Etrian Odyssey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryneck

Don't jinx it.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Two words: Etrian. Odyssey.

I'm, of course, looking for fans of the franchise that would be interested in roleplaying our very own Etrian Odyssey plot. I don't have much to say about it right now, since most of the planning will take place once I have two or three people showing interest. That, and I don't know how many people on this site are actually into the series. If you are, and would be interested in a roleplay of it, maybe we can work something out.~

Glad I got one so far, haha.

Anyone else?

I'm a big fan of the series, so I'd be down. Some fairly hardcore dungeon-crawling would be interesting to see, too. It's difficult, but it gets rewarding to actually play smar and be careful around the labyrinth and so-on, rather than just stomp through every encounter, etc. etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
There's two.

Ooodamn. Just one more and we'll have a party!

I'm still good.

Alrighty then. Once college calms down, I'll see to getting us started on some world building.~

Sounds good. I think it's safe to say already we'll be arriving in a town which has a giant tree, in which a labyrinth was recently discovered. And we will sign up to form a guild, with the purpose of exploring the place.

...and possibly other things, if we lean more towards the Untold remakes, rather than the original games.

I already have the framework for a custom plot in mind.~

Nice, nice.

...part of me wants to call dibs on a Dark Hunter and proceed to be silly with it. Because man, that class lends itself to silliness.

• Love
I'll toss in da interest.

• Love
Actually I think I'll pull out of this one. Sorry

Big thank you to Iwaku for notifying me of these replies (not).

How many people do we still have on board? @Vivian, you wanna join?

Status
Not open for further replies.