Etrian Odyssey

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Bob Cut, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two words: Etrian. Odyssey.

I'm, of course, looking for fans of the franchise that would be interested in roleplaying our very own Etrian Odyssey plot. I don't have much to say about it right now, since most of the planning will take place once I have two or three people showing interest. That, and I don't know how many people on this site are actually into the series. If you are, and would be interested in a roleplay of it, maybe we can work something out.~
  2. < Etrian Odyssey
    < Yes
    < All the yes
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Glad I got one so far, haha.

Anyone else?
  4. I'm a big fan of the series, so I'd be down. Some fairly hardcore dungeon-crawling would be interesting to see, too. It's difficult, but it gets rewarding to actually play smar and be careful around the labyrinth and so-on, rather than just stomp through every encounter, etc. etc.
    • Thank Thank x 1
  5. There's two.
  6. Eh, I'll drop some interest here as well.
  7. Ooodamn. Just one more and we'll have a party!
  8. I'll throw my hat in here
  9. Yep, still am!
  10. I'm still good.
  11. Alrighty then. Once college calms down, I'll see to getting us started on some world building.~
  12. Sounds good. I think it's safe to say already we'll be arriving in a town which has a giant tree, in which a labyrinth was recently discovered. And we will sign up to form a guild, with the purpose of exploring the place.

...and possibly other things, if we lean more towards the Untold remakes, rather than the original games.
  13. I already have the framework for a custom plot in mind.~
  14. Nice, nice.

...part of me wants to call dibs on a Dark Hunter and proceed to be silly with it. Because man, that class lends itself to silliness.
    • Love Love x 1
  15. I'll probably be making a Medic character, because Medics are essential
    • Love Love x 1
  16. I'll toss in da interest.
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Actually I think I'll pull out of this one. Sorry
  18. Big thank you to Iwaku for notifying me of these replies (not).

How many people do we still have on board? @Vivian, you wanna join?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.