EverGlades of Ushevu: The Vishkanya Maidens (+18) [Still Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am uber curious to see what happens to a fairy when they get hit with a sticky bomb... x_X

Note: Pics are links to larger images

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Character Sheet

- Name Ditor Gou

-Age Unknown

-Gender Male

-Sexuality Straight

-Species Lunik Dragon

-Note- Possibly Enemy

-Who do you Protect? Was Once a Protector Of Giat I Isod

-Appearance and/or Picture
gagr.jpg

A rare dragon that resembles that of a phantom and is associated with death or the "After Realm". It is mainly white with few pigments of yellow and brown on it's joints. The Lunik Dragon is probably one of the biggest dragons ever to be spotted. The wings are double edged, as it's jaw comes with a form of flaps that spread out when upset. It's eyes are also pure black that lead into nothing but your own death, and it has an extra toe on both hands uncommon to other dragons.

-Personality Ditor (Dee-Tor) was once a quiet and peaceful dragon that kept to himself unless someone died. But since humans have stepped onto this forbidden island, he has become aggressive and lost his sanity. He will attack anything even a tree that may have been moved by the winds. Because of his insanity, he rarely talks or at least correctly. His language is broken as his sentences are rather difficult to understand to all who are not dragon related even if they were capable of learning it's language quickly. The most of those who learned it's language would understand the dragon 'better' but not perfect nor would Ditor understand them. It is best to avoid Ditor if you see him before he sees you.

-Likes/Dislikes
>Death
>Meat
>Killing

<Humans
<Being Disturbed

-Weapons/ Equipment / Magick
Magick:
>Phantasm: Can disappear in the blink of an eye like a ghost, but can reappear close by.
>Regenerate: Can easily regenerate wounds or limbs. If struck in the right nerves this ability can be cancelled or even permanently disabled.
>Ghostly Shielding: A gassy barrier is summoned forth to protect the rare dragon and is impenetrable towards magick. Has weak spots above and physical weapons.
>White Breath: A breath of an intoxicating, ghostly flame that acts as any other flame but causes nearby creatures to faint leaving them for death.
>Protectorate: Being once a protector of Giat I Isod, it has been granted the ability to bring forth amazing additional amount of strength that even the Earth itself can't handle as it crumble beneath the dragons feet. Even the air seems to change to this.

-Skills
>Curdling Roar: A roar is let out that is let out all through the land, though this has not been proven, when Ditor lets out such a terrible roar legend says over 100's of creatures die. When face to face with this Curdling Roar, it can blow one away or make them paralyzed.
>Poisonous Saliva: A extremely deadly poison that is almost an instant death when in contact. Only the strongest of Vishkanya's can withstand this poison long enough to be cured or completely be resistant.
>Flight: Ditor can fly but not fast nor far as it's double edged wings that are only connected by one joint each causes it to struggle with flight.
>Flexibility: With it's flexibility it can curve it's body around tight mountains, or twist it's upper half almost a 180. It is also surprisingly fast on it's feet.

-Family None

-Secrets No dragon is immortal.

-Biography: Ditor was once the protector of Giat I Isod, as it made sure nothing was out of balance. It would watch over the creatures and when one would die, it would appear to claim the dead body to take it to the "After Realm". Ditor was highly praised by many creatures, but when Humans have first took a step on Giat I Isod an unseen force caused the connection to different Realms to be disturbed even if they have not been caught yet. Due to a high activity of humans, the dragon has became outraged leading to insanity. Due to it's insanity it was no longer seen as a protector since it was now killing all in it's path instead of claiming the dead. Very little is known about Ditor and all who wished to learn about it's past was now too late since it has lost it's mind.

Legend: Ditor Guo was a mighty dragon that lived on Giat I Isod as a protector of all things that lived there. It was a spirit bringer to the After Realm when a creature died on Giat I Isod putting the creature to peace, some would even say he was the balance of Hades as Ditor would protect creatures from such horror. The mighty creature would go head to head with Hades as their power would match due to Ditor's protectorate ability gifted to it by the God's successfully bringing down Hades each time sending him back to the bottom of the Earth. But no one knows for sure where Ditor came from nor why he became protector of Giat I Isod. His species is one of a kind and rare. Folks use to say somewhere deep in Giat I Isod there was a Goddess trapped in emeralds dormant waiting to be awoken, and this was why Ditor protected the island not only for the creatures but because there was a beautiful Goddess... But then something went wrong...

-Any Additional Info-
Though Ditor is an outraged dragon and proves to be an enemy. There is still hope for it to be thrown back to it's own balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So yeah.. I wanted to make a male XD Also, I will definitely accept the role of a housemaid! Yours or Yve's or anyone elses!
House maids always have fun... ;)
Also, is modern technology allowed in these times? If not... I suppose I shall edit majorly. XD

Character Sheet
-Name: Erik
-POB: Unknown
-Sexuality: Whatever floats his boat, really.
-Species: Human physically. Whom can judge his mind though?
Affiliation: Currently ambiguous, depends on who finds him first.

147217471-1680x1050.jpg
Personality
Despite his logical mindset, he is heavily geared towards helping. He is characterised as INFJ, Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging:

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

• Gaming
    • Technology
    • Hacking
    • Spying
    • Acting
    • Espionage
    • Mythology and legends

Dislikes
  • The colour yellow
  • Bright light
  • Physical activity
  • Being away from his technology (his precious~~~)

Weapons
  • Razor sharp mind
  • Hacking skills
  • Ability to act as a situation requires

Equipment
  • Laptop (Isolated power source, can use either solar or wind energy to charge)
  • Coding handbook
  • portable WiFi modem

Skill
  • Hacking
  • Spying
  • Espionage
  • Manipulation

Occupation
Hacker-for-Hire and Traveler

Family
A twin brother, Micahel, who studies Psychology in University, who has not spoken to him for 2 years and seems to have forgotten him. No other information found.

Secrets
Only his very existence is secret. No country will claim him and no records remain. Also, he owns a turtle plushie which he stores in his combat backpack..

Biography
He was born in an unidentified country, to parents he cannot remember and a house that is dulled and waxy in his memories. He wonders if he merely doesn't remember or whether more sinister plots are behind his shadowy memories. He and Micahel were orphaned at age 8, their parents buried in closed caskets. As a gift, his brother received a textbook on psychology and Erik received a laptop, well made and fast. So began his technical forays into the word of cyber crime. By age 12, he was hacking into secure files and by age 19, making enemies and very good profits.
He sold secrets and bartered information like a baker over bread, always anonymous and never giving a trace of who he was. As a result, he made enemies everywhere he turned. His intelligence and his wit allowed him to keep ahead of his enemies, selling their own secrets back to them for exuberantly large profits.
Though, at this time, his records in the government offices went missing, one by one. His records and certificates vanished gradually and it was not through his own actions. By his 20th birthday, his records were gone and even his brother seemed to deny his existence.
Instead, Erik has traveled across the globe as a hacker-for-hire, raking in money and building enemies wherever he went. He, as a lover of mythology, had been interested and ever hopeful that such beings existed. He has been contacted recently by two clients from 'organizations' that want him to work for them, so they can use is reputable skills. It was at that time that he was inducted into the K.L.G. As an informant, he had unlimited access to the files of the World Government. He stumbled across the files of and plans for Giat I Isod
: Plans of harm towards the mythological creatures and species that dwell there. His morals would not allow him to leave them helpless, he had to help. Currently, he is running from his own enemies, the K.L.G and the WG... Hopefully, Giat I Isod is welcome to refugees! He thinks he is being pursued by the K.L.G, probably an assassin by logic.

-Any Additional Info
  • Has an interest and talent in espionage and has important information for the Vishkanya.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, lets roll dat dice!

Ooo what a number, whose fate is it today?

Syralths ears turned red as she began to jump with an open mouth at Yves head! "Omnomnomnomberries!"

D:
-Ikiu tackles Syralth- I do not think so young lady! :3 Not like that you won't.

I am very interested and am wanting to make a female human.... *tosses it around in mind*
Would a woman interested in the research part of the KLG open to being accepted?

Indeed, we actually have someone who is interested as an researcher but comes with a catch of being an traitor. So your ideas is very well accepted. :)

Character Sheet
- Name:

Vivianne Oyoa

-POB:

USA, but she is half Oriental

Female

-Sexuality:

Heterosexual (Straight)

-Species:

Human

-Appearance and/or Picture

upload_2014-6-17_20-10-47.png

-Personality:

Tends to be on the more lighthearted side of things, she appears very friendly. But once it comes to what she believes, she will fight fiercely. Which is why when her studies in regards to other species was first rejected as fantasy, she continued to do as she believed. She tends to bite back what she wants to say, but that seems to be slipping these days. She can make her opinion known, whether anyone listens or not is another story entirely.

-Likes/Dislikes

Observing
Having a set of rules (Which she will have to get over.)
Laughing

Dislikes:

Outright rude people
Bullying
Disregard for information/history/books

-Weapons/ Equipment / Magick

Smaller knives just for protection
Knows how to shoot a bow (only sport she was good at in school)
Small handgun

-Skills

Researching
Studying
Occasional singing

-Occupation (Humans Only)

Student
Part Time Bartender

-Family (Optional)

Mother.
Father Unknown.

-Secrets

Hates her unknown father. He had basically left them (her and her mother) before giving a family a chance. He had cut off all contact with them and has been a dark spot in her past. Her and her mother had a hard time but she always tried her best to help her mother. Even now, as a student, she still sends some of her tips from Bartending to help support her.

-Biography

Always considered a nerd, she had a love for "Fairy Tales" and what was considered Supernatural creatures. People believed that she would grow out of it as she got older, but she never did. She used to study old tales, claiming that all myths held a grain of truth and would try to piece things together to see if they could be real. This reflected bad on her and people began to call her crazy. She held back all her opinions to make it easier on her mother, but did a research paper once she entered college to show that if such species were real, how they could exist. It was called interesting but a bunch of speculation based on fantasy. Until now.

What she didn't know is that a lot of the information wasn't quite correct. The information given was in the perspective of humans...

-Any Additional Info

She was very surprised to hear she was chosen for such a task, especially since she was so young. But she jumped at a chance to get some more research done and to see things first hand.

If I need to change anything or add anything, do please let me know.

Looks fine to me, I see nothing odd.

@ZsafineGypsy what do you think?

Hmmm....

Approved. I'll send you the group's link and put your CS up. But before I do that one question; Will you be active? I don't want someone who joins, posts once then leaves.

Yes, I will be active. I am on almost everyday. Once in a while it may be every other, but I feel that I have been pretty consistent.

It's alright just let me or @Amalia~lia know when it's finished.

You Could of editted your original post dear to add the bio.

That's really difficult to select in edit with a phone, at least for me. ^^ But maybe he can wait till he has a computer, or I shouldn't meddle :x

Indeed. One moment please loviebeest.

The Application of Esakrel Alkaos Young has been rejected by me on the 24th of June.

Reason: The characters biography does not suit into the world as it is and the quality of writing is left to be wished for. Said person rejected to cooperate with me and got "pissed off" by my critique.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I almost stuck my nose in where it doesn't belong on this one. Phone or no, his grammar was terrible. Apparently the phone he was using lacked punctuation marks as well. Thank you, Amalia, for not being nice and protecting the group.

*offers some deer jerky*

Status
Not open for further replies.