Eureka Academy: First Semester [SU/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iiiiinteresting *grins*. Marco could make -good- use of those runes in his grenades and other gadgetry.

also, blood conducts electricity BETTER than water. Truth is, purified water is a terrible conductor for electricity. It's actually the sediments and salts usually contained in water that do most of the conducting.

Blood, however, is not only a saline (salty) solution, it also contains iron sediments. Despite its more viscous texture, electricity runs through it much better than the water a hydromancer (usually pulled from haning water molecules in the air) would likely use.

also, the term for a creature that feeds on blood is hematophage, not hemovore

ahhhhhh, fuck. I just realize that entropae was playing lorren. with her gone, i've lost marco's primary source of teacher interaction. bollocks.

Don't be so sure about that. Also as for hemovore, I was revamping an old character of mine for this. It's about 3 years old and that's what we decided at the time. -shrug-

sure about what? being able to use the runes, or the thing about losing my main teacher interaction?

also, completed Grimm's history, so a review of the character would be appreciated

Don't be so sure as in "plot character."

As for Grimm, I'll peruse after D&D tomorrow.

And we've got another added to the roster. So, let get these missions going.

hmm, how will we be deciding who goes on which missions?

hmm, well, I personall think that it's still something we shoudl discuss in the OOC. It just seems like having it be something decided IC might cause confusion and problems. Especially with team balancing.

Aye, OC discussion is an excellent idea. That way we make sure that that the teams are filled.

lol, ok, firstly, grimm's link in the roster actually goes to soren lol.

well, as far as my characters are concerned, bobby is, well, a robot, and a damn well built one too. If our characters had RPG stats i would say he probably has the highest natural DEF stat of all the students, and a pretty damn good STR stat as well, so he shoudl be fine to handle the big monsters we'll encounter in mission 2. His scanning systems shoudl also help in identifying the reagents needed.

Marco's smart, so he should be helpful in outwitting the bastadrly little goblins and can probably repair any of the stolen tools if they get damaged or broken.

Grimm's pretty much born to take on elementals.

1] Fixed the link
2] I had designs on Hibiki for the second mission and Soren can handle either of the other two.

so so far that's

Mission 1
-Marco
-/soren

Mission 2
-Hibiki
-Bobby

Misson 3
-Grimm
-/soren

Last edited:
Do you have intent of Grimm leading that mission?

well, he's not exactly a 'people person', leadership wouldn't be his strongest suit.

If no one more suited to the task steps up though he'll have to resign himself to it.

Well I talked to Incubus and he's alright with leading one so more than likely, depending on which one he goes on, I imagine Soren will command the other.

Hmm... I think that Orin would take the more logical/practical approach and take the first one. He'd figure that the elementals have made enough damage withough him practically destroying the whole damn 4th floor with his magic while he tries to stop them.

So then our updated roster is
Mission 1
-Marco
-Orin (Leader)

Mission 2
-Hibiki (Leader)
-Bobby

Misson 3
-Grimm
-Soren (Leader)

We've still got a few people that need to weigh in I believe. And based on the current roster, it looks like Mission 2 is lacking one member. Eh, I can always make an NPC. Unless of course someone else jumps in soon.

Walther would probably be inclined to join the first mission, seeing that he's unfamiliar with elementals, I suppose you could say the same thing with goblins but they were often depicted in stories and history after they got wiped out

Status
Not open for further replies.