Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Two words: Etrian. Odyssey.

I'm, of course, looking for fans of the franchise that would be interested in roleplaying our very own Etrian Odyssey plot. I don't have much to say about it right now, since most of the planning will take place once I have two or three people showing interest. That, and I don't know how many people on this site are actually into the series. If you are, and would be interested in a roleplay of it, maybe we can work something out.~

Glad I got one so far, haha.

Anyone else?

I'm a big fan of the series, so I'd be down. Some fairly hardcore dungeon-crawling would be interesting to see, too. It's difficult, but it gets rewarding to actually play smar and be careful around the labyrinth and so-on, rather than just stomp through every encounter, etc. etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
There's two.

Ooodamn. Just one more and we'll have a party!

I'm still good.

Alrighty then. Once college calms down, I'll see to getting us started on some world building.~

Sounds good. I think it's safe to say already we'll be arriving in a town which has a giant tree, in which a labyrinth was recently discovered. And we will sign up to form a guild, with the purpose of exploring the place.

...and possibly other things, if we lean more towards the Untold remakes, rather than the original games.

I already have the framework for a custom plot in mind.~

Nice, nice.

...part of me wants to call dibs on a Dark Hunter and proceed to be silly with it. Because man, that class lends itself to silliness.

• Love
I'll toss in da interest.

• Love
Actually I think I'll pull out of this one. Sorry

Big thank you to Iwaku for notifying me of these replies (not).

How many people do we still have on board? @Vivian, you wanna join?

Status
Not open for further replies.