother her siblings with it. The rules existed in a way that it wasn't neccesary to master them. Her learning it meant already that she broke the rules. It resulted in her banishment from the litter and lands, wich for Peni meant freedom. Now that she was free she took her time to master turning into a human and telepathy. She also noticed that walking like a human was much more comfortable for her than walking as a fox like the litter did. She wandered the lands, hiding and hunting, untill she found the haven. She just came across it by accident when she was tracking a animal. Curiousity got the better of her and she went inside. Not planning to stay for long she looked around. She would have left the same day if she hadn't found Ryel, an creature unknown to her. He piqued her interest enough to make her stay.
Penipuan was and always will be an wild animal. She has calmed down in her behaviour but it's still far from peaceful and obedient.

-Any Additional Info She is a fox from birth and doesn't turn because of the mask. (She is like an big fox on its hind legs that is able to act and move like a human. Not like a furry, they are too human.) To say it in a different way, the mask is created only when she takes it off, her fox appearence is locked in it. When she carries the mask she looks human but she still has the senses and reflexes of a fox. She can also still use her claws and teeth. Only when she loses the mask she will be a plain human untill she gets hold of it again. If she gets injured in this phase than it won't affect her fox self but is permanent on her human self. When the mask breaks she will be permanently human and will die in a week. Nobody has seen a Milantrophe die of old age so she doesn't know how old she can get. Ushevu

WARNING: Spoiler
Uh oh spoiler alert. The RP is getting closer and closer to beginning as more and more people sign up. But we are missing the stronger masculine side of things as I would like to see (Of course Humans too but we are able to start without them for now). As you have reached this thread somewhere down the line you read about a war between the creatures and humans even though there has been no signs of movements or proof. Well here's your spoiler:

The island has been around before Man was created, before there was a true Earth and before there was a thought. But when the humans first discovered it, the name they gave the island was not far off. Originally the island was known as Eternal Gates of Hades. Though there is no written proof if the island was created by this Hellish God or not, instead the island has only have had stories that been passed down generations of each species all with different versions of how the Island actually came to be therefore there has been no for sure answers of how anything came to be. But one thing has been confirmed, a evil "God" treads on this island every so many years.

5679c162733fd570894d4e0cf7000669.jpg

{NPC}

Known Information:

Known as "Hades"
Always in a different form. No one species know what it really looks like.
Reports of recent appearance of "Hades" since humans first stepped on the island and more than usual.
Can be seen on every waning crescent of the Moon afar. During the waning crescent there is a distinct smell of murky water and decay.

**UA
- Name: Nuria Alva
-Sexuality: Straight
-Species: Half Human, High Elf
-Works with Vishkanya
-Appearance and/or Picture:
x0ak.jpg

-Personality:-
>quiet
>observant
>talks only when needed to or feel obligated to
>temperamental
>explosive (she has anger issues)
-Likes/Dislikes:-
>beauty
>nature
>peace
>quiet
Dislikes:-
>Humans
>Ugliness
>Modern Tech
>Obnoxious people
-Magick: Agrokinesis and Amokinesis
-Skills:
>She has the ability to manipulate and generate plants(Agrokinesis); bends them to her will or grows them.
>She also has the ability to manipulate the emotions of love and desire(Amokinesis); the heart being the greatest weapon, she can manipulate that emotion, and leave people pining for her.
-Secrets: She was the last mysterious heiress to the lineage of Alva; one of the most respected family of the High Elves kin.
-Biography: She was the only child to Sylar Alva, her human mother died when she gave birth to her. Her father never remarried, devoting himself to his frail daughter. From young, she was prone to all sorts of illness which had caused her to be locked up in her room. An immense dislike for the human had started to grow inside her; she cursed them for being frail and weak. She hated the human part of herself, causing her to be a very unpleasant child. She would not talk to anyone, not even her father who did not understand why she hated the human race. She, somehow, understood his dilemma. He was not the one locked in a room, not being able to move around.

As she grew older, her elf side, had gotten stronger, and she became healthier. She was allowed to move around the house but because of her early childhood, she became an introvert, preferring to be with herself. She spent more time in her garden; one her father had built just for her when they discovered her ability of manipulating and generating plants. She spent a lot of time, honing her skills, creating plants of every kind, and tending to them. That was the only time when she was truly happy.

Her second ability only became known at the expense of the man she had loved; her garden faced the knights' training ground, giving her a good vantage. She had fallen in love with one of the knights, whom they called Sreliar. He was a man that laughed and smiled a lot. She had always been enchanted by his laugh and fell in love with him then. Her wish, for him to love her was granted, but at a bad price.

One particular day, a commotion was heard throughout the house and wanting to know what happened, she had grabbed one of the kind maids. When the maid had explained to her, that Sreliar died, ripping his heart out from his chest as he had felt so empty, loving a person he didn't even know. She paled and she went into a stupor. She did not come out of her room for days as she waited for the mage she had summoned to come, via the maid. She fell deeper into depression when the mage had explained her ability, the guilt and horror that she had killed him. She had made the promise to tell anyone about her ability and he agreed.

After that, she had locked herself in, not even going out to the garden. She had also closed the door of love, not willing to bear more pain. Her father, distraught, had sent her to Giât I Isod hoping she would recover. When she had arrived, she had sent a letter to her father, stating that she would leave here and will not return, preferring the peaceful environment. With her hardened heart, she killed those that trespass her land with cruelty.
-Any Additional Info: She worked with Vishkanya after humans had started to come to Giât I Isod She would either use Agrokinesis to choke them to death or use her Amokinesis to make them delirious and suffer. She would keep them alive amd torture them untill they kill themselves or she would order them to kill themselves the way she wanted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Name- Lt. William Blaine Storm
-Alias- LT, Rain
-Age- 29
-POB- Hicksville, Ohio, USA
-Gender- Male
-Sexuality- Straight
-Species- Homo sapien

-Personality- Type A; Type A personality refers to a type of personality that is characterized by perfectionism, a high degree of stress, impatience and inappropriate expressions of anger or frustration. Underlying this personality type is a low self-esteem that drives a person to "over strive" and compete.
-Likes/Dislikes-
-Likes- Guns, Blades, Death, Destruction, Explosives
-Dislikes- Everything else
-Weapons/ Equipment-
-Full Tac Armor, boots, gloves, Kevlar helm
-6 throwing knives, boot knife, belt knife, chest knife, wrist blade
-M4 [complete rail mod, extended clips, collapsible stock, scope, laser sight, bayonet], (2)Ruger SR40 [extended clips, laser sight, silencer], Barrett 50 cal. w/scope and auto wind adjust
-Cases of grenades [pineapple, stick, concussion, bee hive]
-Case of C4, detonators, blasting caps, det cord, mortars
-Skills- weapons expert, gunsmith, Krav Maga master, survivalist, woodsman, 'master of war', expert marksman[handgun & rifle], -Occupation- K.L.G. Security Chief
-Family- Colleen, Mom[deceased]; Rick, Dad[deceased]; Krystan, Wife[deceased]; McKenzie, Daughter[deceased]
-Secrets- Blames himself for death of family. Hates people, in general.
-Biography- Will is your typical small town boy from the United States. He grew up with army men and football. He worked hard but was not much the school type. Upon graduation, he enlisted in the U.S. Army. After Basic Training, he went straight into Ranger school and was top of his class in every field. He was drafted into Special Forces. He spent several years in rigorous training that left him physically and mentally sharp. Will rose quickly through the ranks of the military; a shining example of the perfect soldier.

The following is the story of how he received the nickname Rain…

During an unofficial conflict in an undisclosed location, Will and his unit were sent in to extract several high profile American citizens. The area had fallen into chaos after the reigning leader was executed by armed rebels. Several countries had military presence but were all scrambling to remove their people before the rebels [backed by the majority of the indigenous population] overran the region. The United States was no different.

Will's security force consisted of ten well-armed men. Upon reaching their destination, they found one target wounded and the other frantic. It took several minutes for Will and his XO to round them up and prepare them for a five click hump to the extraction point. It was here and now when the world caught fire.

Several trucks loaded with machine gun and RPG-wielding rebels had been tipped off to the American military presence. They descended upon the small, unfortified building with everything they had. The barrage started with Molotov cocktails to buy time while a perimeter was set. Will, a student of war, knew exactly what had to happen. Someone would have to risk his life so that the others may escape. While he and his men had superior firepower, they simply lacked the numbers to shoot and run. Will's hand went to his left chest pocket. A picture of his wife and daughter was neatly tucked away and he pressed it against his chest. With tears on his cheeks and his jaw set firm, he ordered his men to leave their heavy guns, grenades and claymores. Hesitantly and with heavy hearts, they complied.

Will set himself up in a corner office that offered vantage points of most of the attackers. He had positioned the 50 cal. and two p249 Saws under the windows and freckled the room with grenades to toss. He placed Claymores by the door and sat down in the corner as AK fire came through the glass. He prayed. Will prayed to God that he would do a good enough job to allow his men to escape. He prayed to Jesus that his family would understand his sacrifice and not be angry. He prayed to the Holy Spirit that his soul would be forgiven for the lives he had taken and will take. These are the last prayers he would ever say.

In the next few moments, those he risked his life for say that Will looked like a god or a man possessed. He fired over two thousand rounds of ammunition, hurled dozens of grenades and took several bullets into his body all in the span of a few minutes. An endless rain of spent brass shells fell from those windows. Will created such a firestorm that not only did his men and their objectives escape but the rebels fled after taking heavy losses. Thus, Lieutenant William 'Rain' Storm was born into legend.

After he had made it safely back to base, Will swore to retire and spend his days with his family. He made several attempts to contact then via sat phone and cam chat. Nearly a week went by before news had arrived from his distant uncle. His wife and daughter had been vacationing with his parents. All were killed in a car crash that occurred hours after his heroic stand. Devastation.

I got blood in my eyes, ice in my veins.
I've seen days full of pain and nights of the same.

Will was forced into retirement six months later after wiping an entire village suspected of harboring fugitives off the map. He was instantly recruited by the K.L.G. for a 'special assignment' and it is here that his story will begin.​

Your CS made me smile and get tingly. APPROVED~ You are going to be a strong enemy sir and I love it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
-Name-
Oberon

-Alias-
King of the Fae

-Age-
Several thousand years but who's counting

-POB-
The center of the earth

-Gender-
Male

-Sexuality-
Straight

-Species-
Fae

-Personality-
Uncaring, playful, deceptive, manipulative, sporting, worry-free, lude

-Likes/Dislikes-
Likes- pranks, sex, anything lazy, games, riddles, music, beauty
Dislikes- work, anything resembling work, boredom, rules

-Weapons/ Equipment-
Himself, an army of satyrs

-Skills-
Glamour [can be anything and fool anyone…'cept the Goddess]
Morph [usually birds or small furry things]
Time Freeze [can stop a moment in time and move freely throughout; it makes for wonderful pranks]
Blink [can vanish from a spot and be somewhere else in…a blink!]
Eco-Immunity [Anything born of the earth cannot harm him].

-Occupation-
Super cool dude

-Family-
No one worth mentioning

-Secrets-
Not really

-Biography-
Oberon is the kind of man that every being wishes they could be. He was forged from the soul of the earth and like the earth, Oberon just keeps spinning. There has been nothing that has ever upset him [for more than a day or two] and he loves every single minute of every day of every year that he has walked about the planet. He fills his time by pranking humans, animals and even other fae. Oberon is especially proud of his Satyrs. They compete to entertain him by pulling pranks on the world and bedding whatever they can.

On occasion, Oberon has been known to stalk some of the old places of the world in search of a feminine body to ravage but he does bide his time with humans. Any person who claims to have magical abilities is probably in some way tied to a woman that Oberon has sexed.

The King of the Fae does respect and worship Yve. She is, after all, a goddess. He does not do so in public or often but he has been known to venture into the poison realm. The girls are lovely and most fawn over him. It could be his dashing good looks or it could be his immense power that draws them in. However, he feigns from their feeble attempts to bed him. He will flirt though, shamelessly. The goddess has steadfastly refused him for some time but that makes the sport so much more fun. When you measure age by thousands of years; a few meager days or months or years is hardly interesting.

• Love
Reactions: loviebeest
Status
Not open for further replies.